Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H.L. ParwaniYour feedback matters!
After eat so much my body is not bulking up only I consulted a doctor he told me that metabolism is weak that why so I want to ask is there any problem with metabolism or some other problem.
I have a sitting job and my weight has increased so much from 85 to 97 kg in a year. Also I have a big problem of higher acidity. please help.
I am diabetic and well under control. Starving/empty stomach is 95. What should be the post lunch glucose level.
Hi I am a patient of left ventricular hypertrophy what precaution I take and what exercise I do regularly and what r my do nots pls say my age is 51 years having slight hypertension no blood sugar
I am doing mouth breathing while sleeping. I am having dns (deviated nasal spectrum. Is it coz of dns I am doing mouth breathing? How to stop? I am having problem in morning i.e bulgum coming out, sneezing.what is the permanent solution? I hav heard of dna surgery which is septoplasty. But a ent doctor told me that after 6-8 months nasal spectrum again becomes deviated. Is it true? I want a permanent solution. Pls do suggest.
I have injury in my left ankle I want to recover from it please consult me how to get recover from it.
I am a 17 year boy and I have severe headache whenever I get up early in the morning or in sun. What should I do?
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.