Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 26 years old. I am having serious hairfall from 6 months. And now my scalp looks clear. My hairs r not still coming back. Now I have very thin hairs 1/4 part is remaining only. Whatbshould I do to grow my hairs back dense.
My completion is normal but the area surrounded by my mouth / area around my lips till lips has blacken and differentiated what can me the reason and solution for this.
I have pimples and blackspot on my face. Tell me the reason how we get blackspot. And tell me a proper solution to remove my blackspot.
Hi I'm a male or boy does doing various types of skin treatment or different types of skin treatment like laser treatment, anti aging treatment or fairness treatment or any types of skin treatment or taking or doing any types of injection for the skin is good for the skin and does it keep your skin healthy and strong forever please tel me plz.
My hairs are getting grey what should I do. Every day my hairs are breaking and even splitants has increased this days.
I have a psoriasis problem from when I was in class 6 now I have completed my graduation. Tell me how can I get rid from this.
I am 20 years old I have been using dove shampoo for a while. But no I have changed to anti dandruff shampoo kenz lotion and I am seeing a huge hairfall. I have long hair. Recommend what should I do.
Sir I have skin problem sir I have lot of pimple in my face n my face was so oily sir please give a solution.
Sir from last 1 months I wear a tight shoes now my fingers of my foot get panic and little fingers of both feet gets hard their skin I am not able to touch them bcoz feeling pain please say me any treatment or give me ointment that I will feel releax be hope a best answer from your side age is my 26 due to wear tight shoes fingers gets on side hard and skin too hard.
I am 26 year old now and I had problem with my face in 2007 that my face have too much acne pimple and after that I take regular treatment till 2012 but no one cure and control it fully. I take homeopathy medicine skin treatment like new skin but no one so effective till yet it remain so many marks on face and pimples are come and out again and again and I think I take everything which a doctor consult like adephlane gel clindamycin and other type of gel but no result at particular time they look like no effective. What do u want to suggest?
Hello Doctor I have itchy rashes in back of my thighs and in butt for past 2 months, I've been using coconut oil and tetmosol cream but no improvement is seen. Please suggest me a remedy. Thanks.
I am 58 years old male and generally keep good hygiene. Since last 2-3 years I have itching around the groin area. In winters it subsides and in summers it resurfaces. I use ring guard or itch guard which controls it. But it dosent cure. I want something to cure it permanently.
My skin is became black day by day. Will I'm using sun cream losan please give any suggestions for me.
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.