Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh P.BorichaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering for cold from last two years, I take lots of medicine consult with doctor also but till now not 100 percent cure, please give me suggestions?
I am suffering from cold for last 5 years and I have some problem in stomach whenever I eat fast food can you suggest what should be done.
How long will it take to recover fully after inguinal hernia operation? ? How long the dumbness be around the area?
I am suffering from fever from last 3 days and I have taken Paracetamol but still have the same problem. What should I do?
Our pain is the second-most-common problem which makes people seek medical advice. Injuries and illnesses are typical triggers of pain.
Another reason is age-related degeneration, and most cases seen by pain specialists fall in this category. Everyone experiences some degree of pain in day to day life.
And it is a human tendency to ignore the pain, till it takes some serious dimension and begins to interfere with one's daily routine like work or socializing with family and friends or when it doesn't let you sleep peacefully.
Experts say, this tendency of ignoring pain should be avoided as negligence at initial levels can make the pain chronic and more harmful. In fact, in many cases, the damage due to pain becomes irrevocable if it is ignored for too long.
Currently, millions of people worldwide suffer from chronic pain of varying degrees. Increasing aging population worldwide, growing number of surgical procedures being performed, changing lifestyles, increasing the incidence of cancer are some of the factors causes increasing number of patients.
Hi I'm suffering from nocturnal emissions for the past 2 years so I took ayurveda medicine nf cure and vital m 40 from ayush remedies for almost 9 months but didn't work. Then I asked numerous questions to Lybrate but didn't get a good reply. So I went to a ayurvedic sexologist and he gave me tablets for 15000 rs which was a combination of homeopathy and ayurveda, now I'm taking those tablets and my emissions decreased a bit but what happened is I lost my erection completely even morning erection is not available and I look more weaker than before. One side of my cheeks looks smaller than the other I'm 75 kg but my face looks like a 45 kg lean man face. My question is even before taking those tablets I Had erection but suffering from nightfall but now after taking those tablet I even suffer from erectile dysfunction and I want to know are these tablets back firing. Is there a proper cure for my problem.
I am 24 years old male I am having a swelling on the right knee it is from 5 Months it disappears sometimes what can it be?
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.
I am 20 Year old. I am suffering from backache in my left part. The pain is unbearable. I do little beat vomiting. The stomach and back both are paining.
I am suffering from headache under my eyes, left right temporal and spine. So doc. Can you tell me best treatment or medicine.
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male reproductive health. It reaches a peak during the years of puberty and helps in the development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens voice and boosts the size of penis and testes. Without testosterone, there would be no beards, mustaches or chest hair since it regulates hair in these places. Sperm production falls under testosterone's control too. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, muscle mass, energy, bone density and emotional & physical health. Therefore, it is not surprising that low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men. Testosterone decline with age is normal. Beginning at about 40 years of age testosterone declines at a rate of 1 -1.5% per year. But, past 50, the decline will be sharper. Apart from this, the Testosterone levels may be lowered at any age by several health conditions, often noticeable by certain symptoms. How to know if you have lowered levels of testosterone? Here are some symptoms that will help you suspect if you may have lower testosterone levels:
- Drop in Energy: Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite good sleep, nutritious food, and no other known medical conditions, consider getting yourself checked for testosterone levels. 2. Change in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive, sometimes accompanied by problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) is another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested to rule out other conditions, such as heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age.
- Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? This can be a result of low testosterone. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. Low testosterone can also impact your memory.
- Mood Change: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
- Muscle Change: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness a sudden drop in muscle mass.
- More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying healthy weight most of your life, but suddenly started gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
Many of these signs mirror other health conditions as well. So, one should not jump to conclusions on experiencing these symptoms. If you experience two or more of them, meet a doctor in person and get a medical evaluation. At least, start with an online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet, and later move on to direct consultation.
I am suffering from different kind of headache, cough and very much cold also pain in back and back side of neck Last night slept for almost 10 -11 hours and still feel lazy and sleepy. I am feeling like brain is roaming round round. What should I do.
Is eating vit e 400mg everyday after dinner good? Does it effects kidneys and liver if I am taking 1000mg daily? I take it everyday to stop morning pain due to bodybuilding and other stuff.
How many meals should you really have in a day?
With the advancement in nutritional science, researchers have realised that lesser gap between meals means lesser-stored fat which in turn also helps to control blood sugar, boost metabolism and aids in weight management. After three hours of a meal our blood sugar starts falling and after four hours the digestion is complete. After 5 hours we are ready to gobble up whatever comes in our way as the body is looking for a way to refuel. This may lead to consuming high-calorie food.
Eating at regular intervals can save you from binging, keep your blood sugar level stable and help you stay energised. Also, digestion itself is work for the body and the activity leads to burning calories. However, one needs to be careful and not consume very high-calorie meals as that would increase the risk of chronic diseases.
Since everybody is different, there cannot be a set number of meals prescribed for everyone. It depends on when a person feels hungry and how that person would like to deal with it. But you need to understand your body's need for replenishment and provide the nourishment it requires. Hence, according to your body's requirement you should have small meals at short intervals which could range from six to eight in a day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.