Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HiwalekarYour feedback matters!
I am a guy and I ve dark inner thigh and the skin over there is dry. So is there any medicine available for this? Suggest me something.
I am 25 years old female. From last 1 years my face skin has got so many small small spots and (dane). Please tell me how to get a clear soft and spotless skin. It has also become drier then what it was before.
Hlo doc. My face skin is oily and m suffering from pimples and black dark circles around eyes and pit on face please suggest me face wash and soap and main thing is my skin tone was white but now my face darkness I want face tone white like before.
I have lots of dark spot in my triceps and its increasing day by day .How to remove those spot from triceps?
I am a 25 year old girl. Lately I have been suffering from frequent eruptions of pimples/acne which are sometimes painful and leave stubborn marks on my face. Please help.
My son is 29 years old he has lipoma allover the body from childhood. He is living in Italy for the past 6 years. He removed 12 numbers of Lipoma by surgery last august but since then more numbers of lipoma are appearing .He is unmarried. We are all so worried about him is there any remedy medically. Is there anyone to help us? We are living in India.
I have pimples, scars, dark spot on my face and it had a 3 years & my skin is so oily and no medicine suits on my skin I want to know do I use face wash on my skin.
Hi I'm mukund patel I have 1 question my face eyes under dark circles to how to remove. Please solution given me. Thanks.
I have been having a small lump under the skin in my back just below my waist on the left side for about an year now. It is small and moves when touched. There is no pain though. I am just concerned that can it be symptoms of cancerous tumor? What type of a doctor should I visit. Your help is highly appreciated.
Hi I'm a male I want to look very fair and good looking but my face, hands and legs r black I want them to look and be fair and glowing please help me out wat to do how to look very fair and glowing and.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results.