Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish P. Mane
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Girish P. ManeYour feedback matters!
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
Related Tip: "5 Ways to Deal With Hair Loss"
My hairs are getting white. And starts falling while bathing and after it while drying them. So what should I do. At least for stopping them to getting white.
I had done a root canal treatment a week back and from then I have pain while chewing so doctor gave me flagyl for 2 days, but from yesterday I have fever like symptoms with full fatigue. Throat pain started after the root canal itself. Crown would be put after gum swollen goes, do I have chronic fatigue syndrome or what can be the reason.
I have been in depression from 4 months. And I can't sleep at night. Sometimes I break down. and cry all the time at night. What should I do doctor? Please help me out.
I am 20 years old n my weight is around 52 kg n my height is 4.8 ft. My belly is getting large day by day so I want some suggestion how can I control it n what should be my weight acc to my body. I even can not stop eating rice bcoz its my favourite so plzz suggest me something how can I get a well body shape n maintain my belly flat.
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
I am having high blood pressure about 140/95 What are suggestions to get it normal without medicine.
Hair falls rapidly in the rainy season due to the high humidity, acid rain or dirty rain water which makes the hair dry and brittle. If you use chemical color or other hair products, these make your hair oily and greasy due to the excess humidity. This in turn causes damage to the hair and scalp. Using gels in rainy season causes dandruff to the hair which also leads to hair fall.
Try some remedy during Rainy Season
- Keep the hair dry
- Use mild shampoo
- Never tie the wet hair, let it dry completely
- Use separate, clean and wide toothed comb
- Use oil to the hair for once a week
- Do not use hair dryer
- Maintain healthy diet pattern
- Drink ample of water
- If problem persists, go to a Trichologist.
Visit our Clinics at Malad,Juhu and Bandra in Mumbai.Call 9004839333 for appointments.