Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H.L. Parwani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H.L. ParwaniYour feedback matters!
I m 27 year old boy and my brother having age 30 we both are suffering from homosexual attraction is there is any test that define why we r getting same sex attraction is it genetic? Our life is full of trouble what we tell to parents to avoid marriage, that will lead to compromise only please give us suggestion that will make us straight sexuality? How to face family is big problem for us?
Sir, I need to surrogate mother. Can you suggest for surrogate mothers. Please suggest me something for that.
Sir I am 21 years old boy. N I used to masturbate a lot. My penis has lost its sensitivity. Neither do its respond to porn nor does it rise in morning. The semen comes out in very less time during intercourse. My penis has shrunk a lot .it has become very small in hight n girth. Have I lost my fertility? Can I get my erection n hardness again? M feeling like dying. Pls help.
I am 28 years Old and I am suffering from typhoid from last 6 years sometimes 2 times in a year and maximum tym my body temp. Is 99.2,99 'f and feel very Week. Now doctor test my mantoux test and that is positive but x ray, ultrasound, all are OK Doctor said that either you have active Tb or not How can I found that m I suffered from Tb because I have no cough or congestion.
I am 47 years old man suger level as 175 to 225, I have pain musculse right side solders and hand join and also sex problem for indriya strength please give me solution.
My self nazeer from hyderabad. I am 23 years old last 3 months on wards I am suffering from headache. What should I do.
My legs are getting numbed if I sleep sideways. I have undergone ECG ECHOCARDIOGRAM AND TMT as I was having chest pain on left all came normal. Is legs numbing related to PAD? Am I having any other heart issue which may not be found out in the above tests. Please suggest I am worried my age is 34 years. My mother passed away at age 56 recently due to cardiac arrest.
I am 25 years, probably getting marry in 2019, is genital size matter in sexual meeting, its 5 inch in length, suggested how to enhance its length, stiffness to give better pleasure to my partner, naturally.
Ringworm is a skin condition that is caused by certain kinds of fungi. It causes severe itching and is mainly found around the scalp and feet. This contagious skin condition can also occur as athlete's foot. The symptoms include red, itchy and scaly patches on the affected areas. These patches may also develop blisters and develop crusted red edges, giving it the appearance of a ring. These patches are usually raised or defined. There are many myths and facts surrounding ringworm. Let us find out more about them.
- Causes: It is a common myth that this skin condition is caused by a worm. This is not true. This fungal skin infection is caused by fungi known as dermatophytes, which can cause a crusty and red patch on the skin. Ringworm is actually the name given to a class of skin ailments and infections caused on the scalp, feet and other parts of the body.
- Treatment: Another common myth is that this skin infection will clear up on its own. This is not true either. One will have to start treatment of the condition with the help of proper diagnosis, which can be done by a skin specialist or dermatologist. Not treating this condition on time with topical ointments can lead to a spread of the condition where it can affect other parts of the body. This condition can also lead to other symptoms like hair loss. It can also become a permanent issue if not treated on time and with proper medical intervention.
- Over the Counter Medication: Many people think that using over the counter antifungal creams can help in treating this condition effectively. This is part myth and part fact. One will have to visit the doctor in case the condition does not clear up on time with the use of such topical ointments. The creams should typically be prescribed by a skin specialist after due diagnosis of the problem so that it suits your individual symptoms and condition. Further, these creams should usually be prescribed for a period of at least four to six weeks so that the treatment is effective.
- Contagious: It is a myth that ringworm is not a contagious skin disease. The fact is that this skin ailment is a highly contagious one, that can happen even when there is contact with an infected animal. There are 50% chances of contracting this condition with mere touch that can happen with an infected animal or person.
- Barber's Itch: This is not a form of lice, as many people believe. This is a form of ringworm that can be found in the beard with symptoms like itching as well as swelling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.