Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam ZaveriYour feedback matters!
Helli sir I am 52 years old. My joint lubricant has been end. So much pain in my joint. I am using pain keeler within 1 years. Please consult me.
I am 40 yrs old female I am suffering from body pain and dullness, weakness, pain in legs, feeling birthing when I walk 5 min. My all reports are normal.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar
BPT, DNHE, FOR
(Specialist in Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation)
I am 24 year old boy and I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis since 6years. Is there any cure for it or not.
I have very pain in my right leg from few months? I take few medicine from nearest medical shop. But no relief to pain. please help me?
I am 31 year old and I have two knee pain . I have used some pain relief balm but no result. Should I do?
I am suffering from Becker's Muscular Dystrophy. I heard that using stem cell therapies it's going to be possible to treat this. Can anyone help me to know has we got any success till now, if not, then what are the chances? I am am 28 years old and still has ability to walk several kilometres but facing difficulty in climbing heights and getting up from floor. What is the maximum age that I can expect for my walking ability?
Waking up with neck, back and body pain, feeling pain in right upper chest and right upper back whole day. Please advice he remedy.
I am suffering from pain in my knee from last 3 months, whenever I walk it goes very painful, have tried lots of medicine for pain but it does not help me. Please suggest me proper solution Thanks.
Hi I have left shoulder pain and the left hand has swollen a bit. Why is it happening? please help me out.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I have pain in my right leg muscles. The area after my knee bone. Which doc should I consult? It is painful even after one day.
Hello doctor, my both side of shoulder are painful now. How I avoid it by though exercise. please give suggestion.
I am 42 year old. I have severe lower back pain for past six months. Getting up from the bed is rather difficult. What can I do to be relieved from the pain. And also not having good appetite. Even if I eat a little I feel so heavy. My right foot also gives little.
Hello sir, My age is 32, I am male. I am suffering from back pain specially during night hours and early morning. I observed that it pain more if I sleep on my back. I also have joint pains some time. What should i do?
My husband have back pain whose age is 45 what a medicine he take to cure his back pain and he has also asthma problem.
Sir I have pain in my left one shoulder since 15 days this pain occurred cause of doing body exerciseTell me proper solution.
Delhi Backpain Physiotherapy
Now lets try to understand it.
Sciatic nerve is the thickest nerve of the body.It originated from lower back and supply to the buttocks , thighs ,legs and foot.
When there is an irritation to this nerve causing inflammation and hence the symptoms.
Sciatica has a group of complaints of patient suffering called symptoms. It affects one or sometimes both side of the body.
The symptoms for sciatica can be pain, sensation problems like tingling, numbness and may be weakness in muscles supplied by this Sciatic nerve.
Symptoms can be pain for some patients but for some it may be sensory problems.
It may be localized to a point or may move down to buttock and feets.
Where ever the Sciatic nerve supplied symptoms may be present depending on the site where pinching of nerve happens.
Some peoples have pain for only a week but for others it may take long duration.
If left untreated then there is chances permanent damage due to constant irritation.
The best way to manage sciatica is to remove pressure on the nerve and maintain your spine curves.
Physiotherapy provides an effective way to manage pain and focus on nerve treatment, by specific nerve gliding maneuver and core strengthening exercises to prevent any future symptoms.