Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth CharyYour feedback matters!
From long time Use to get pain in left shoulder. Not daily. Specially when I drive bike I use too get lot of pain while driving. Why it is happening and how to cure.
I am 17 years old and I have permanent ache in my ankles and when I stretch them I feel very tired and sleepy. What should i do to cure it?
My back was paining from past few days. I work in a corporate office with 12 hours of complete sit position. What precautions do I need to take, how will my back cure?
My wife having Endometriosis cyst on right overy and Hydrosulphinx in both tube. She is suffering every month with unbearable pain and the pain is mostly right lower abdomen. If we go for laparoscopy, does this pain will go away? Is there any medication for it? She is having both leg pain and back pain also.
The gap in my right knee has narrowed. I have been taking medicines but in vain. Doctor is suggesting me surgery. I think knee arthroscopy. Kindly suggest me what to do. How risky is knee arthroscopy n wat are the probability that it will be cured.
My skin is pale. Cold hand n feet. No appetite. Weakness, sometimes having low Blood pressure . Joint pain back pain. N not having periods for more than 1 month. please tell me whats the reason of not getting periods. What to do now.
I am 21 year girl since past few mont m experiencing constant back pain. sometimes I feel my vision is blur nd I hv low bp problem. Wat cn I do?
Dear doctor I have an chronicle pain near my neck area. I got to know it is mayo fascial pain syndrome. My doctor has given me. Gabapin nt 400 and nucoxia Mr. I want to know will I be able to be back with my healthy neck muscles ever again. Please let me know the best treatments available in market for myofascial pain of neck. Regards Kanchan.
My father has gone cervical laminectomy and also he is recovering from depression due to symptoms of cervical. But after surgery, now its 3 months, he still feel weak. He sometimes not able to stand in toilet, when he sits on feet. Is it will take time? Or some thing you want to suggest to make weakness improve at faster rate?
I am 26 year old boy. I have backpain. Doctor told me its vaaadam (malayalam language. What can I do ?
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit a trained homeopathic practitioner.