Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Jagesh NaikYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 40 years old male and have backache for last 1 month. What should I do? myself: working as an accountant, travelling 100km by train once in a week (off day). Married. Cholesterol <300. Pressure& sugar: normal.
I am 25 year male and I am working in Software company. So I am suffering from Back pain. What I have to do?
I am 55 female suffering from degenerative lumbar disc disease due to traumatic injury and take pregbalin 75 mg and wear lumbar brace I am diabetic what are the complications that might ensue regarding due to diabetes please reply doctor. Thanks for your time.
I'm 31 years old. Im masturbating for quite long time. Recently I have got low back pain, blurred vision, disturbed sleep, body ache, tired and less memory and focus. Kindly help me to overcome this. I know I have to stop masturbating. But please tell me know how to get rid of the back ache and come back normal.
I had a shoulder muscle injury during workout at gym in my left hand. It's been 3 to 4 months now, it got better but not cured fully. I can lift weight with my 100% power but still there are some moments which I can't perform due to this. Please help how to overcome from this injury?
My bones are feeling so weak. Literally all the joint bones. What is the proper remedy to increase my calcium level?
I am 20 years male and I have light pain in chest when breathing after one week I have right shoulder back pain and next day left shoulder back and today right knee after wakeup. What Is this Dr. i cant understanding?
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.
I am suffering from a pain in my left hand when I try to rotate my hand. When I try to lift as well try to put hand back to its original position. It pains and also some crick type sounds do comes. Please help me whether it's frozen shoulder or something with the rotator cuff. I used to do workout with weights. But that has been a long time .
I am man 65 year old with neck problem in x-ray doctor find nothing and advice me pain killer pain is still there when I lie in bed then pain is sevior please advice.
I have pain in my back since a long time and dont how it came and I am having problem in walking it pain very much while I walk, tell me what should I do?
I have been suffering from very severe back ache since three to four years. Some 4 years ago I got into an accident where my belly got injured and this is y I guess I'm going through this pain! Soo now Should I go for scanning and all or for any other medication? Waiting for your reply!
I haven't been able to sleep 2 days due to the severe back pain, tried lots of exercises and medicines, but didn't work. What should I do now? Please help me.
Dear Doctor I suffering from sexual movements dreams in mind after my right testicular pain and right leg and abdominal pain and back pain also. Please tell reason and solution also.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.