Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemangi PathakYour feedback matters!
I have gastric and kidney Stone problem. Flow rate of urine not well, every hour and minutes also want go toilet regarding urine.
People's daily reported that cancer has become the number one threat to human life. It is a common and frequently-occurring disease which seriously endangers the health of people. Cancer experts have pointed out that, besides the genetic factor, cancer is also highly related to the environmental factors, in which diet is one of the most important.
Relevant researches have pointed out that about one-third of the cancer diseases has something to do with the poor eating habits in daily life. With the gradual improvement of the living standards, people tend to eat more refined foods at the meal, while the intake of coarse grains and cereals is reduced. Such modern poor eating habit will lead to a series of cancers, which seriously affect the health of human body.
- First, lack of cellulose will increase the incidence of colorectal cancer.
- Second, excessive intake of high-fat, high-protein foods has become an important reason for the increasing incidence of breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Third, about 75% of the head and neck cancer is caused by drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Fourth, people who like to eat hard, hot, and pungent foods will easily suffer from esophageal cancer.
- Fifth, gastric cancer has something to do with too much intake of smoked foods or foods which contain nitrate, such as sausage, ham, pickles, dried salted fish and so on.
- Sixth, eating mildewed corn, peanut, rice and other foods or drinking unsanitary water will make people susceptible to liver cancer.
- Seventh, people who prefer to eat sweet and greasy foods are most likely to suffer from pancreatic cancer.
- Eighth, insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits has something to do with colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer and esophageal cancer.
Suffering from dry cough ad cold from past three days. Please suggest me which med should I take? I am having tusQ. Dx syrup for now.
I am having an allergy problem due to dust and smoke, its chronic disease to me for a long time. But now my inner side of throat is swelling and its paining. How can I cure this allergy problem.
Since last two days I'm having a headache, and I have a migration sinus problem so can you please suggest me any permanent cure.
Sometimes it is the simplest things that can really amp up your marriage, sleeping naked is one of those simple things you can do to improve your marriage.
First off sleeping naked is quite freeing both physically and psychologically. Baring yourself while you sleep with your spouse builds trust both physically (oxytocin is thanked for this) and psychologically.
The act of sleeping naked is simply sexy and appealing to your partner.
That skin to skin feeling also makes you feel sexy. Skin on skin contact releases the hormone oxytocin which increases the feelings of comfort.
This may put you in the mood for sex.
Oxytocin has other benefits as well like making you feel more aroused, increasing feelings of trust, lowers heart rate, reduces blood pressure and simply makes you more ready for sexual interaction.
Of course healthy spouses are happy spouses. Sleeping naked has been scientifically proven to improve health.
Being close to your spouse and cuddling while you sleep is actually beneficial your health.
Your skin can absorb more nutrients.
Your metabolism will also improve because your body will have to work while you sleep to maintain that healthy body temperature of 98.6.
For both men and women sleeping naked allows their genitals to “air out”. Your genitals are covered up all day, everyday which makes it an ideal environment for the overgrowth of yeast and bacteria which can lead to infection and discomfort.
More sound sleep equals less overall stress.
Feeling less stressed means less arguing and nit picking in marriages.
You may not believe it, but having a lower body temperature while you sleep actually helps you to rest better.
This is also an ideal environment for the anti-aging hormones to do their job.
Sleeping naked is also fun. What better way to end the day than to be skin to skin with your spouse.
It is an intimate way to sleep and will make you feel closer to your spouse.
The skin to skin contact is a great way to get that intimate alone time that you cannot get anywhere else.
There have been nights when we go to bed exhausted and yet we are naked. Through out the night we are touching a feeling each other.
As a new day arrives and the house is quiet we find the perfect time to enjoy one another sexual and start our day off on the right track.
Free yourself from wearing clothes at night! Sleeping naked is a empowering situation for both of you!
Sir, my question is about Sex organ penis, How to increase size, Length, If we fo daily sex out by hand What are its effects.
Hello sir, I am using powder of ashwagandha, shatavari,safemusli, and kauch ,can you suggest me after how many days I will be sexually fine. I am also using Tejas telam of patanjali for penis massage. I just want to be cured from early discharge and I want my penis to be strong. Many times I am embarrassed to my wife.
My 5 year old daughter has lot of cough. One year back she was admitted due to pneumonia. Now she can not eat any bakery items like cake, biscuit, chips, chocolates, ice cream etc. Soon after she eats these fud she get lot of cough. But she like these bakery food a lot. What to do? Please help me.
