Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jain YadavYour feedback matters!
Bone issues are very common. From infection to inflammation to injuries to mere old age, bone issues are very common. Arthritis can happen with any of these conditions. The healing of this has two aspects one is to heal and reduce the pain and the second is to address the underlying condition. The range of motion needs to be improved, and further damage to the bones should be arrested.
Ayurveda identifies two types of joint problems, one is due to poorly nourished bones, which are prone to damage and the second is the over accumulation of toxins, leading to joint pain and stiffness. This joint pain would be further aggravated by damp weather.
Ayurveda also believes that the overdose of vaata leads to bone issues. So food items aimed at reducing vaata should be included so that balance is restored. There is more than one component to this healing. Food, lifestyle changes, herbs, and exercise manage bone issues, arthritis and the pain. Let’s see how.
- Food: Eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as a calcium rich diet is very essential for healing bones. Eat freshly cooked food items and include a lot of dairy products.
- Lifestyle: A regular sleep schedule, which is in sync with the biological clock, is very essential. Also eat at regular intervals with the meals getting lighter as the day goes by. Exercise, even in the form of brisk walk, helps soothe joints and keeps them agile.
- Massages: Oil massages like Abhyanga are very essential to prevent joint problems. They also help in reducing toxins, which are quite high in chronic conditions like arthritis. These oils can be applied directly on the joints too to improve lubrication, movement and reduce pain.
- Go anti ama: There is another component known as ama, which is an equivalent of toxins. The diet and lifestyle should be aimed at reducing ama, which gets accumulated with age in the form of digestive toxins. Eat food products that are easy to digest, consume ama reducing spices like turmeric and pepper, avoid daytime napping and exercise regularly.
In addition, the following herbs are known to be beneficial for bone health.
- Ashwagandha: It has rich anti-inflammatory properties, produces effects equivalent to steroids and helps in controlling joint pain and inflammation. Swelling and movement are also improved with its regular use.
- Boswellia: Combined with Ashwagandha, this is another wonder drug that helps reduce bone inflammation. It suppresses release of chemicals responsible for inflammation and helps control pain and swelling.
- Turmeric: One of the most acclaimed anti-inflammatory agents, it releases multiple enzymes and thereby controls inflammation.
So, for bone pain and arthritis, an NSAID is not the only remedy.
Hi i am having pain while closing all the Fingures (in both hands)for the past more than 3 years , what i have to do regards
I am 27 year old male, I sometimes have severe neck pain. One of my friend suggested me that that's because of Vitamin B-12 deficiency. Is it correct?
I am 28 years old last ten years suffering from psoriasis now I have heavy joint pain foot what should I do?
I am 72 yrs old, & having knee pains on both legs. Occasinally I experience nerve cramping near feet. Please advise. I am diabetic for 12 years, &has undergone valve replacement operation before 8yrs.
My mother age is around 45, she is suffering from arthritis especially of ankle joints can you suggest proper medication and diagnosis.
I have hypothyroidism and recently got operated for cholecystectomy. I have pain in lower rights jaw radiating to neck and ribs. sometimes its intolerable. What should i do to cure?
Hello sir my dad have shoulder pain from 5 month and after trying many doctor he could not get any relief. He still feels pain in his right shoulder try many medicine and exercise as per doc advice but not get any relief from pain. My father age is 63 and he is also diabetic. Please suggest me what to do?
Hello Doctor My back of the neck gives me pain now a days a lot. I spend lot of time working with laptop. I am trying to take break every 20 minutes for a while but still not much relief from pain. Even during sleep, I feel pain on neck. Can some one suggest on how to get relief from pain.
Hi I have swelling to my left leg. I checked my kidney And liver profile all the reports came normal. Its been a week like this. I tried elevating my legs at nights and took lasik tablet but no results. Please advise what need to be done.
I MET AN ACCIDENT ON 29TH DEC 2014, GOT FRACTURES IN RIGHT LEG. X-RAY REPORT IS" FRACTURE LATERAL MALLEOLUS RIGHT (CLOSED) WITH FRACTURE 2ND & 3RD METATARSAL (CLOSED). INITIALLY, DOCTOR PUT A POP BACK SLAB FOR 15 DAYS AND HAD OPINED FOR CHANCE OF DISLOCATION IN ANKLE INJURY. BUT AFTER 15 DAYS, X RAY SHOWED " GOOD ALIGNMENT, NO DISPLACEMENT". THEN DOCTOR PUT A SYNTHETIC CAST REPLACING POP BACK SLAB AND WILL REVIEW ON 17TH FEB 2015. OCCASIONAL TOLERABLE PAIN IS PERSISTING ALTHOUGH NO PAIN KILLER IS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT EXCEPT CALCIUM CAPSULE ONCE IN A DAY. I AM NOT PUTTING ANY WEIGHT ON RIGHT LEG AND USING TWO ELBOW CRUTCHES FOR WALKING. MY QUESTIONS ARE.... HOW LONG I HAVE TO PUT THE LEG INSIDE CAST ? IS THE PAIN NORMAL ? IS THERE FURTHER ANY CHANCE OF DISLOCATION OF AFFECTED AREAS UNDER CAST ? WHEN I CAN DRIVE AGAIN ? CAN I JOIN MY OFFICE DUTIES NOW SITTING ON CHAIR ? PLEASE OPINE. MY QUESTION IS..
I have neck pain from last 1 month, I apply ointment and pain relief spray daily but there is no effect. Please suggest a ultimate solution as it is affecting my studies.
I'm 30 years old man and I suffer back pain, neck pain and also I suffer thyroid last 3years So please suggest me that I'll do or not.
Needle aspirations alone may lead to recurrence.
To prevent recurrence, it is important to excise the feeder channel located in the tail of the ganglion cyst, and remove the cyst wall in total.
Always send the tissue for histopathology.