Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayant Vishe
Treatment of Hypertension
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Genetic Disorders
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Diabetic Neuropathy
Treatment of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Treatment of Diabetic Kidney Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant VisheYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are inspiring. Thanks for the fair guidance. Although didnt explain exact solution, this much was enough beacause ive understood the issue. And just wanted to let you know that it was just a vacation of few days so you can understand ;) Apart from that i have been preparing for my exam on june 10 and i run for 3-4 days a week exercise alternate days . Still thankyou for reminding what is important
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are caring. He is taking Jalra 50mg only 2 times and has diabetes for around 15 years. Currently after accident sugar ranges varies from 180 to 280 i.e 180 for fasting and others for after food. How to bring sugr level to normal in order to heal the injury fast. Patient is on diabetic diet
In my opinion he is the best. The way he cures his patients is really really appreciable. He is gentle, kind hearted, genius as well as experienced. Surely I will recommended the Dr to all my friends, relatives and colleagues.
Great counselling. Extremely good physician with proper degree in diabetology. He has patience to listen to the patient(other doctors just wants to finish the counselling and take next patient).
Dr. Vishe is very knowledgable and advanced in practice.He spends good time with patient. Provides very good information and motivates the patient.Must visit .
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Very briefly explained . And it was for my mother
Dr. Jayant is a very knowledgeable and kind-hearted person. He has very good listening capacity. His managing skills are commendable.
Dr is good listener gives ample time to patient my grandmother has visited for diabetes and hyper tension and improved well
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jayant Vishe to be very helpful. Thank you so much.
A very thoughtful analytical Doctor with perfect balance of experience and knowledge.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jayant Vishe to be very helpful. thnk u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jayant Vishe to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are very helpful. very helpful
Exercise has a considerable number of benefits to offer people who have diabetes. As a result of doing exercise on a regular basis, the blood sugar level stays in check. Managing diabetes without indulging in any physical activity is near to no good as exercise is the backbone of diabetes treatment. Here are the ten exercises that prove to be great for people with diabetes.
- Walking: Walking is considered to be one of the best exercises for treating diabetes and the most prescribed physical activity for people with Type 2 diabetes. A daily brisk walking of at least 30 minutes can be the easiest way of increasing one’s physical activity level.
- Running/jogging: By jogging or running daily, people can control their blood pressure and ensure good heart condition. It proves to be extremely beneficial for diabetes people who often develop risks of heart attacks or high blood pressure.
- Weight training: As regular weight training helps in building the muscle mass, opting for this becomes necessary for people with Type 2 diabetes. Because losing muscle mass means difficulty in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi helps in relaxing the body and mind as well as ensures trouble-free body movements. Tai Chi plays a crucial role in reducing stress and nerve damage, which is a common complication in diabetes.
- Swimming: Swimming helps in relaxing and stretching the muscles, without exerting any pressure on the joints, which is why it is a great exercise for diabetic people. Often diabetic people lose sensation in their feet, which makes swimming the best option for them.
- Yoga: Helping in lowering the body fat, improving the nerve function, and fighting the insulin resistance, yoga can benefit people suffering from diabetes in a lot of ways. By controlling the stress, it indirectly helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Stationary bicycling: A form of aerobic exercise, stationary bicycling ensures a strong heart and well-functioning lungs. Burning lots of calories, it improves the blood flow to the legs, which is important for diabetic people.
- Water aerobics: Water aerobics, too, has a lot of benefits to offer to the diabetic people in terms of regaining the right body balance and strengthening the muscles.
- Playing: For those who enjoy playing tennis or basketball, treating diabetes with exercise can be an easy job. All one has to do is play rigorously on a daily basis, and the body will stay fit and the blood sugar levels well controlled.
- Dancing: Dancing can be a great way of doing exercise for the diabetic people as it helps in improving the flexibility of the body, reducing stress and lowering the blood sugar levels.
By including exercise as a regular part of their daily life, people with diabetes can not only experience positive effects on their diabetic condition but can also achieve an overall good health with desired fitness.
I'm suffering from diabetes. I take insulin daily 3 times 15 units each. But my sugar level is not under control. I follow the diet plan recommend by my doctor but my glucose levels are still 350 in fasting. please suggest some more suitable diet or exercise or any injection (I use Huminsulin R)
I have RBBB which is clearly shown in the ECG. Also I am having diastolic dysfunction. I had this condition for the last 15 years or so. The drug I am taking is losartan 25 one a day. No diabetes, Blood pressure or any other ailment. I don't feel tired when ascending stairs. My lipid profiles, Liver profiles, urine for micro albumin, FBC area OK. I did not visit my cardiologist for the last 3 years or so. Please advise on my health condition and any further action I should take.
If your glucose level is more than the usual level, chances are that you have diabetes. The warning signals of diabetes are mild that in the preliminary stage it is challenging to detect. Diabetes can be of two types. Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes. The symptoms of which stand crucial for an individual’s knowledge to take preventive measures.
Type 1 diabetes
When your immune system damages pancreatic cells called beta cells, Type 1 diabetes occurs. They’re functional in making insulin. Symptoms of Type 1 diabetes typically begin promptly, within a few days to weeks. High blood sugar causes them. In the first few days, the symptoms might misguide you to believe that it is an ailment like the flu.
Common symptoms of Type 1 diabetes
- Increased hunger: As the body fails to use the calories, one feels hungry all the time.
- Blurry vision: This type makes the eyes water as there is sugar build up in the lens of your eye giving rise to blurry vision.
- Feeling very tired: A sluggish feeling prevails as the body doesn't use the energy or glucose.
- Rapid heart rate: Heart rate may be more than normal
- Reduced blood pressure: Another typical sign where the blood pressure usually falls below 90/60 rate
- Low body temperature: Is another key trait where the body temperature goes below the stated 97º F.
- Bladder discomfort: An individual faces bladder discomfort and tends to urinate several times a day. As there is a lot of urination, the glucose is flushed out which leads to weight loss as well dehydration.
- Abdominal pain: Pain usually occurs at the center of the stomach. In some cases, an individual may feel like vomiting.
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes affects millions of people all over India. If you have Type 2 diabetes, your body is not able to use the insulin hormone properly. Check out for the below-listed symptoms.
Common symptoms of type 2 diabetes
- Velvety dark patches: Type 2 diabetes can be detected by observing the velvety dark patches in the armpit abdomen sides or groin or groin area called Acanthosis Nigricans.
- Increased thirst: Especially post heavy meals, dry mouth with a fatigue feeling is experienced
- Increased hunger: You may feel frequently hungry
- Frequent urination: Known as Polyuria, increased urination is common a symptom of Type 2 Diabetes
- Skin problems: Itching of the skin usually around the groin area or vaginal area
- Blurred vision: Things may appear to be little blurry
- Diabetes numbness: A general symptom where there is numbness in hand and feet
- Pricking pain: A burning sensation, or pricking pain in the hands and feet that starts out mild at first, but over time as the nerve damage increases, it grows severe
- Impotence: Erectile dysfunction can be another symptom of type 2 diabetes
To be aware of the symptoms of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes is important as you can seek medical help at the early onset of the condition.