Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish WaghelaYour feedback matters!
My penis is not erecting could you please help me my age is 30 almost masturbate daily for last 4 year.
Hi doctor once I sex with a gay on his ass he is affected with aids I took test after 3 months after sex the result is negative still there will be problem or not.
Hi doctor, I just wanna know does maturation causes infertility? Should I stop masturbation or how many times can I masturbate one a day?
Itchy, sweaty testicles and scrotum. If your testicles feel itchy, it is probably the scrotum that is itching - the bag of skin that contains the testicles, not the testicles themselves. Or, more often, it is the folds of skin behind the scrotum and in the groin that itch.
I will be turn on even in small situations. I can not control myself. Some small things can make me hard I can not control. I used to masturbate sometimes but after this I will be hard after 10 min. Should I go to doctor? What should I do?
I am suffering from a problem of pre ejaculation and nightfall since last four years. I am 22 year old. What should I do?
Im 27 year old male and my penis skin is not completely opened from the topmost part. Due to this it does not get tightens completely and it does not get inserted a vagina. Please provide solution.
It goes without saying that the notion of virginity is quite heterocentric and it excludes a large mass of people who may think that they have lost their virginity. The word ‘virgin’ means one who has not had sexual intercourse, which may be verified by an intact hymen. However, a girl whose hymen is intact may have had intercourse, whereas a girl who has never had intercourse may not have an intact hymen. The idea of chastity and virginity needs to be clarified.
There are virgin individuals who are not chaste and chaste individuals who are not physiologically virgin. There is no reason to think that you are going to lose your virginity only when a male genital enters through it. The truth is that you may lose your virginity through manual stimulation, oral sex, sex toys and there is no specific set of criteria that have to be met. And, a virgin woman must bleed at the first attempt at sexual intercourse is a myth. This usually occurs due to the rupture of the hymen in virgins.
However, the hymen may be absent from birth or might rupture while playing games, doing exercises or using tampoons. Hence, a woman need not necessarily bleed at the first attempt at sexual intercourse to prove her virginity. I have seen plenty of marriages on the rocks because of this misconception. It is all a matter of a big issue over a small tissue! Likewise, there are several things you should know about.
- The vagina is not going to bleed incessantly: There are some women who do not experience any bleeding at all while it is also true that some women bleed too much. This is initiated due to the tearing of hymen and since all women have varying hymenal tissue, no one can predict the amount of blood you can expect.
- Hymen-check is not the foolproof method of determining virginity: Since different people have different thickness of vaginal tissue, some can get thinner while others can wear out or have lesser blood vessels than others.
- Losing virginity does not always hurt: When you are doing it for the first time, you can expect a certain amount of pressure or pain. But the overall experience is supposed to be pleasurable and not unpleasant. So, if it is hurting unbearably, you must stop and focus on lubrication.
- Get warmed up first: When people are absolutely sure about having sex, most people tend to ignore the initial steps and jump on to the main event. But this is something you must refrain from. The more the arousal, the more pleasant and less painful it is.
- Having an orgasm should not be your aim: It’s true that orgasms are beautiful, but you should not focus entirely on achieving an orgasm. You must also try to learn what your partner likes or dislikes; it is fun and important too.
- You won’t be able to hit orgasm at the first time: Research shows that women are less likely to have an orgasm while having an intercourse for the first time. But there are ways to increase the likelihood, such as having sex with a familiar partner, shifting the focus from penetration and involving in significant amount of foreplay.
- You can get pregnant the first time you lose virginity: This is really important. You can get pregnant the first time the male genital gets into the vagina and starts ejaculating. Therefore, have your birth control measure ready to keep an unwanted pregnancy at bay.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!