Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J J MankarYour feedback matters!
Sir does quitting masturbation cause depression? Here is my story I am very good in maths science and have curiosity in these subjects and also very creative in 10th standard I also masturbate in 10th standard but when I am going to in 11th class I quit it after 1 month I found that I have no curiosity in these subjects and not able to understand them I even start doing silly mistake in mathematics problem no I have no mood of solving maths problem. S but in 10th standard I get joy from solving maths problems so sir I start masturbating again after 5 months of quitting it but I am still same no interest in studies even in 10th standard I have a great hobby of watching WWE and playing PC games but no I have no interest in these? Please help me and please suggest me any home remedy (I even perfectly don't know if I am depressed because I don't always sad and always happy and even laugh at small things.) Please.
I want to increase my sex power. I can't have sex for long time. I lose my sperm so early. So please help me to overcome this problem.
Dear sir / madam, Mera previous 2 month se khujli (itch) h private part ke niche aur iske liye hum IT-MAC 100 MG CAPSULES V lete hai, par jab jab ye capsules lete hai to 100% thik v ho jata hai par jaisa hi ye capsules lena band karta hai to fir 4 se 5 din me ho jata hai itching isliye please kuchh advice de jis se immediately think ho aur fir next time nahin ho .please reply sir Ji / madam Ji as soon as possible.
I am 26 years old girl. I am getting leg pain from 1 month constantly, after gaining some weight (1 or 2 kg. I am getting pain whenever I am stretching leg.
Hi Doctor, I get pain from ear to cheek in left side from last few days at night time. I feel as if there is some swelling inside. Kindly suggest.
I am having fever from past 2 days and what is the precaution that I should take to make it cool and my age is 18 years what food should I intake?
What are the symptoms of dengue and what is the reason behind the disease caused and how it can be cured?
Due to acidity, frequent headaches, neck pains, body pains For the last two days, hiccups r developed Acidity is getting released through anus n mouth.
I have been suffering from stomach pain since three days, its increasing after taking lunch, can you give any suggestion for me.
Hello Doctor, I want to know can I have sex with my 24 year old cousin sister? As we Both are virgins, how to have safe sex. Please help.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes to you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
1. Prenatal care: As soon as you realize you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning and a number of other things that your doctor will prescribe.
2. Diet: You need to ensure two things that is you are eating enough for two people and everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
a. Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
b. Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
c. Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
d. A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
e. Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
f. Avoid eating unpasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food and smoked seafood.
g. While most vitamin requirements should be met through the diet, in some people, prenatal vitamins which provide the increased demands for folic acid.
3. Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
4. Exercise: Exercising during pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
a. Improved energy levels
b. Controls back pain
c. Improved sleep pattern
d. Improves constipation
e. Improves muscles strength and endurance
There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine.
5. Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby's health throughout pregnancy.