Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jai Singh PalveyYour feedback matters!
From last night, When I take oxygen inside, there is a pain in right chest. Also got difficulty in breathing and find my body lack of oxygen. No any outer pain .it pains only when I take oxygen inside. Pls suggest me, what can I do?
My father is a diabetic patient. Recently he has to sacrifice his left big toe. After the operation & treatment he is now at Home. Now he is not feeling hungry. Why it is happening? The doctor suggested to consult a kidney Doctor. May I know the consequences of it?
I am 30 years old female. I had red blood with stools in morning. I have severe acidity issue so for that last year in may I have done endoscopy and Hpylori test and it was normal. Bec of acidity sometime have diarrhoea and constipation. Should I visit the doctor or wait. For any serious condition how many time blood should come in stools etc.
Hello sir I have done sex with my wife 49 days before. But after sex she has not period till now. So I want to know Is she pregnant or not.
Sir i am 20 years old m sucking Women's sperm for many times in a week so tell me this is harmful for my healthy life. How I can avoid it during sexual intercourse.
My pennies size is very shot. And my stamina is not Mach which my wife how do the increased size and stamina.
My mother, she was recently diagnosed with high blood urea and creatinine level, also it was found that she had low hemoglobin level. She got admitted to the hospital and now reports are normal (urea is 32, earlier 102) also blood reports are also coming normal now. I am hoping to get a diet recommendation for her as she is still under treatment. also she had viral fever but now its normal. Please give some diet recommendation for her while taking care of her diabetes in account? Thanks.
Mrg one cup water at 8 and one cup milk at 11, not getting mrg food. It will affect my body or any side effect will come?
Hi, my father I suffering from a disease wherin water fills up in his lungs. The water was removed twice earlier and he was on medication also but again it has started filling up. He takes very less food and does not feel comfortable. Please suggest how can we get these completly cured?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Ayurvedic Perspective of Migraine and its management
Migraine is one of the worst headaches a person can experience. It is described as a throbbing or pulsating pain that can be on one side of the head. It can begin in a specific area and then spread while it builds in intensity. A migraine is associated with nausea and vomiting. The person will also be sensitive to light, sounds and even certain smells. Sleeping can be difficult and many people become depressed. They can last for a couple of hours or for several days.
Therapies Generally Used.
External treatments along with the internal preparations are very effective in chronic conditions. Panchakarma helps to remove the accumulated toxins and help to strengthen the nerve system. Involvement of other systemic disorders is also taken into account before deciding the treatment protocols.
1. Thala pothichil : Various kinds of paste (grinded mixture of selected herbs in suitable liquid media ) over the forehead / entire head help for the sudden relief from the ache. The preparations help to normalize the hyper action of the nerve cells and regulates the blood circulation towards the brain
2. Thalam : Special herbal powders suitable to reduce the Dosha vitiation, are selected and mixed with suitable liquid media(oils/ghee) and this medicated herbal paste is applied lukewarm over the crown of head (Anatomically over the Bregma point on skull). (Dur 25-45min).
3. Shiro abhyanga : Head Massaging with Oils suitable for the Dosha vitiation, helps to increase the blood circulation towards brain and also helps to relax the spastic muscles on head. Special care is taken to massage the Marmas or the Vital points on head which have marvelous results.
4. Nasya : Nasya (application of herbal preparations through nostrils) is one of the treatments which directly acts on the nerves and removes the toxins accumulated in the sinuses. Mucus lining inside the nostrils are one of the areas where numerous nerve endings are exposed. The medicated oils applied through Nasya directly acts on these nerve endings and help to pacify Vata Dosha in disturbed nerves and control the abnormal impulses gernerated by these nerves. The special preparations used for Nasya drains the mucus deposited in the sinuses thereby the pressure in this area is relieved. The medicinal contents of the oils administered, stimulate the higher centers of brain which have actions on regulation of endocrine, nervous system and circulatory functions.
5. Shiro dhara : Shiro dhara with Takram (medicated butter milk) is also another important therapy which is used to control the vitiated vata kapha doshas localized head.(Dur 25-75min) Other Panchakarma treatments like Vasti (a course of medicated oil and decoction enemas), Virechana (purgation) also helps to put the toxins out from the body.
After the Panchakarma therapies, special preparations called Rasayana (immunoregulatory) is administered. Rasayana preparations improve the immune system further improving the perception of sense organs. Migraine due to other systemic involvement like psychological problems, digestive problems, blood pressure, ophthalmic problems, immune problem, improper menstruation, etc will be relieved when treated according to the specific treatment told for these diseases.