Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Agarwal
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy for bad breath
Bad breath is caused by problems of the teeth or gums or indigestion or chronic respiratory diseases. The cause should be sought and treated very fast as it is a real problem with many people. With properly matching the symptoms homeopathy address the causes of bad breath.
I Have wisdom tooth totally impacted totally in laid horizontal position which decayed my main tooth for eating that decayed tooth I have extracted but for wisdom tooth I am very much scared as I can not bear pain, I am very sensitive. So I am thinking go not to go for local anesthesia and instead use main anesthesia And get extracted please help and suggest best surgeon in indore or the other solution possible.
In my mouth on right cheek near lower jaw I got small whitish red spot can you please say some precautions to prevent it my friends saying it is cancer.
My wife is suffering from blister in mouth since last 3 years and we are very worried about her. What should we do? pls help us.
1. Lemon juice and asafoetida powder mixed in equal proportions (1tsf) to be applied and left for 5-10 mins and then risen gurgle with luke warm water.
2. Turmeric powder mixed with lukewarm mustard oil to be applied over the aching tooth and gargle with normal water.
3. Saline water both lukewarm and cold has benefitial effects in relieving pain.
4. Clove oil application over the affected tooth will heal as well nutrilize the pain.
5. Salt and black pepper in equal amount to be mixed with little water to make paste and applied on the affected tooth.
Apart from these tip follow and consult your doctor for proper medication do not dwell permanently over them as it will be just a temporary ways where a diseased part always needs medications.