Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hema JayanthYour feedback matters!
मेरी पत्नी की मसिक में इस महीने थोड़ी परेसानी महसूस हो रही है। रुक रुक कर खून के थक्के जैसा आरहा है। क्या ये प्रेगनैन्ट होने के शुरुआती लक्षण है। क्या हम इसकी टेस्ट खुद से कर सकते है। टेस्ट करने परेगा न्यूज़ बिना किसी प्रेस्क्रिबशन के भी मेडिकल स्टोर पर मिल सकता है।
We had sex on 12 of this month she is suppose to get her periods in first week of month but she dint get and after we had sex she got her periods after to week of over intercourse. She is having a severe pain in stomach and she has severe pain in her vaginal areas? Is she pregnant? Are we suppose to worry?
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
What is ivo procedure to get pregnant and how can I improve semen quality and increase sperms count? Please advise.
She is been suffering from pollysistic ovarian syndrome. What is the treatment and whats the final cure or option for this.
My mother of age 51 is suffering fron nerve disorder. She can not sleep at night if she starts pondering on something that is against her favour. How can she get rid of these problem.
Sir I am 20 years old and my menstruation cycle is irregular. I don't have thyroid and hormonal imbalance. I have taken treatment also but it is not curing. What should I do?
I am shweta my period comes just after 10 days what is the reason is I am pregnant or something else please ans me.
Sir after 3 months I met with my girl friend and we had unprotected sex with my girl friend 4 days before and now she is not feeling well. Actually she had fever and cough already and now sometime white liquid occurs when she go for pee and her breast are feeling painful sir what should be done. I am afraid sir please tell me what had happen to her and is she is pregnant or not if she is pregnant what should be done to avoid pregnancy. HER PERIOD DATE OF LAST MONTH 18 TH AUG.
Hello my best friend sister like she needs help. Actually she ended with her periods on 16th of feb and on 22nd feb she had an protected sex (condom) with her bf. As according to her the whole act was for around only 15 mins and she said her bf did no ejaculated inside her. Still she was worried and she took an i-pill within 4 to 5 hrs on 22nd. Then on 28th she got slight bleeding in the morning then it stopped. Then again the next day she had bleeding the whole day n then it stopped by evening and nw on 1 st again she got bleeding but very little and stopped. She was also having headache and body ache. What is the reason? Is it the side effect of i-pill or she is pregnant?
My wife has 17 days pregnancy (prega test was positive). But we do not want child now. How to avoid or drop this pregnancy without any future side effect?
I have a problem of my periods in normally to other girls its for 4-5 days but for me it for 2-3 day their is no blooding in it but its give me so much pain so how to relief from it please tell me.
Hello doctor m 32 year old trying to conceive pregnancy, I did hsg nd it show right fallopian tube block nd my Amh is 1.63 What should I do pls suggest.
Sir, I have two wifes and i am doing sex with both for their satisfactions, is it good or I have to take any precautions for doing sex with both. Please advise.
My wife has problem while feeding my son lots of pain occur in her breast while feeding what should I do this problem has taken long time help. Me.
I am naked and girl weired a short I am rub my penis to her hips and vagina out side of her shorts and but she weired a short and I am naked no intercourse released out side her short it's safe or hiv and std.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.