Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hema Jayanth
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hema JayanthYour feedback matters!
Question is for Gynecologist Doc I'll be getting married in Dec an I want to conceive soon with a month or two, what should I do.
Sir/mami have noticed some bleeding from bottom while in toilet. Some drops of red blood comes along with stool. I don't know what it is, it happens some times and some times it doesn't happens for days. I thought it would heal automatically but it hasn't. It has been some months now. Please advice me what should I do and what has happened to me. I am a boy of 22 years age. Thank you.
I am 7 weeks pregnant I am working, I do daily 1 & half hours travel Today I have started pain my upper abdominal I have taken consultation with the doctor she advised me some injection medicines she diagnose its acidic pain kindly suggest do & fonts this time.
Now my wife is going to delivery. After delivery how much time we should not have physical relationship.
My wife is not getting pregnant after long time he suffers a operation and her one side fallopian tube were cut by doctor bcz of baby in nus.
Parents need to do everything possible to ensure their kids are in good health and shielded from preventable diseases. Vaccination is an ideal approach for the same. Vaccination shields children from serious sickness and the complications of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. This can include removal of an arm or leg, loss of motion of limbs, hearing loss, paralysis, brain damage and even death. Vaccination is very safe and is always successful. All the vaccines go through a long and cautious survey by researchers, specialists, and the government to ensure they are safe to use.
Here are a few reasons as to why vaccination is very important:
- It will keep you healthy: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prescribes vaccination for the duration of your life to protect you against numerous infections and diseases. When you skip vaccination, you expose yourself and make yourself helpless against sicknesses, for example, chicken pox, pneumonia, flu and HPV and hepatitis B, both being the leading causes of cancer.
- Preventing the ones around you from getting ill: A vaccine preventable disease that may make you sick for a week or two could prove to be deadly for your children, grandchildren, or parents in case it spreads to them. When you get vaccinated, you are preventing this. For instance, grown-ups are the most widely recognised sources of pertussis (whooping cough) disease in newborn children, which can be fatal for babies.
- Some diseases have expensive treatments: A normal flu sickness can last up to fifteen days, regularly with five or six missed workdays. Grown-ups and adults who get hepatitis can lose at least one month of work and can get chronically ill in some cases. This can hinder your work which in turn can burn a hole in your pocket. Some of these vaccine-preventable diseases are very expensive to treat.
- Young and healthy people get ill too: Newborn children and the elderly are at a more serious danger for dangerous infections and diseases, however, vaccine-preventable diseases can strike anybody. In case you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you remain as such.
- Vaccines are important to overall health besides a good diet: Like eating solid foods, working out, and getting regular check-ups, vaccination assumes a crucial part in keeping you sound and healthy. Antibodies are a standout amongst the most advantageous and most secure preventive measures available.
- They protect the future generations: Vaccines have decreased and, now and again, eliminated a number of diseases that were responsible for seriously handicapping a large number of people until a couple of years back. For instance, smallpox or chicken pox vaccines have been responsible for decreasing the infection around the world. This is the reason why your children do not require the smallpox shots anymore because the infection does not exist on the ground and has been completely eliminated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.