Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashri Patil
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashri PatilYour feedback matters!
I am using set vet gel for a long time . But now I stopped it and now my hairs are falling so what I will do ?
Good Morning Doctor! I'm 19 years old .From six yrs, I have acne on my back ,face and also on my arms .Now My face is full of black dots. What's reason behind it? How could I get rid of this?
My follicular study report says right overy 18*18Mm 24*18mm 20*17Mm On 16th day those three are ruptured I had intercourse with my husband on 16th and 18th day will it possible to get pregnant.
Am 20 years old, My pennies is inclined and it is not much harder How to make my pennies straight and harder And how many days it take for straightening my pennies? Actually does it possible. Am eligible for sex r not.
I am suffering in premature ejaculation. Pls help me & reply what can I do. Pls tell me the proper medicine to improve my sexual timing.
I am 30 years old. Am getting Baldness. Density of hairs getting reduced gradually. Please suggest me medicine is best to go without side effect. Homeopathy or something else.
I am 17 years old. I just gave final exam of class 12. But I am suffering from heavy migraine. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
I'm a boy now I am 20 years 1.5 months and I am 5.75 foot tall can I increase my height by jumping daily and having milk, vegetables and fruits.In how many months can I grow to 5.10? I even know bout genetic factors even my dad is also tall .how can I increase my height by +2 inches.
I am taking panazep 12.5 over 2 years. This medicine was prescribed by a doctor (md, neurology). He told me to decrees this medicine by one fourth and then gradually I have to stop taking this. But whenever I tried to this above said suggestions I don't feel safe, it's seems to me feel like that my heart gonna block and I will die soon. If I don't take the medicine in a single day, immediate morning after the last night I feel insecure and creates breathing problem, instability, and I feels am gonna dead soon,
Hello doctor i am 21 years old i am 6 month pegnant kch din pehle USG karwaya tha jisse mjhe pata chala ki mera baby apni age se 15 day chota hai plz help main kya karu
Sir suggest me any home tips for good, soft and glowing skin in a month and my lips are also soblack and damaged my age is 19 I need to rejunevate my skin.
Head injuries occur due to a variety of injuries - road accidents, falls, sports, assaults, etc. While some injuries might be obvious, others may not have an external injury. However, given the structure and vascularity of the brain, there could be definite damage to the blood flow and brain function. There would be alteration in the person's behavior which may seem weird to others. A detailed history and examination will help unearth these symptoms and the underlying causes and thereby manage them. Any of the above injuries can result in jarring of the brain, and especially in cases of children, it is advisable to immediately consult a doctor. If it was a very minor injury, then any of the following symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor.
- Worsening headache
- Difficulty waking up from sleep
- Irritability and confusion
- Unequal pupil size or dilated pupils
- Confused about name or place of belonging
- Unclear speech
- Numbness in the legs or arms
As with all other conditions, homeopathy believes in getting to the root of the issue and not just treating the symptoms. There have been cases reported where the patient had severe symptoms, was given homeopathic remedies with complete cure of symptoms. There are specific remedies in the acute phase and the chronic phase. In acute phase, commonly given remedies in the acute phase include Aconite, Arnica, and opium. They are aimed at stimulating recovery and should be given immediately after the injury has happened.
- Aconite: Used when the patient is restless and panicky with the fear of death.
- Opium: These may have injuries elsewhere but not on the head, may feel dazed or be in coma, could also have a bloated face.
- Arnica: If the patient is severely bruised, however is denying help and claims to feel well, then Arnica should be given
In chronic phase these remedies help in managing the long term implications of a concussion that sets in sometimes even after months.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The person here is usually depressed and irritable, suicidal in some cases, have a feeling of ringing in the ears, experience vertigo. The symptoms are worsened in wet or damp conditions.
- Natrum muriaticum: The person becomes sad or withdrawn, have a chronic headache that is worsened when out in the sun and develop a dislike for salt. Being at the seaside can make these symptoms to improve or worsen dramatically.
- Hypericum: The person will have convulsions immediately after the injury and can complain of pins and needles sensation later on.
- Helleborus: The person seems shut down since the injury has happened with indifference to pain or pleasure.
- Hyoscymus: The person becomes talkative, excited, laughs inappropriately, and in rare cases, muscle spasms or even epilepsy.