Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gulab S. PatilYour feedback matters!
When I stand My body feel like it going up and down. What the cause. lightheadedness and dizziness. My muscles feel sore. You are the doctors. 10 months I have this head problem dizziness and lightheadedness .coming and go. Sometimes a fever. All king of symptoms. All My blood work are good. Echocaridgram is good. Ecg good. Chest X-ray good. CT scan on the brain and sinus good. I saw 8 doctors but no diagnosis. Doctors give a diagnosis what you think. Sometimes My nose are blocked. I sometimes feel like I have wezzying like the air not getting in my lungs. But chest X-ray normal.
I am 66, male having acute pain in teeth. Can I remove all teeth and is it possible to implant entire denture? I am diabetic.
I am 41 years old. My gums in the top jaw holding the teeth are going above forming gap between teeth and gums. What is the reason any deficiency and how to get back it to normal position again.
I am married person and my neighbour is also married but we did intercourse with protection and I am not aware that she is HIV positive or not. So what is chance of getting STD with such intercourse?
What are the symptoms for malaria. How to prevent it from reaching others. What are the medicines best suggested for curing it.
I am surfing from darkness of my skin and have scars, how can I treat it help me. And suggest me the best medicine and cream.
Am not getting sleep Am getting tired even though am not getting sleep can you please help me with this without medicines.
I am nagu from India. My age is 21 I have hair loss lightly problem and stomach pain some times. So can you please suggest me what type food items can I take to overcome my problems?
Hello sir, I want increase my by hight by using any method. My age is 20. please give me bestest suggestion for it.
Suffering from IBS from 1 year need a diet chart helpful for IBS taking rifagut 400, nexpro Rd, liv52ds, nurokind since 10 days but still no relief confused for a proper diet plan give a proper chart breakfast, lunch,dinner helpful for my life earlier six months done colonoscopy resulted IBS & internal hemorrhoids but no bleeding is there so stooped med at that time but since last month when bloating ,pain, anxiety, vomit,and not clear potty started again then went to doc before 10 days and got above mentioned med PL help or tell about a good doc at Ald or lko.
Whenever I eat I vomit. Also I have headache. I am unable to sleep since two days. I feel weak since two days. My eyes have turned pale.
I am 35 years old male, I am 6 feet long but my weight is 65 kg so I want to increase my weight so how to increase my weight please give me suggestion and also I talk to about my work I am a construction field worker so please help me because my family is also every time talk with my health.
Hello doctor my name hardik. My age Is about 25 and I am a asthmatic patient. I want to ask you question regarding my medicine. I am taking a medicine related to asthma the medicine name is asthalin rotacaps capsules, as many of says that dnt take this medicine much because it causes to your health. I am young now so according to you what should I do. Is this medicine is to dangerous for health. Any other medicine that I can take.
COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and is generally used to describe a broad category of diseases. These include chronic bronchitis, emphysema, non-reversible asthma as well as some forms of bronchiectasis. All of these diseases, however, can be prevented from getting worse by taking similar measures as the causes of these diseases are very similar.
Here are the ways to prevent COPD exacerbations:
- Cleanliness: It is crucial that you do not allow infections to set in. Infections are probably the worst type of exacerbation possible in COPD. All you need to do to prevent infection is to take a little care to ensure good hygiene. Wash your hands often and do not allow people with colds or flu to come close to you.
- Take vaccines: Make sure your flu and pneumonia shots have not been missed.
- Take medicines: It is crucial that medicines for your lungs are taken on schedule, if you have COPD. The possible medicines which you could take if your doctor prescribes it includes inhaled beta-agonists, steroids and anticholinergics.
- Spirometry: Doctors often recommend the use of the portable Spirometry device, Spirometer, in case of COPD. Spirometers check the condition of the lungs by measuring various parameters to see how well the lungs are working. Spirometers can easily measure FEV1, a parameter which measures how much air can you blow out in one second. This is especially great if you do not know whether your condition has exacerbated or not.
- Corticosteroid: It is another type of medicine used, which can prevent COPD exacerbations. In its place, even inhaled beta-agonists or anticholinergics can also be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.