Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemangi DhakeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor sir, Is there any way to control obesity and get slim. I tried many methods and done excersizes. Though there is no improvement. Please help me in this regard.
My name is balakrishnan I am 44 years old male and backpain for last 2 months but no relief so please suggest me.
Mild Pain in the area where neck and jaw joins below the ear. Had cold and throat pain two days back. Now no throat pain. Only pain in that area. Kindly suggest any home remedies.
Having dm type 2 even agter taking lentus insulin+anti hypertrnsive+oral anti dm (metgormin+glimpride) not nenifitted. They say resistance developed for taking lengthy duration. Ihave had angioplasty 8 years back. What should I do ?
I am 47 years old CKD4, HTN, DMT2 patient s.cret level is 5.61 what are the best dicision for me. I am insulin based patient.
My urine flow is very slow. First when I go to do urine, it comes after 1-2 minutes then it comes slow in intervals. Please suggest the medicine for permanent solution.
I am plus 27 years age n 5 feet n 2" weight bt only 48 kgs. please give me some weight gaining tips. Wen.i take butter I get increased serum bilirubin. I hv consistently increased bilirubin bt lft is normal. No hepatitis.
My pp is 119 n I stopped taking sugar in tea. What other precautions should I take .In Oct 2015 pp was 97.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
My height stopped I turn 18 by next month I want to grow a bit more my weight is 72 kg how can you help me?
Is this possible to increase height after 18 years I have to suffer many problem with my small height. I am doing stretching daily but, can't result any more so, what I do to increase my height guaranteedly.
My right hand shoulder has fractured 1 year 5 months ago. One rod type plate is arranged on my shoulder in side. So I need to remove it.
I am 23 years old , female , not married. I am getting back pain, lower abdominal pain and vaginal discharge for more than one week. Vaginal fluid is slight thick. My periods is about to come. Is this any serious issue.
Hi doctor, I just want to consult you that I have ring on my both thighs and which is growing day by day resulting in lot of itchiness please tell me how to cure that ring and itchiness? and one more thing tell me the ways and exercises to get my tummy inside and get slim, thank you.
An inflammation resulting in the formation of a thin layer inside the eyelids or the white part of the eyeball is known as pink eye or conjunctivitis. This condition turns the eye ball into pinkish color, hence the name. Based on the severity of the infection, either one or both eyes get affected.
What are the common symptoms?
- Medium to heavy swelling of the eye
- Eye crusting after sleep
- A burning sensation
- Irritation, itching or blurred vision
- Redness and increased sensitivity of the eye
Different kinds of conjunctivitis:
- Allergic Conjunctivitis: This is the type of conjunctivitis that results from eye irritants such as animal dander, dust particles and pollen. This is not infectious in nature. Treatment prescribed by ophthalmologist includes eye drops and non-steroidal medications. It is advised to keep the eye moist till it gets cured.
- Viral Conjunctivitis: As the name suggests, this kind of conjunctivitis is caused due to a viral attack. Sadly though, antibiotics don’t work and there is no particular medication for this type of conjunctivitis. Like common cold, viral conjunctivitis runs its course in a span of 1-2 weeks. Since virus is contagious, it is necessary to ensure that the microbes don’t spread. Some common prevention measures are listed below:
- Eye cosmetics should be abandoned till the conjunctivitis is cured
- Hands should be frequently cleaned
- Hand and eyes should not be in contact
- Frequent change of pillow covers, towels and clothes
- Swimming should be completely avoided
- Spectacles in place of lens should be used until advised otherwise by a medical practitioner
- Bacterial Conjunctivitis: This kind of conjunctivitis is caused by the streptococcal bacteria and has potential to cause real damage if proper medication is not taken on time. This is highly contagious. Prescription often includes antibiotic drop and ointments. The medication is prescribed for 2-3 weeks depending on the level of bacterial spread in the eye. It is very essential to complete the full course of medication to avoid recurrence. Prevention measures as stated above should be strictly followed.
- Chemical conjunctivitis: Eye irritants such as chlorine cause this conjunctivitis. Frequent swimmers often get affected by this type of eye infection. Topical steroids are prescribed to cure this kind of infection. Immediate medical attention is required to avoid lasting injury to the eye.
How to prevent pink eye?
While prevention is the best way to refrain from conjunctivitis, some basic hygiene checks are very important. Here is a list of must do’s:
- Do not share personal items such as combs, towels and toiletries.
- Stay away from a conjunctivitis infected patient
- Using of goggles while swimming
- Frequent usage of hand sanitizer and hand wash