Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra MisalYour feedback matters!
Hello. My question is. Ki mere lips Ki outline K oopar ek same black color ki ek or out line dikh rahi hai. From 1st 3, 4 months se. Jo dekhne me bahot hi kharab lagti hai. Please help & suggest me some home remedies. Or any cream and lotion. please reply ?
If dead skin found on palm in specific area e.g thumb, may I know the reason behind that because my thumb having same skin problem. Skin get dead and paining in that area due skin getting out.
Hi I am suffering from right breast pain to right hand from last one year and also consulted to the doctors they maid many tests like X ray and ultrasound even ecg but every thing is normal.
Kuch dino se mere pairo me apne aap crackes aa rh h.daily vesline or crack cream use kr rh hu fir bhi kuch asar nhi ho rh h.24 hours shocks b pehanti hu. Main pani me bhi jyada nhi rehti hu. Aisa mere sath pehli bar hua h.plz help me. Solve my problem.
Its for my mother, age 48. Having a serious hair problem. My mom used hair colour (like Garnier, Super vasmal).& it's very harmful for hair. Now my mom's hair is whiten almost 60%.& hair fall in regular basis. Local doctor advised not to take any more color or hena. Bt my mom is loosening self-confidence & hv anxiety with it. As my mother also hv dust allergy. Her skin becomes darken. After using colour Is there any solution to get back black hair and stop hair falling? If possible suggest me some good medicines or treatment to do. Thank you.
Dear Sir/Mam My age is 22. I am having dry skin and I use himalayas moisturizing face wash and cream. I also gets white spots on my face, adding to it some pores on my forehead alone. I also take head bath twice a week. What should I do to get clear skin? any creams or immediate remedies to get it clear. Kindly help.
I recently got pigmentation over the lip area can I use clinsol gel (clindamycin phosphate nicotinamide gel) to get rid of pigmentation if it is safe to apply how many days can my pigmentation can be gone.
Hiii my age 23 nd height 5.5 nd weight 53 kg how to remove eyes dark circle please suggest me medicine thank you.
Sir mere skin per bhut dana hai gaal per bhi h thik nhi ho rha hai dava bhi bhut kiya koi fark nhi pada dard bhi hota hai.
How to protect my kidney? I have taken practice and decadan so I want to that medicine discontinue. If tjat medicine discontinue then face very problem face so how to discontinue. Tell me dear sir.
Plz tell me sir what will my breast fibroadenoma finally remove from homeopathic treatment and how much time for remove fibroadenoma please sir tell me because i'm get afraid cause off my problem.
Dark Spot under eyes. Skin is oily. Skin tone getting low. What to do? Is it due to continuous use of junk food?
Hello Dr. I am 19 year old I am male and I have a problem of my face colour. My face is not clean it has many spots. I do not like these spots please help me.
Hello sir. I want to increase my fairness so can I use kojic acid cream. If yes. Then please suggest me good and effective kojic acid cream .I hope you will help me.
I have a red color pimples on my whole back shoulder for more than three years. I went to check with one skin specialist, he said it's a pimple for high cholesterol in your body. But I am not fat and at the same time I reduced to intake of oil foods very low. But the issue is not clear, its getting increase only. Please advice me what will I do for this problem.
How to get rid of blackspot under my eyes? I used skin shine and skin light. I became fair but the blackspot under eyes was more know. So please suggest me. I want to get rid of those spots.
It is perhaps impossible to find a woman who doesn’t imagine her face without the freckles when she looks into the mirror. Though they may be called 'kisses from the sun', every woman would love to kiss those freckles goodbye. With many advances in cosmetic procedures, the good news is that you can completely get rid of your freckles and say hello to a perfect face. Read on to know more about what freckles are and how they can be managed.
What are they?
The skin contains a pigment called melanin which is responsible for the skin color. So, higher the melanin concentration, darker will be the complexion. In some people, however, based on genetic background, there can be areas of concentrated melanin deposits which become visible in an unbecoming manner, especially in fair complexioned people. These deposits are known as freckles or ephelis, which appear as light brown or flat black spots. The freckle formation is aggravated by exposure to sun, especially before the age of 18, and can be dormant during winter months. Exposure to UV-B light in particular has shown to increase melanin formation, making the freckles more prominent and darker. Though found usually on the face, areas like the neck, shoulder, and hands can also be affected – completely depending on sun exposure.
How to get rid of them?
Treatment is a two-pronged approach for freckles that is prevention and treatment. As mentioned above, freckles have a direct correlation to sun exposure. Avoiding sun and using maximum sun protection is the best way to avoid freckles, if you have a genetic predisposition. Avoid going out in the sun without using sun protection. A good sunscreen lotion with an SPF of at least 20, a wide-brimmed hat, a scarf, sunglasses are all essential when you head outside.
If the damage is already done, then laser treatments are a great way to deal with freckles. Here is how it works:
- After thoroughly cleansing the face, the eyes are covered and a thin layer of cooling gel is applied on the face.
- The face is cooled by using a cooling device. A laser light is then applied in a series of short pulses on specific areas of skin where freckles are concentrated.
- The melanin deposits in the freckles then break down without affecting the surrounding area.
- A post-treatment laser cream and sunblock is then applied, and the entire procedure does not take more than 45 minutes.
The success rate of treating freckles with laser is quite high, leading to a freckle free face within a few months. Multiple sessions may be required depending on the age of the freckles, the size, the type and the color. Darker freckles will require more intense therapy naturally. In most people, 4 to 5 sessions with break of 3 to 4 weeks in between are generally required. Consult a dermatologist today to find out if your freckles can be vanquished using this magical beam of light.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.