Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra K. ViraYour feedback matters!
Weight training is a method of exercise where you use either your body weight or external weight to build strength and increase muscle size. The principle of weight training centers on eccentric and concentric movements of the skeletal muscles, thus stimulating them to grow. Usually the sets, reps and the tempo of the exercise are manipulated to concentrate on size, endurance or strength.
It is important to note that certain aspects of weight training are detrimental to your body. You need to be aware of these aspects so that you can maximize your strength gains.
Here are 4 ways that weight training may harm your body are:
- Warm up: Warming up before working out is very essential, as it increases blood flow in the body. It loosens up your stiff joints and elevates your heart rate. You may do basic cardio exercises, such as jumping jacks and bodyweight squats as your warm up regime.
- Don't push yourself too hard: Don't over exert yourself in your workouts, listen to your body and stop when you feel that you can't go on anymore. It increases the likelihood of you being injured and thus is detrimental to your health.You may try to lift heavier weights compromising on form or posture, which can lead to various muscle tears or strains.
- Stretch after your workout: It is very important that you stretch after your weight training workout. It aids in muscle recovery after a heavy workout and also makes the joints more mobile and flexible. Stretching also allows the tensed muscles to relax and improves posture. Lack of stretching increases chances of injuring your muscles and may put a damper on your weight training muscles.
- Injuries: Injuries such as pulling a muscle or injuring your joints are very common if you lift weights. It is of utmost importance that you follow proper form while working out. An example of this would be when you don't keep your spine straight while squatting, thus resulting in a slipped disc injury.
I am 21 years old so how should I decrease my appetite in order to loose my flabby tummy n also reduce my cheek fat.
Hi I have problem in teeth which felling week and always feeling pain please sugest me some useful tips and also going gapped.
I am 17 years old I have backbone problem one doctor told me I have lumbar spine (s5 L1) (scoliosis). Now what I do .plzz told me.
Skin related issue I am facing acne which is not going of my life I am really worried help me on this any medicine I tried all things nothing working.
Sir I want to marry my father's sister's daughter's daughter. I think she is my first cousin once removed. There is doubt whether the consanguinity value 6.3 or less than 6.3 between she and me. If marry her is there is problem for my children. And I want the exact consanguinity value between she and me. Shall we take any precautions before children planning. Is there any genetic problems if marry that girl having much less consanguinity value. please tell me.
When my baby is examined by pediatrician, he said he heard extra sound in heart and recommend for echo scan. My baby age is 3 month. Is it serious.
I am 31 years working women and married for 3 years. Trying for pregnancy but never happened and i'm getting depressed on it. How much ever I have to positive I am but at the point when I get my periods I go low. I had been for IUI twice and failed now the 2nd time. I got my periods today. I was thinking all this while it should be the implantation bleeding but I don't think so it could be the implantation and im loosing interest in living.
I daily brush but then also smells comes from mouth. So what should I do to stop this smelling out of mouth?
I am 20 years old and I have alopecia grade 3 since 2 years due to excessive fatty acid on my scalp. Is there a natural solution for less formation of fatty acid on scalp?
I don't know wat to do now coz of my face it has been covered by pimple bursted black marks everywhere my face is being well scrapped pls help me to solve dis. I consulted. 2-3 doctors dey gave creams but it didn't work Pls help me.
I am Saddam mere pass bahut hi kamjori hai or mere pass sharirik tanaw jyada hai to mai kya karu iska solution aap batao.
When ever I have oily food even light oily it start acidity. I Do not take water after meal because again acidity. What should I do.
I had a habit of going restroom 4 or 6 times a day. Before sleep, after getting wake up, after having tiffen, n after lunch, n after dinner. Like this ill go to lavotary. Am staying in hostel. For months onwards I had this problem. What I have to do. Is there any natural therapy for this. Pls suggest.
I am suffering with severe back ache since 3 months. I have suffered from PCOD & kidney stones. What should I do? Please help me.
Sir,/Madam, I am 30 years old, yesterday morning when I woke up I saw my left side face was swollen. I consulted Dentist. After check up Dr. Pressed some portion on upper jaw, and diagnosed that there is puss, he prescribed antibiotic tab, painkiller and antiacidity tab to take for 5 days two times a day. He advised to extract that tooth. But I want to retain it. Please advise me what precautions should I take and is it advisable to retain or not.
It is true that the foods you eat cannot get back your eyesight. It is also true that the foods that you eat can never increase your vision powers. Then you might ask why go through all the trouble of writing articles which state the foods that are beneficial for vision.
A well-made point! But the real truth is while the foods cannot affect the performance of your vision; there are many foods that are needed to maintain a healthy vision. These foods are beneficial and are necessary to preserve the line of sight and are also valuable in sustaining them further damage. Let us give them a thought in detail
Vitamins A, C, and E form the main components when it comes to vision. Always choose a food that has ample doses of these substances and makes it a regular habit. Some of the foods that are high in them are:
- Bell Peppers: Not many people know that the brightly coloured bell peppers are a nutritional powerhouse that could help reduce the risk of poor vision. They have ample quantities of Vitamin A and C and in addition to that bell peppers are fat-free, low-calorie, and contain fiber. Give them a shot and see the benefits in the long run.
- Carrots: There cannot be an article written about eye sight without the mention of carrots. They have rich traces of Vitamin A and they help to reduce the impact of both cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Try having them in its raw format rather than a cooked format to get hold of all the vitamins.
- Greens (Spinach, Kale, Leafy Vegetables): There is an age-old saying that the colour green is good for the eyes. This holds true even in the case of green vegetables. Green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich sources of vitamin C and are loaded with antioxidants. They also protect your eyes from UV rays and the direct damage to your eyes from the sun’s rays. Use it as per your imagination and you can have them in salads, soups or as a dip.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are also packed with antioxidants and they are beneficial for the overall health and wellness of your eyes health and wellness. They are also high in the soluble fiber, which can help lower cholesterol. You can simply wash them and pop those in your mouth or you can add it as a delicacy to your cereal and porridge.
- Sweet Potatoes: Just like carrots, sweet potatoes too have high carotene levels and they are effective in reducing the stress of your eyes. They also soothe your eyes to a great extent and can be beneficial in maintaining the robustness of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.