Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam ZaveriYour feedback matters!
I met with a serious accident in Jun 2006 with a heavy loaded truck while I was returning from my duty at night. It cause serious multiple injury and I was admitted to Sir Ganga Ram hospital in Delhi. I underwent approx 10 operation consequently. My right femur was badly damaged, it is still been a problem to walk freely. There is lack of muscles in my right femur. Sometimes I feel tremendous pain in my affected areas like ankle, knee, femur portions. Suggest me how to overcome these issues. I have not been in touch with my consultant/ doctor.
6 days ago I fell down and ankle got twist I checked for fracture through x ray but they said there is no fracture I should be ankle sprain or ligament damaged. I have moderate pain in the lateral part of the ankle so what can I doo.
I was felling excessive tiredness and muscular pain. Then I was diagnosed with severe vitamin d deficiency that was 8 gn/mol two months ago. I Started taking d3 tablets of 60000 I/U per week, now after two months my level increases upto 38.8 gn/mol. But still I'm not 100% fine and get tired after hard work. please tell me how long it will take to recover and what medication should I prefer. Now after two months I'm taking same tablet of 60000 I/U once a month and going to take for next 12 months as prescribed by my doctor! My cbc, lft, kft, b12 and tsh are absolutely normal please help!
I am sports person. I am suffering from shoulder and knee pain. N also suffering from night falls. So please help me. How can I recover.
I have severe head aches and back pain at night. What should I do to over come these issue? Why is this happening?
Right leg fingers giving numbness, itchingDiabetes and rheumatic arthritis problem is there. Please inform the solution and dos and don'ts.
I 42 year old, my problems is heel spur, at morning my right foot is become very tight from ankeel. Not able to walk on right foot. My family doctor told me that your ankle bone become pointed sharply. That's why your not able to put your foot on floor properly if you put your foot is paining. He advise me to take icepack on ankeel and give medicine brufen 400 mg pls kindly advise me proper treatment and medicine.
I am a 39yr old male and have backache on lower side or in other words where the backbone ends. Its difficult to sit on chair or stand after sitting for sometime for last 6 months. What should I do?
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.