Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra MisalYour feedback matters!
I don't use drink water mostly. Coz I won't get thirsty so much. Coz of that my skin and face were always dry type. Tel me some vitamin and tips to which I got thirsty most and drink water more.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello doctor! I am 29 year old women I have pimple marks all over my back and shoulders, my skin is very sensitive please suggest me some good remedy for it. Thanks.
Is there any way to gain lost fairness in men, I have lost my fairness may be due to sun burn, please tell easy and without any sideeffect way to get lost fairness.
I am 42 years male. Observed blood in stool. My job is travelling based. I usually Eating hotel food for almost 20 days. Thanks.
I have black spot on my face I have use Himalaya face wash at least for 2 month but not any change in my face what should can I do now.
I have painless lumps on scrotum skin for a year. They are around 7-8 in number. I feel itching on scrotum skin. Is it serious issue. What natural remedy is available?
I am 17 year old male teenager. And my skin is becoming more dark nowadays, so please suggest me some precautions to lighten up then skin tone.
I am a 23 years boy facing a problem that my face is normally oily but when I coming in sunlight it make to sweating. What can I do for that.
Hello. I am suffering from blackheads and dark circle problem. My friend suggested that use mixture of rose water, honey, almond oil, lemon and glycerin for remove the face problem. please you suggest for the same.
Sir, I am suffering from piles from last few months. Feeling to much heat in anus after came out from latrine No bleeding but feels like a piece of glass or point of knife got stuck inside. Pain remains for 2-3 hours after leaving latrine. Sometimes also feels heat like that anal tube is filled with mirch powder. So much irritation, Please suggest me best Homeopathic remedies to get rid of it. Thanks.
I am 20 year old female. I have really dark elbows, knees, and underarms. I have been trying some home remedies but none of them seem to be working. Is there a permanent solution to this?
I have black spot on my face and also pimples. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Skincare on a budget.
- Identify your skin type - sensitive, normal, dry, oily or a combination - and keep that in mind when you select your skin care products.
- Pay attention to product ingredients and choose those that will give you the most bang for your buck. For example, look for anti-aging products that contain retinol and alpha or beta hydroxy acids.
- Consider using dual-function products, like a moisturizer that includes sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, to make the most of your money.
- Cleanse your skin before applying any skin care products and before going to bed. Cleansing removes dirt, oil, and debris, and helps prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Get the most from your moisturizer by applying it as soon as you get out of the shower to lock in moisture.
- Limit the number of skin care products that you use; applying too many products may cause irritation.
- Apply a broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher before going outside. This will help protect you from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, which can cause premature aging and skin cancer.
- Consider using petroleum jelly, an inexpensive product that has several uses, including moisturizing dry skin and nails, and treating minor injuries