Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 19 years old. I am male. I have sinus. I am also some fat. I am non-veg how can I reduce the effect of sinus on my body. My blood group is A+ and weight is 75 Kg. I Don't have any smoking or drinking habits. Is there a chance that I will get any other diseases.Please suggest.
I have to asked you that: 1. What Can I do for Long Time of Sex around 1 to 2 Hrs? 2. Before the Sex, Which types of eating items can I eat for Long time of sex around 1-2 hrs? 3. During the sex can I drink the milk of Ladies? 4. What is the perfect procedure for fully satisfaction of Ladies sex?
Here are some treatments and symptoms of menopause
Last 8 months back I hospitalised for 3 days due to fever , in blood test doctor diagnosed and said HIV +ve , he suggested me for further test and done western blot test , there the result is negative. Doctor said no worries , I don't have any problem. Now I am feeling whether the first test is wrong and on second test it is proved correctly. Is there any possibility to me that the second result is wrong. Due to this issue I am not able to concentrate on my official and personal life happily. Please help me to understand correctly.
What are the symptoms of malaria, dengue, diabetes, and many more diseases which are affecting all over the world?
I am 42 years old,male, i suffering by diabetes by last 1 year, my sugar level is now 130 in pasting and 230 after food, i am prescribed to take tablet named - blisto 500 mg, and for physical activity i have regular walking practice. By some reasons i have not followed strict practice of physical activities and food, i am bangalorean in food culture ( south indian). Pls suggest me how to control blood sugar and what is best meal (food ) method, any other suggestion
I m 30 years old n start doing yoga but my immunity level is to slow n my leg bone started paining badly due to that pain I m suffering from bone fever. I m not feeling energy in my body I m feeling very low due to this pain. Please help.
I always feel lazy and sleepy my exam is coming and due to laziness I am unable to study anything what should I do to concentrate on my studies?
Usually ill be involving in masturbation once every day during my working schedule. Some day I would have forgot. But now I am in home for few months. Now I have been doing twice or thrice a day. I know this is not good. What will be the effect of this by now or in future? How to control masturbation. How periodically can masturbation done.
My fiance has throat Problem he has pain in throat all the Time and gets fever bcoz.Of that it seems he has very Sensitive throat what should he do about this problem
age 18 and am suffering from Sennosides from past many years. I often suffer from choked nose and running nose. I want to cure it but I do not want to use any kind of medicine because of their side effects. Please tell me what should I do. Thank you.
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.