Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.G NathaniYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Hi I am 23 year old female .And I have oily skin .Actually I am about to start my career as a print shoot model so I need to improve the texture of my skin. Like the tone and evenness of the texture .So could you please recommend me a good night cream that has vitamin a and c .And also a good moisturizer for day time .That does not lead to breakouts?
I am Taranpreet Singh 23, I mean getting pimples on my face regularly intervals and I am facing this problem from last 2 years please guide me what I can do? Thank you.
How do I cure my upper middle back pain. It came while I was playing and now after a day I am unable to move around. The pain is now affecting my head and arms. Need urgent cure.
There are so many brand names for the same drug in market, how do we know which brand is better ,for example in case of psychiatry drugs with escitalopram as the salt .there are many manufacturers of the same salt .And is sold under different brand names like cipralex, nexito,depranex, rexipra,how do we get to know which one to buy.
Hi, all report normal like TSh, AMH, FSH, LH, FBS and Sr prolactin level. Only had pcos and to conceive on my 1st clomid treatment I am folica study, on day 10 have one-one folica In right ovary it was 17*11 and left 11*6 On 11 day right ovary, two folica 20*12 another 14*10, in left same like day 10 Endometrium thickness on both the day was 7 mm When I will ovulate. And what are the chances for pregnancy.
Hello, I am getting hair fall so much and also my hairs are turning black to white please suggest me something to hair fall get over and my hairs become strong and black.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have hairfall problem. And my hairs becomes too dry after leaving room to outside anfmd becomes rough. Please help.
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health. Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon, sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer’s disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.