Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayant Vishe
Treatment of Hypertension
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Genetic Disorders
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Diabetic Neuropathy
Treatment of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Treatment of Diabetic Kidney Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant VisheYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are inspiring. Thanks for the fair guidance. Although didnt explain exact solution, this much was enough beacause ive understood the issue. And just wanted to let you know that it was just a vacation of few days so you can understand ;) Apart from that i have been preparing for my exam on june 10 and i run for 3-4 days a week exercise alternate days . Still thankyou for reminding what is important
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are caring. He is taking Jalra 50mg only 2 times and has diabetes for around 15 years. Currently after accident sugar ranges varies from 180 to 280 i.e 180 for fasting and others for after food. How to bring sugr level to normal in order to heal the injury fast. Patient is on diabetic diet
In my opinion he is the best. The way he cures his patients is really really appreciable. He is gentle, kind hearted, genius as well as experienced. Surely I will recommended the Dr to all my friends, relatives and colleagues.
Great counselling. Extremely good physician with proper degree in diabetology. He has patience to listen to the patient(other doctors just wants to finish the counselling and take next patient).
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Very briefly explained . And it was for my mother
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jayant Vishe to be very helpful. Thank you so much.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jayant Vishe to be very helpful. thnk u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jayant Vishe to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are very helpful. very helpful
Hello, I noticed that whenever I have a wound, the healing is always slow and delayed. My sugar levels are normal. What could be causing delayed healing?
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution - physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check - Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress - Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance - It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces chances of heart problems caused by diabetes - Diabetes increases the chances of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check - it is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
a) A controlled appetite will helps you lose weight which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
b) If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results.