Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh Vaishnav VaishnavYour feedback matters!
Sir, I don't have proper Hair on my face (shave) even I am 23+ now, so what is the reason and treatment for that pls inform me.
Sir, When I eat anything after some times. It comes out from mouth with water and I feel pain in my left hand shoulder it from 2 months.
I am suffering weakness and pain in left leg. I am not siting long time in one place in simple seating in land. Please prefer medicine.
I am a 28-year-old woman, having hair growth on both of my cheeks. Is permanent facial hair removal possible n what is the cost?
My hair was dense and black 2 months ago. Now I have started to lose a lot of my hair and 10% of my hair has become white. Can you please let me know what I should do?
I have very big pain in right hand them & first finger pain like that moving pain from last 2 months.
Hello, How can I grow my beard? Because my beard is not growing properly. Can you please help me out.
I was just wondering that I am 20 and I still don't have full grown beard. I know it takes time but is there any way by which I can make it faster like taking biotin or something like that.
Left hand muscle or bone pain and right hand muscle or bone pain what is the cause I have gastric ulcer.
I am suffering from a disease of being white hair for that disease what medicine I have to take can you suggest me.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hairs which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORKS
Regardless of which area you're looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser's energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing. For this reason, laser hair removal work best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROVIDER:
- The experience level of the treatment provider
- The quality of the hair removal equipment (lasers)
- The ability to safely treat all skin colors.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.