Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant ChoudhariYour feedback matters!
My daughter has cysts in ovaries. She did harmonal treatment for one month after that she is taking homeopathy treatment now but there is no improvements in her menstrual cycle. Her periods comes after 6 months. Please suggest me what to do. Thank you.
I am 25 years old female married since last one year. After my marriage I am having pain in stomach . Then I had severe pain in my stomach right hand side. So we came to know about the problems of pcod and bladder bladder stone. So I operated my bladder stone in 2016 In the month of May . But still I feel pain in my stomach. And my sex life also not good . And my husband is demanding for the child. Pls help.
Hi I am 20 and 5 week pregnant and my baby heart rate is 96 and Dr. says that it's not normal. Is it normal heart rate or not please tell me.
Hello Doctor, I have conceived so now 2 months has covered and I confirmed from my doctor all these days I feel like nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness all of sudden from morning i am not at all feeling anything. I am feeling like normal so I am confusing that is I got miscarriage or what and I have so much back pain. Please give any feed back for this problem. awaiting for your early response. Thank you in advance.
Hello Dr., I need to seek your advise if am pregnant or not. Am yet to conduct a home test but little scared as few months ago my period was delayed and I got high hopes but the home test came negative and 2 days later I got my periods. This time I am again due for my periods in a day or 2. But since today morning I have been having cramps and lower back pain just like periods and have released small blood clots couple time but no bleeding . Can I be pregnant? ? Please advise. Thanks in advance
I'm 21 year old. I had unprotected sex on 2nd Oct and took ipill. I got my vaginal bleeding on 10th oct-15th oct. I get my periods on 24th of every month. Its November 10th now. When will I get my periods. I am really scared. Please help me.
Sir, one of my patient is 13 weeks pregnant prime with history of spontaneous abortion last year. Her USG reports in present pregnancy are normal till date. Her Lupus anticoagulant test was marginally positive last time and this time too. During her present pregnancy, Her Urine routine examination shows proteinuria 3+. She was administered course of antibiotic and Anti fungal but protein levels on 24 hour routine are 3.9 gm / day (nephrotic range). She doesn't hv a history of renal disease. KFT is normal. She was administered Injection. Bharglob and Injection Hucog along with progesterone and aspirin (for possible APLA). Sir, my queries are: 1. What should be done in this situation? 2. Do you know of any side effects of these medications which can cause proteinuria? Please respond, I will be grateful to you? Thanks and regards Dr. Ankur.
Seeds of plant cannabis sativa, available in the market as hemp seeds, are gaining increased recognition as a complete nutrition pack. Dietitians and nutrition experts mostly recommend ‘hemp seeds’ because of its excellent nutrition credentials, and recent research studies have confirmed this also.
Before you go on to spend your money, here is all you should know about hemp seeds.
Why should you eat?
It’s incredibly nutritious!
What nutrition you get?
Packed with protein, fibres, & minerals (vit. E and minerals like potassium, magnesium, and zinc present in good amount)
Exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids – omega 6 and omega 3, present in the ratio of 3: 1 which is considered to be the optimal range
How to consume?
Available in raw/ cooked / roasted forms.
Very good (80℅ insoluble fibre)
Best way to eat:
A versatile food, it can be sprinkled on salad, mixed in with yogurt, or add into the smoothies.
And it’s not just the nutritional value, hemp seeds have enormous health benefits. They have been proven effective in controlling various diseases like alzheimer’s, and reducing symptoms of pms by hormone regulation.
Listed below are 4 evidence based health benefits of hemp seeds:
1. Heart diseases – ‘arginine’ present in this seed produces nitric oxide which further makes blood vessels dilate and relax, thus reducing symptoms of blood pressure and heart diseases.
2. Lowers the risk of blood clot formation.
3. Helps in treatment of skin disorders like eczema by giving relief from dry skin and itchiness.
4. Helps in treatment of pms menopause: physical and emotional symptoms caused by pms are very likely caused by sensitivity to the hormone ‘prolactin.’ presence of gla (gama linolenic acid) produces prostaglandin e1 which reduces the effect of prolactin. This way hemp seed functions as a hormone imbalance regulator.
Last but not the least, know that hemp seeds will not make you test positive for marijuana. Yes. It’s just that hemp and marijuana are members of the same species, cannabis sativa. Hemp plants that are grown for food contain as little as 0.001 percent
Tetrahydrocannabinol (thc). This means you can eat hemp as much as you want and it’ll never make you high!
Take home message:
3 tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds gives you 10 grams (g) of protein, 14g fat and 2g fiber.
I am 5 months pregnant my local doctor advice me to eat iron tablet bt whenever I eat this tablet it never digest I keep vomiting all day whenever I eat this. What should I eat in diet that recover the iron kindly suggest any fruit or vegetable instead of tablet.
Hello doctor After intercourse my sperm coming out from her vagina what should I do to avoid this problem please suggest me. Is it my problem are her how can I solve this issue. Thanks and regards.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.type diabetes
I'm having my periods from last 13-15 days. I'm so irritated by this. What should I do. My hemoglobin rate is 9.9 on last Saturday when I check.
I am 25 years old and 6 weeks pregnant. Please advice me what kind of foods should I eat so that it is beneficial for the baby.
Hi My sex life is going well But I am upset due to one reason Actually during foreplay my husband puts the finger Inside the vagina He does not stop this practice But due to this I am very scared of being infected What do I do If you suggest to stop him its in vain.
I took ipill. I am get bleed on 7th day. I took the ipill within 24 hrs. I took ipill twice in a week. I had sex om the 2nd and 8th day of my period end. Then took ipill within 24 hrs. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
My wife pregnant about 4 month .what should be care during this day related to physical relationship. please tell me.
Sir, My wife is now 6 weeks 6 days pregnant. Today she faced mild bleeding. After scan doctor said there is chance of having threatened miscarriage and gave some tablets and said to continue for two weeks. Presently she is using tablets. Please suggest me how come I know the baby is healthy or not There will be any symptoms for going to get miscarriage.
Breast milk provides essential nutrients for infants and is a mix of nutrients, which include vitamins, proteins and fat that are necessary for a baby's growth. Apart from benefitting babies, breastfeeding benefits mothers too.
Here are 4 benefits of breastfeeding:
1) Provides nutrients and protection to the baby - The best food a mother can give to her baby is her breast milk. It helps your baby to grow and develop. Breast milk is custom-made by all mothers for their own babies and, thus, contains a perfect mix of essential nutrients. Breast milk contains a mixture of protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals, which are very important for the proper growth and development of the baby. It also contains many antibodies that reduce the chance of diseases and allergies. In fact, the milk's content changes as your baby grows to keep up with the infant's needs.
2) Convenience - The milk from breasts is always safe and fresh, and is precisely of the right temperature, which what makes it a convenient food for the baby. What's more, it doesn't require heating, boiling or sterilizing as such; and can be fed to the baby anywhere, anytime.
3) Benefits mothers - According to a research, breastfeeding, to an extent, provides protection against breast and ovarian cancer. It also serves as a measure of protection against weak bones in the later part of life. Calories are required in order to produce milk. So, breastfeeding helps to gradually lose weight after pregnancy as well. Moreover, breast feeding also defers the return of menstruation for a little while.
4) Continues the special relationship between mother and child - The bond between a mother and a child strengthens due to the intimacy and the closeness involved in breastfeeding. One of the remarkable facts about this is the more a baby breastfeeds, the more milk the mother produces. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.