Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jethanand M VaswaniYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my back since I have joined bpo. I need to know how pain will go away. I need proper medication or exercises. Also let me know some ointment too.
I have a hair problem the problem is that my hair fall is very severe and also it causes itching very much. I have tried many shampoos.
I want to know how to reduce over weight. And which food items are more essential for getting a healthy body.
How much calories should I intake each day and how much calories need to be burned I am 27 female 4 feet 11inches? What should be my proper weight. Please advice
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.
How to solve mucus problem of throat. It's very uncomfortable. It's happened over the year. I am vocalist, so it's very irritating.In the morning. Amount of mucus is more and my voice is getting low and heavy. What to do?
I am 55 yrs, operate prostate june, 13 now every after 6 month infection attack with high fever and feeling uneasy time of urine.
I have hair fall problem and my hairs have thinned. Also my hairs have lost black colour and changed to dark brown. How do I get dense and thick hairs back.
I am male 21 year old. I am sufering from backpain problem, I think it is due to masturbation. Says my coleges.Please suggest
I am 20 yrs old. I get pimples very rarely but after the pimples go there are black spots on my face, what should I do to get rid of these black spots.
1. I have a lot of hair on shoulders and hand. Is there any procedure to remove them naturally. 2. Is it fine to go for laser. Is it safe? 3. What is the average charge.
My scalp is very oily and I have dandruff. There is alarming hairloss over the past few months. My hairline is steadily receding. What should I do ?
During sex when I enter penis into vagina she says her vagina is burning due to intercourse some time. Please help me.
Clean skin gently- Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser [according to the type of your skin], once in the morning and once in the evening, as well as after heavy exercise. It is also important to shampoo your hair regularly. If you have oily hair, you may want to wash it every day. Wash your face with plain water frequently.
Avoid frequent handling of the skin. Avoid rubbing and touching skin lesions. Squeezing, pinching or picking blemishes can lead to the development of scars or dark blotches.
Shave carefully- Shave gently and only when necessary to reduce the risk of nicking blemishes.
Choose cosmetics carefully.
Self-care measures and over-the-counter medicine have not helped after several months; Your acne is severe or getting worse; then contact your dermatologist.
Products such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks generally aren't recommended because they tend to irritate skin, which can aggravate acne. Excessive washing and scrubbing also can irritate skin. If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair frequently.