Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hirak Shah
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Hirak ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi male 26, having gap in my front upper and lower teeth, what to do now to make it closer. Braces or what?
Hi My teath is showing yellow what i am doing my teeth is getting whiteness. Please tell me what medicine for this problem. Thanks
I have sensitivity in my tooth, especially 3rd molar teeth on both the sides. I can see the enamel had completely gone. Sometimes I bite the teeth during my sleep. Kindly provide me the advise to gain back the enamel.
I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when I open my mouth. I feel jaw pain and breathing problem. I also have neck pain, upper back pain, shoulder pain. In which department of doctor should I see? Please help me. I am in big trouble.
If the lower wisdom tooth does not have space to come out properly and half has come out and the tooth has ruptured can we go for RCT.
Hello doctor, my frontal teeths are protruding day by day at the age of 39 steel braces will be work out or removal of frontal teeths (i.E. 4teeths) by replacing artificial teeths will be ok. Which one will be apt for me kindly suggest me. Scaling has done in my case 4 times till date.
I am 17 years old and have a frustrating problem of canker sores from 2-3 years! I get frequent canker sores once in a month or so! It starts with just 1 sore on the lip and then the no. Increases and it starts developing on the lower sides and side of tongue! Once I had got 7 at a time! It also happens that 2 appear side by side as if they are competing each other to get bigger and bigger! I have carried the test for B12 vitamin but it was perfectly fine! These sores do not even heal fast! _They last gor 2-3 weeks and kill my meals, hygiene and specially conversation! I had done a allopathic course for 6 months but to no use! He later said that it is due to anxiety! I need a clear explain for these! I am never anxious not even before my exams! Plzz help me docs!
Hi 10 years back my gums started bleeding - after 3 years of struggle I got a deep cleaning of gums and it stopped for 2 years started again and I went for cleaning again this time dentist said its very clean and he can not do anything further to it, It still bleeds once in a week, I am doing pressure water floss every month. My gums are pink and looks healthy, my overall teeth are very clean and I always brush twice in a day. My mouth smells and I am sick off this gum bleeding. Please help.
I am 62 years old male. Three months back I had sensitivity in the 14th upper teeth, mild pain so that unable to chew on the right side. Dental hospital gave me ampicilin 500 mg three times a day for one week. Sensitivity had gone in a fortnight and tooth pain gone in one month. But still there is some difficulty while chewing. Mean while since last two months I am feeling heaviness in my head and mild giddiness. I am bp patient 140/90 after medication (revalol xl 50 and envas 10). My sugar level fasting 110 after metformin 500 sr. What should I do for my giddiness and heaviness in my head.
The invisalign system is a virtually invisible treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made removable aligners, the invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
What are the benefits of" invisalign" over conventional metaalic or ceramic braces?
- Oral hygiene is a lot easier to upkeep because invisalign clear aligners are removable, letting you brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Invisalign treatment may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment. Even better, most people won’t know you’re going through treatment when you’re wearing invisalign clear aligners because they are virtually invisible!
- Got a special occasion coming up? no problem, just take your aligners
- Out for the event and pop them back in when you’re done. With invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
- With invisalign clear aligners, you don’t have to worry about doing the
- Sports you want to. Invisalign treatment is a suitable treatment option for an active lifestyle.
- The invisalign system effectively straightens your teeth predictably and more comfortably.
- Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, with doctor visits
- Only approximately every 6-8 weeks. That means you can spend more time doing the things that are important to you.