Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.G NathaniYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 30 year old female suffering from severe back pain. I visited my doctor where i've given birth to my two kids, she suggested me some calcium tablets and says do some exercises n my immunity levels are very low. Some times my knees also give me problem unable to climb stairs n back pain persists since long time now. When i've given birth to my first kid back pain has gone after one year, second kid birth its 18 months now still back pain is not reducing i am afraid. As doctor suggested and few browsing in net it says at 30 years of age we loose calcium in our body n bones become weak. So I started morning walking so that it gives strength to my bones but my leg pains have become more. What do you'll say, please suggest me some solution. Thank you and waiting for your reply.
Sir my heart is so weak, I always depression on small thing, sir what should I do? Please suggest me sir.
Everyday when I wake up in morning I feel very tired also feel seek. After some hours it will be normal please suggest what can I do?
I have psoriasis on my head which is increased day by day what will do pls share with me And hair loss day by day.
Dear doctor, i'm 41 years male. For past 8 months I have unrythmic heart beat with nervus & unrest in my mind. I consult a local doctor & after test my sugar, bp, echo, ecg every thing is normal. One doctor says its anciety & another doctor says its mental pressure & he recomment to meet a psycortist. During that time I feel little bit pain in my left hand & feel pressure in my eys. It happens every day for 1 - 2 hrs then it comes normal. Working as a computer service engr. Having smoking habit for 10 yrs (ony one per day).
I am going to be 19 Years old by the end of 17 may! My height is being like almost same from the age 14 to 18. Only Hairs are growing as a sign of puberty. But How to Increase my Height to my regular basis? Any suggestions to take a continues Diet Doctor for each everyday.
Hello doctor my age is 26 and my breast is too much heavy and it looks too bad and am also uncomfortable, dresses also looks bad. And shoulder pain, and also problem in breath sometimes, please suggest something for reducing breast,
I had a backbone ache. It appears only during long period of studying or bending. Please help me out.
Sir which fruits helps in Obsessive compulsive Disorder and anxiety, I am very tense please help me please please suggest me fruits that will help in OBSESSIVE compulsive DISORDER and ANXIETY please Sir.
I am 20 years old, I was having 4mm kidney stones, I have taken treatment and kidney stones are vanished. But iam having frequent urinating problem and small irritation in urethra since a year suggest me what's the problem.
I am very much thin. I would like to gain my body weight. Or you can say the body volume. So which daily foods can help me to gain this ?
I am 5.9 height and 53 kgs weight. I am developing belly and I am not sure it's fat deposit or beer belly. Kindly advise how do I reduce it.
Health benefits of vegetables
1.Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce the risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
2.Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
3.Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
4.Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
5.Eating foods such as vegetables that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.
Dear Doctor, I am 43 years of age, Height 5'8, Weight 93KG, I am regularly going to Gym, but weight is not reducing, I am from Delhi and living in Chennai from last 2 Months, Kindly help and advice Regards, Deepak Jeswal
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.