Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GujarYour feedback matters!
I have black upper lip from my childhood I want to get rid of the blackness can I get rid of it using lemon and honey or it is genetically and cannot be removed? I'm worried please tell me.
I am mithilesh Kumar from bihar, have wrinkle in leg in night always. And severe pain offer. What should I do.
How to improve skin brightness. Which type of precautions I take and which type of soaps I use please tell me.
I am loosing a lot amount of hair my skin is not good as I always suffer from pimples n acne though it's very oily.
My little baby is 4 years old. She is facing cough, and from 1 week there are so many bumps on her body like rashes. What is it? She not having fever at all.
Which medication should I use for removing sores and scars that take my face daily. It has been happening to me since 3-4 years.
Meri body ka rang kala ho raha hai. Sir mai gora kaise ho skta hu in some days. Pls help me what should I do?
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I m suffering from fungal injection. I take medicine and injection but its did not work. Its work only for a specific time. But I need that this disease to permanently removed. So pls help me.
It is a dream of everyone to be the owner of healthy, glowing and radiant skin. While good skin is difficult to achieve, indeed; but it is nevertheless, not impossible.
Healthy diet as well as a little exercise regularly is really under rated when it comes to taking care of skin and so is a good skin care regimen.
There are four Golden Rules for healthy skin care regimen. If you follow this regimen religiously and regularly, you would see noticeable difference in your skin within a few months. There is after all, no shortcut to getting beautiful skin. The four Golden Rules are as follows:
Your First Golden Rule for getting radiant skin is,
Keeping your skin squeaky clean would ensure that there are no impurities that can cause skin problems like premature aging, acne, blemishes as well as pimples.
It is also important to use the right kind of products for cleansing your skin.
Using soap with harsh alkalies would cause your skin to dry and aggravate the appearance of wrinkles.
Use mild facial cleansers depending on your particular skin type and be very gentle while cleansing your face.
Make sure you cleanse your skin at least once, at the day end and ideally twice a day.
The Second Golden Rule, after cleansing is,
Cleansing your skin opens the pores on your face which are then closed with the help of toning. Toning also helps in cleansing leftover dirt, if any.
Toning regularly with the right kind of product would minimize open pores and would also greatly reduce appearance of acne and pimples.
The Third Golden Rule and possibly the most Vital Rule for getting healthy skin is,
Regardless of the type of skin you have, providing moisture to your skin is like feeding it. It is a mistake if you think that oily skin does not need moisture.
Oil and moisture are different and there are non greasy moisturizers that are ideal for oily skin types.
Moisturizing dry skin is even more necessary, if you want to delay the appearance of wrinkles.
The Fourth Golden Rule is,
It is not a regular skin care routine but nevertheless equally important.
You should scrub your face at least twice a week to get rid of the dead cells.
Scrubbing is also essential for getting rid of the ugly blackheads and the whiteheads.
Just make sure you are gentle while scrubbing to avoid making your skin raw