A cystic area seen in right adnexa measures 36*32*18 mm and volume 11. 6 ml .Small simple right para ovarian cyst. Is it anything to worry about? The lab doctor said its nothn but a physiological cyst and will vanish by itself.
I have tried sex for two times with a whore but my pennis was not take it shape. & secondly I saw most of the pennis was open but my pennis not like that. And lastly I watched porn from 15 years & I masturbate from the age of 15. Is things are right? Please suggest.
I am 23 year old. I have constipation problem and before 1 month on a day I felt too much difficulty to passing out stool I put lots off efforts and lots off pressure to passing out stool but after 2 or 3 days I saw some blood on pot after passing out stool for 2 or 3 days not on the regular basic .and I feel sting and small piece of skin or cut I do not what is that but I felt some piece of mass around my anus .qnd I feel sting for long hours after passing out stool .now I am really worried about this .please tell me what should I do.
I am suffering from dry cough for the at least 3 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
• Snore- during sleep, the noise produced while breathing through the mouth.
• Snoring is a sound a person makes during sleep when his or her breathing is disrupted.
Snoring originates in the parts of the upper airway which have no rigid support to counteract compression from outside or collapse from inside. This narrowing leads to local acceleration and turbulence of the breathed air. This, in turn, causes vibration of the pharyngeal wall.
The structures concerned are-
• Soft palate
• Base of the tongue
• Pharyngeal muscles and
• Pharyngeal mucosa.
Factors contributing to snoring-
The palate, tongue and pharyngeal muscles play a part in keeping the airway open during the inspiration. If, during the deep sleep phase, and especially during REM sleep, the muscle tone is insufficient, the tongue can fall backward due to gravity, and vibrate against the soft palate, uvula and pharynx. This occurs particularly in the supine position.
Anatomical abnormalities can limit the passage of air in the oropharynx and the hypopharynx. Such abnormalities include-
• Enlarged tonsils and adenoids
• Fatty tissue in the pharynx (due to obesity)
• A relatively large tongue (in the case of retrognathia, micrognathia and acromegaly).
• A narrow nasal passage causes an increase in negative pressure during inspiration, which increases the effect on the flaccid pharyngeal tissue. A particularly long palate and uvula also narrow the nasopharyngeal opening during inspiration. This explains why people who normally do not snore may do so when they have a cold or allergic rhinitis.
• Septal abnormalities, nasal polyps and tumours can also contribute to constriction.
• Hypothyroidism, neurological disorders, alcohol and hypnotics can intensify the overall effect.
Signs and symptoms-
• Unexplained tiredness or sleepiness during the day.
• Disrupted social activities and relationship problems (and even divorce). The snoring noise can sometimes be as loud as 50–70 db, which is similar to the noise of a low-flying jet plane.
• Sometimes, temporarily stopped-breathing (sleep apnoea), which can be very alarming.
Very careful examination of the ear, nose and throat area, particularly the tonsils, palate, uvula and tongue is made. Nasal polyps, swollen turbinates, septal deviation, hyper reactive nasal mucosa, and abnormal anatomy of the lower jaw (relatively too small or recessed) is evaluated. Weighing the patient and blood pressure is next step. If hypothyroidism is suspected, the thyroid stimulating hormone level is checked.
The average snorer is a person more than 40 yrs old. While he inhales or exhales during sleep, the soft palate vibrates noisely. Snoring is usually caused by a condition which hinders breathing such as a cold, an allergy, a nasal polyp, tumor or deviated nasal septum. The cause must be removed to stop snoring. Snoring can also be diminished by reducing weight, stopping smoking and drinking alcohol in evening before sleeping.
If no abnormalities are found on the history or examination, no treatment is required.
If further investigations are found, general measures can be suggested. These include-
• Losing weight if necessary
• Avoiding lying on the back if the snoring is position-dependent and
• As appropriate, discouraging smoking, alcohol consumption and the use of hypnotics.
• Any underlying causes or contributory factors, such as hypothyroidism or allergies are treated.
• Mechanical devices placed in the nose and mouth only reduce snoring to a limited extent.
• If, in the case of habitual snoring, the patient temporarily stops breathing and/or the patient reports that he is sleepy and tired during the day, sleep apnoea syndrome must be considered.
• Snoring can also be cured about 80% by surgery. The operation is called uvulopalato-pharyngoplasty.
Attention to weight, smoking, alcohol and hypnotics, and avoiding sleeping on the back are effective preventive measures. Reassurance is sometimes appropriate, particularly if there are groundless fears about sleep apnoea.