Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitesh R BhadraYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I work in a school, so I have to wake up in early morning. Few days ago I started feeling low due to improper sleeping timings now I try to sleep on time but can't do the same. As result nowadays my sleep time is below 4 hours out of 24 hours instead of being tired. Pls advice what could I do?
Hello myself Haroon my age is 34 and my night 5.5 feet my weight is 50 kg I want gain weight please help me.
Sir my name is sis rahul. My weight very loss please Tell me a tip for gain my wait. I am very upset so please tell me sir I am very upset.
I want to ask you how to control our sleep limited for only 6hr in day what type of care we have to take?
The word surgery has always been associated with the use of scalpel. However, a new form of surgery called laser surgery has developed, which instead of using the orthodox method uses laser to cure the infirmity. In this form of surgery, laser tuned to specific wavelengths, is emitted on the concerned area with the purpose of vaporizing the tissues that have high water content for the purpose of rectification. It is commonly used in:
- Dermatology and plastic surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Oral and Dental Surgery
Though the technique involves risks, it has over the years gained immense popularity due to multiple reasons. Few among them are:
- Provides immediate results: This is one of the main reasons why laser surgery is preferred to conventional methods. Commonly used in the eye, laser surgeries result in significant improvement in vision, allowing the concerned person to do away with the dependence on spectacles.
- Precision involved: Using the laser instead of the scalpel allows the method to be more precise and effective than the traditional method. Minimum damage is done to the tissue as there are smaller cuts involved.
- Less time: Due to the technique used, the time involved in laser surgeries is reasonably less, providing more time for recuperation than what is generally allowed in the traditional methods.
- Provides more career options and opportunities: Laser surgery, owing to its technique, offers corrective measures which the traditional method does not. This aspect of the surgery allows the patients to consider and explore other professions which were previously not possible. Professions like air force and the army have stringent rules regarding vision of the candidates. Laser surgery which provides an individual the freedom to operate without glasses and contact lenses also allows him or her to consider such professions.
Related Tip: "How Safe is Laser Surgery for Facial Hair Removal??"
I am 40 years old female there are some wounds in my throat and upper side of mouth. It is very painful when taking food. Already I am suffering from acidity. Took the following medicines but not cured. 1. Supradyn tablets 2. Opta-d tablets 3. Caramicide oral liquid.
I am 19 years old my diet is more than my friends but I am not gaining weight as much as they are getting and all the fat which I am gaining is around my stomach not in the arms and legs?
From my eyes water come out. I have red eyes. Please help me. Give me suggestion. How to handle this condition?
Hello sir I am varun I am 29 yrs old man n I have suffering from fever problem so what should I'd o.
Is dabar shilajeet gold can do any benefit for sexual strength and stamina or not. What can be other things which make real benefit in sexual performance (length of penis ,timing of ejaculation and rod tight erectile)
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.