Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Josab D`souzaYour feedback matters!
My lips are very black why I dont know and another I dont have any hobbies of smoking, drinking, gutkha, etc but my lips are black. Please solve my problem.
I am having a black mark on my chick because I disturbed a pimple on my face. Then what is the cheap and effective homely solution. Please help me fast.
Hi Doctor, My cheeks are becoming large and my face is becoming round from last 2 weeks. And also I am not gaining weight. I got this symptoms after eating mango. How can I change my face to previous one? Is there any remedies for this cause? Which doctor I need to consultant? And also one thing I am going to sleep after night 12 and woke up at morning after 10 these may be also reason to change the face? Thanks.
My face is not clear with small moles and brown spots. One dermatologist assisted me with EGA cream, can you please help me if this useful or how can I get rid of those moles and how can I get a clear and transparent kin on my face. Also advise me what all I have to do to get the clear skin Thank you.
My face is getting so many crater like scars on my whole face. With black spots .and my height has been stopped its 5'9 and I am 20 can I pull it up while doing some exercise and quiting smoking? Help me tese 2 problems . Thanx dr.
Hello doctor am 25 years old guy I have dark circles under the eyes. I sleep 7 hours a day but the dark circles does not gone. What is the best homeopathic medicine for this dark circle condition?
Hi, I want a list of food which can be given to small baby girl to maintain her skin fairness and increase the fairness and types of food to avoid also suggest me any remedy also.
My face is very oily, due to oily skin my face looks dull. So please suggest me, how to remove this problem.
Hi I'm a male der r rashes on my face skin please help me out how to remove or control it please help me or suggest me how to look or get clear and beautiful skin for my face please help me or suggest me with it.
I am 25 yr old. I have hyper pigmentation on my face due to sun burn. What should I do? how to rid of it?
My sister skin colour is dushky. Is there any medicine for reducing the melanin in our body for increasing fairness. Kindly suggest any medicine. My sister age is 24.
Hello, My age is 21.1 years, I have very dark spots and wrinkles around my eyes, which creates a big problem for my face. 2) dark pimples on my face 3) my skin is darker on face up to my neck, it feels like am wearing something black up to my neck, rest of the body is fair. Please let me know common about how to resolve these things on my face.
The term exfoliative dermatitis literally means peeling or shedding of the skin. It is also known as erythroderma. This condition is characterized by the reddening and peeling away of large patches of skin all over the body. The skin may also turn rough and scaly and feel painful or itchy. Exfoliative dermatitis is caused by a skin cell disorder, which causes a rapid turnover in skin cells. People suffering from chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, autoimmune diseases, eczema and seborrheic dermatitis are at a high risk of suffering from this condition.
Apart from affecting a person’s appearance, the shedding of skin cells can also cause dehydration and nutritional deficiencies especially of protein and vitamin A and D. The loss of skin cells also makes you vulnerable to serious infections and damage to muscles and bones. It can also lead to hair loss and thickening of nails. Thus it is important to treat this condition as early as possible.
Treatment for this condition depends on a number of factors including the patient’s age, overall health, tolerance to specific types of medication and procedures and extent of reaction. When treating this disease, it is important to identify the root cause as it resists treatment until the root cause has been treated. To do this, a skin biopsy may be needed along with a physical examination and blood tests.
Patients suffering from acute exfoliative dermatitis may also require hospitalization. Hospitalization may also be suggested for elderly patients or people living alone. This is in cases where the condition has affected the patient’s fluid levels and internal body temperature. Emergency treatment can include:
- Discontinuation of medications that may be causing this condition as a side effect
- Application of petroleum jelly on the affected area to reduce fluid loss and prevent secondary infections
- Non adherent dressing of the affected areas if the skin is crusting or weeping
- Correction of body temperature through cooling baths or heated blankets
- Antibiotics and intravenous fluids to combat dehydration
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.