Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J P S SuriYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir or mam, I'm Rakesh and I'm 22 year old. My problem is I was addicted by masturbation but now I do less than prev days. Now when I do or wet dream happens with me after that I'm getting pain in my left testis. It is very painful and it happens for an unknown time (One or two days. So please tell me what I will do.
I have many problem now a days. Because late night my body relied fever. please suggested what should I do?
Sir one of my relative has diabetes problem from last 3-4 years. He take medicine when sugar level increases. Please suggest the diet chart and any medicine to cure the problem. His age is 48. Height is 5'7" and weight is 70.
I am 20 year male. From 2 days having cold and cough so please suggest me how I can treat this problem?
Bipolar disorder is also known as manic depression. This usually sets in low and high moods in a person along with changes in energy and sleep.
People with bipolar disorder tend to have periodical changes; sometimes they are over happy and other times they might feel sad, depressed and hopeless. Between these changes they are normal. The highs and lows are considered as extreme poles of moods, thus the name bipolar disorder.
Manic term is used when a person with bipolar disorder is highly excited and feels confident. Also, feelings of irritability and recklessness along with irrationality might occur. Some people with mania might have a hallucinations that is they see and hear things that are not there, along with delusions.
The term hypomania is used to describe mild symptoms of mania, in which a person does not have hallucinations and delusions and the symptoms do not interfere with their daily life. Similarly, the term depressive is used to describe a person's time when they feel depressed or sad.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
- The highs and lows in a bipolar disorder do not follow any set pattern. One might feel manic or depressed for hours or days or weeks, months and even years together, before they actually switch to a happy mood. The severity depends from person to person and also changes with time by becoming less or more severe.
- Symptoms of mania or the high are extreme excitement, change from being happy to angry and irritable along with restlessness, speech is rapid with low concentration, less sleep and increased energy, grand plans, alcohol and drug abuse and impulsiveness.
- Symptoms of low or depressive phase are lethargy, worthlessness, feeling of sadness and hopelessness, lowered concentration, irritability, loss of sleep or excessive sleeping, loss of appetite and suicidal tendencies.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
- In case someone exhibits symptoms of bipolar disorder, then talking to a psychiatrist or a doctor helps. Doctors ask questions related to the mental illness and the associated concerns. Diagnosis is basically recognizing the symptoms of the person, whether they are due to some underlying cause or mood swings because of excessive alcohol. The symptoms have to be noted and the duration, for which they last along with the severity should all be noted. The most obvious symptoms are that of lows and highs in mood and changes in behavior, energy, sleep and thoughts.
- Consulting a doctor or talking to family and friends helps to differentiate the symptoms of bipolar disorder from unipolar disorder.
- Medicines that have mood stabilizers, such as lamotrigine, valproate, lithium, carbamazepine and antipsychotics such as olanzapine, quetiapine should be taken. Psychotherapy is also recommended.
My right eye is continuously twitching and vibrating since last one week. I have been applying a sodium carboxymethyl eye drop but it has no effect. What should I do?
Hello sir, I've a problem with my penis while having sex when I put it deep into the vagina the tip of my penis is causing some pain it will be like the skin got torn at the tip. The skin was attached to the tip with a small layer. And my penis is small is there any way to grow it?
My mother has diabetes. She stays fit but her sugar level always stays between 200-300 how can she normalize her blood sugar level. She is already under medication but do suggest a natural remedy that will work wonders for her.
Sir its for my friend whose age is 22, since 2 months he is having a swollen type on the upper right portion of testis, if pressed the swollen disappears and at the same time a little stomach pain occurs in lower abdomen, he is also suffering from gas and acidity. What is the solution of this problem? Will he need to operate or medication will cure that?
Young child with fever, coryza, conjunctivitis
Generalized confluent blanching erythematous macular rash peaking with fever
Treatment is supportive. Rest, hydration, nutritional support, anti-cough preparations, and respiratory isolation are necessary.