Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hema Deshmukh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hema DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I have desktop workout Because of that my weight gains day by day I look so faty. My stomach and belly fat gains day by day so much.
Hi. I hv a prblm in my teeth that they are yellowish in colour. Please tell me any medicine paste or any other think.
Hair is also called the crowning glory and if gray hair begins to show up in this glorious crown then it becomes a cause of concern for the person affected. Sadly, premature graying is the reality of the present times. Many men and women below the age of 35 years face the dreaded premature graying. Even children and teenagers are facing this problem. There are several reasons that cause premature graying, including stress and anxiety, lack of nutrition, genetic reasons, and overuse of hair styling products such as dye and conditioner.
Though there are shampoos, oils, and natural remedies that can be used to treat grey hair, they are not the permanent solution in all the cases. Where the graying is severe or in cases other remedies have not given results, homeopathic treatment comes across as an effective option. It has a good number of medicines to cure premature graying caused by various factors as homeopathy treats the root cause of the disease. What is more, homeopathic medicines do not carry side effects and give permanent relief from this dreadful condition. Here are some effective homeopathic medicines to treat premature graying.
- Phosphoric Acid – The topmost medicine for premature graying, it is very helpful in those cases where graying is the result of stress and anxiety or depression. This medicine also works in the case of hair thinning and hair fall. It works by restoring the actual pigment of the hair that has been destroyed by tension and worry. Phosphoric acid also helps in fighting grief and depression.
- Natrum Mur – Suited for people suffering from gray hair because of weakness or anemia, this medicine also improves the general health of the patient. It increases the immunity of the patient and thus, helps fight deficiency caused by poor nutrition. It is also effective in those patients who suffer from a headache, especially after venturing out in the sun.
- Lycopodium – A great cure for graying in patches, this medicine slows down the depigmentation process of hair follicles. It works well in patients whose hair problem is caused by gastric troubles such as constipation, gas in the stomach, or other gastrointestinal problems.
- Silicea – Lack of nutrition is one prime culprit for causing premature graying and this may happen not because of poor diet but because of poorly functioning intestines that are unable to absorb nutrients in the diet. Silicea is a wonderful medicine in such cases as it improves the absorption power of the intestines.
- Phosphorous – This homeopathic medicine gives great results in cases where the graying is accompanied by dandruff and itchy scalp. It not just cures the gray hair but also acts as a deterrent for further graying.
Premature graying, undoubtedly, is an undesirable condition as it not just eats into the personality of the individual but also makes them depressed. Depression further aggravates the problem and thus, it is necessary to nip this problem in the bud. The sooner one takes action, the better it is for them as the recovery would be easier and quicker. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!