Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jai Shree
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jai ShreeYour feedback matters!
I am four months pregnant in second trimester I started suffering from constipation please tell me how can I get rid of it.
Hi Very shortly I will get marry with girl. So she need me as hot and looking guys with smart. I am very slim 32 year old. How I make me as healthy according to her need. My good behaviour are: I never drink wine and cigarette. My question is. Within a month .how to make hot, good looking and smart to me. My height 5.6ht and 50 kg. So help me all physical feature of good looking.
Why cbc test is done during pregnancy? During pregnancy sugar test is required, then we should not use any fruits like banana, mango,pomegranate, grapes etc and sugar also without my sugar report. Doctor has advised me dnt use sugar due to mild poly hudrous amniotic fluid? How it affects the baby?
With changing lifestyles, the small household chores have become the workouts for most of us. When not done properly, however, these cause more harm than good. The spine often bears the brunt of this damage. Read on to know if you are damaging your spine on a daily basis. If yes, time to change the way you do these activities.
- Carrying shopping bags: While two bags might look more expensive, carrying one bag tilts the weight to one side and causes the spine to bend. Instead, opt for two small bags, and this weight distribution is friendly on the spine.
- Cleaning the floor: Either sit down completely or stand and use a mop. Never bend down and try to clean the floor with a cloth. The spine posture created during this is very unhealthy and puts pressure on the spine.
- Tying up shoe laces: While it is difficult to sit down and tie the shoe laces, it is definitely worth the effort. Bending down and tying is harmful to the spine posture, and when repeatedly done, can be damaging in the long run.
- Washing vessels: Bending and washing vessels is a strict no-no. It puts too much pressure on the back and the disk wears out faster. Try standing and keep a stool at knee level, on which you can rest the knee. Take turns to do this on the right and left knee.
- At the washbasin: Bending down to brush the teeth or wash face is bad on the spine. Over a long period, this can put lot of strain on the spine. Try to rest your hand on the wall or the sink and see the pressure on the spine reduce.
- Office/school bags: It is very easy to sling a bag onto the shoulder and go on. The bag could contain books of a school kid or laptop of an office goer, whatever may be the situation, this puts uneven pressure on the back and can cause shoulder and spine issues. Always try to put the bag on both your shoulders. This distributes the weight and makes it easy on your shoulders and spine. Especially for people who are going to do some walking with the bag, it is definitely not advisable to carry it on one side.
- Sitting: For those who end up sitting for long hours, there is too much stress on the back and so support is advisable. Take short breaks and avoid sitting for more than an hour at a stretch.
- Bad mattress: While a soft mattress is very inviting, it does not support the spine and does not leave you fresh in the morning. Choose a mattress that supports the spine and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi I am 41 years. My breast gets so heavy, hard and painful before my periods every time. I know it happens but its difficult. Any suggestion.
Patient is 22 years old. Her regular period length is 28 days. Last period occurs at 13/05/2018. She did not participated in intercourse till 11/06/2018. She participated on 12/06/2018. Now her period is missing till date. I need a clarification whether or not she can get pregnancy?
Does Asexuality Impact Penis Health?
For most men, maintaining their penis health is a priority. Even if they may not take all the steps necessary to keep their penis in prime condition, they still make some effort. And although they may do so partially because of the non-sexual functions in which the penis is involved, there's little doubt that for many men, being sure that the penis is likely to function superbly in sexual situations is a major motivating factor. And that's a two-way street, because using the penis in a sexual manner helps to maintain penis health. But what about men who fall in the asexuality spectrum? Does their asexuality impact their penis health?
Before getting into that question, it's important to have an understanding of what asexuality is. It used to be that an asexual was considered a person who didn't have any sexual or romantic feelings toward any person, of either sex. But nowadays defining asexuality is a little more complicated.
Asexuality.org offers this definition: "An asexual is someone who does not experience sexual attraction. Unlike celibacy, which people choose, asexuality is an intrinsic part of who we are. Asexuality does not make our lives any worse or any better, we just face a different set of challenges than most sexual people. There is considerable diversity among the asexual community; each asexual person experiences things like relationships, attraction, and arousal somewhat differently."
The point about diversity is key. Some people who are asexual feel no romantic feelings about another person; others may feel romantic feelings but have no desire to act on those feelings in a sexual way.
Similarly, some people who are asexual don't have a desire for sex of any kind; others may not feel a desire for sex with other people, but they may enjoy having sex with themselves through masturbation.
So why is there a question concerning whether male asexuality could impact penis health? Mainly because there is still a great deal of research to be done in the field of asexuality. One of the questions that needs to be considered is whether an asexual man who does not engage in masturbation may in some way be negatively impacting his penis health.
One school of thought would lean toward saying that yes, there is an impact. As most men know, there is a "use it or lose it" aspect to penis health, Meaning, for example, that a man needs to experience some degree of sexual activity (partner-based or with his own hand) in order to keep the penis in good working order. However, that typically means good working sexual order - that the penis will be more likely to perform sexually if it is exercised. If a person is not interested in sex, this would seem to be a moot point.
Of course, it's probably a good idea for the penis to function "normally" even if sex is not in the game plan; but a person with asexuality does have a normally functioning penis. He still gets erections throughout the day and night. And if he does not masturbate, his penis will still periodically release semen through nocturnal emissions. So this school of thought would believe that asexuality does not have an impact on penis health.
Whether asexuality does have an impact on penis health has not been definitively researched yet. But whatever the definition, most men could benefit from using a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crèmes will contain ingredients that are conducive to maintaining the health of the penis skin, such as moisturizers (like Shea butter and vitamin E) and antioxidants (such as alpha lipoic acid). A crème with vitamin A is also a good idea, as this vitamin has antibacterial properties that can help reduce unwanted and embarrassing penis odor.
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!