Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. K. ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I have scars on my body which forms due to any normal wounds. Is there any possible treatment to remove keloid from skin?
Choosing what to do about an unwanted pregnancy can be a very hard decision to make. Thankfully, with the introduction of emergency contraceptives, numerous unwanted pregnancies have been successfully nipped in the bud.
Emergency contraceptives, also called “morning-after pills”, and are relatively new to the medical world, and many of you may be unaware of their usage, advantages, and side-effects. Here are some important questions that may cross your mind when planning to take an emergency pill:
1. When to take an emergency contraceptive? an emergency pill has to be taken orally, within 24-72 hours of unprotected sex. Some pills are advised within 24-48 hours of intercourse, while others can work up to 72 hours.
2. What is its composition? most emergency birth control pills are composed of a progesterone-estrogen combination called ‘levonorgestrel’.
3. How effective is emergency contraception? A majority of the emergency pills have a success rate of 95% if taken within 24 hours. The rate of success decreases with the passage of time after unprotected intercourse. Even though these pills can work up to 72 hours, they should be taken as soon as possible to avoid any risk of pregnancy.
4. How does emergency birth control work? depending on your reproductive cycle, the emergency pill works by delaying ovulation (the release of egg from ovaries)and disrupting the fertilization of the egg with the sperm. It may also prohibit the implantation (attachment) in the uterus, even after fertilization has occurred.
5. Does it protect against sexually transmitted diseases? emergency pills do not protect against the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and hiv. Condoms should always be used to prevent these diseases.
6. How safe are these pills? emergency birth control is a rapid and action-driven process. The dosage is usually strong, and regular usage is strictly not advised. Some pills are absorbed into the system and remain active up to 7 days, while others are never absorbed. The pills are safe if taken in a cautious and responsible manner.
However, there may be some side effects such as nausea, fatigue, headache and stomach cramps due to hormonal imbalance. Periods may start early or even get delayed.
Remember! emergency contraceptives should not be used as a primary method of contraception. Instead, regular birth control methods like condoms, intra-uterine devices (iuds) etc. Should be considered. Also, these pills do not work if pregnancy has already occurred.
Although emergency pills are effective in a majority of cases, professional consultation along with proper precautions is always advisable. Ensuring proper intake of water and a healthy diet is highly recommended for combating the side effects of emergency contraception.
Y hair is becoming very rough day by day nd also lot of hair fall. Gve me some tips soo tat my hair is good and strong.
Sir. Mne apni gf k sath sex kiya tha. Baad me mne usko I pill de thi. Ab uske period ek week phle aa gye. Ab wo bhut presan hai .is she is pregnant ? Please help.
Hi, Recently the foreskin of my penis has become pale white and I am unable to pull it back when it is erect. I did not have anything kike this before. Do I need surgery or medicine will do fine.
I have mensuration problem. I don't get regular menses. I am already taking medicine. Please suggest me something.
Hello doc, Need to know why my husband is getting rashes on his penis, and complains of a white sediment on it and also says tat he gets a burning feeling while peeing .Its itchy and swellen a bit. Could tis b dew to diabetes? His last diabetic reading counted 269 (not while fasting but with a cup of tea) Is it safe for me to have sex with my husband ?
I'm of 21 years and recently had MRI of lower spine. But since then on my sleep is increasing considerably. Please suggest some diet or medicines that will decrease this sleepiness and drowsiness.
My mothet is suffering from diabetes its measure 350. Please suggest me about my mother's diet and medicine ?
Hi I don't wanna be rude but I'm 20 and my penis is 5.7" . Is this normal size ? Please reply I'm worrying.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
A fetus can masturbate in utero.
You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
You can have them when you're brain dead.
They can cause bad breath.
They can cure hiccups.
Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty
About 10 per cent of women are actually anorgasmic.
Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After them, your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.