Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh S. JangamYour feedback matters!
What will happen if consuming pill for getting periods soon in the first month of pregnancy? Is abortion will occur?
Women's day special
Multitasking moms a few nutritional tips
Most moms have a less-than-ideal relationship with food and with all that effort they put into feeding their kids, they either eat too little or too much.
Mornings are an especially busy time with breakfast being cooked and lunch boxes being packed and often mothers end up skipping breakfast themselves. Make sure you sit down and eat a healthy breakfast; you could even pack it and carry it to work if that’s easier, but do not miss breakfast.
Also finish your meal first before feeding your fussy kids so that you are way more patient and energetic.
One rule you absolutely must follow is to never finish up the food your child has left.
I was suggested for blood sugar checkup here so I went to pathology shop but they are asking which type empty or eaten abdomen? So I want complete info about this.
I am 24 year girl. I had unprotected sex on 28th may. I had my last period on 10th may. Still I do not have periods. Please guide me. I do not want to b pregnant right now. Is there any method to abort at home?
I have severe headache from the past 3 days and cough. I have tried all home remedies but it didn't work. What do I do to get rid of this head ache?
Is facial massage has good for oily and melasma skin? If it os good then please suggest me the right facial massage or best brand available in market.
Almost my all hairs are white, I have dandruff, have thick hair, and I regularly wash hair even there is a dandruff, I tried ayurvedic shampoo also, but still the hair fall and dandruff is exist, previously I have 1/2 or few hairs white, but it started more and more to be white, please suggest any yoga, hair oil, tablets, or medicine or shampoo, all the suggestions.
I am getting married in first week of june. Want suggestions about how to prepare for the initial phase of my married life and sex life with my wife as it is a complete arranged marriage. Also should I take any special care in my diet for next one month before I get married which might be helpful in my sex life.
I have an oily skin and pimples on my face especially at the cheeks. Most likely the pimples are filled with white sebum. I haven't started any treatments yet. So please give me an adequate advice to get rid of this problem. Should I consult a skin specialist?
Just wanted to know is it a good idea to have intercourse when a periods is missed for more than 4 days. Please reply. Am very much confused. If I had will periods come. We are interested in having baby.
Hello Doctor, Good morning. I am 26 year old. My question is my penis is little bend in left side. I use to masturbate in a average of twice in a week but it was more then this when I was under 20. And had few time sex with my girlfriend. And very soon I going to marry her. But before marriage I just want to conform how to is that any problem and if it so what can I do. While doing sex she never showed any problem and even I am also not getting any problem. My doubt is like doing masturbation is reason for this bend. I will be very thankful if you suggest me in this. Thanks
Dear doctor I am 21 years old. I am 40 kg. Can you pls tell some tips to increase my weight? And tell me some supplements.
I am having pimple on head of my pennies, and it's paining, whenever I touch it. Why I am facing this issue. How it can be resolved. Please help me to come out of this problem.
I have pimples as well as hairfall problem due to dandruff. Plss advise me medicine for both. My age is 25 male delhi.
Which type of medicine are used in mouth opening because my mouth is not properly open and not eating any spicy food.
I had a hit by shuttle cock on my left eye in month of December, later I did all the check up asked by doctor to do like retina check eye Photo and so on Because I am facing eye flashes and floaters after the hit But still I have flashes but number of time is reduced, say 2-3 times but floater is still there M worried for my eye pls suggest what should be done more.
Fear of heights is known as acrophobia and affects one in every 20 individuals. Here are a few ways with which you can overcome that fear:
One step at a time
- There is a system utilized by a few analysts called 'flooding'. This concept believes that if you try to face your fear head on, in a single blow, then your fear system will be overpowered to the point that when you try to calm yourself down, the fear will be no more.
- Techniques that used throwing the person into the water to make them overcome their fear of the same, are of no use. They only traumatize the person further.
- One should slowly and carefully work on going to one level of a building and gradually go further on top as they climb a certain level of height.
Lower the fear as you get higher
- Terror, fear, and nervousness feel like they simply 'transpire'. We do not portray it, say it, or freeze it as something we 'do', yet as something that "attacks" us. Likewise, there are things you can do regardless of whether you are up high (or going to be) or down low and can take control.
- Take deep breaths until you calm down. When people are terrified, they either forget to breathe (for brief timeframes, clearly) or simply breathe in rapidly and forget to breathe out. To improve this, stop and relax for five seconds, then take a very deep breath in and breathe out gradually.
- Scale your fear in numbers. Since your mind has a tendency to be overwhelmed by the brain when you are scared, you can really lessen the fear by calming down your brain and its thinking process. Try to number the fear, imagine that something worse could have happened and that you are still in a safer situation.
Forgetting the past
- All things considered, do not really overlook the past. However, figure out how to feel better about old memories situated with height. In case you find that you can feel fear just by thinking about past circumstances, keep thinking about them until you start feeling a little comfortable about them.
Prepare your psyche
- It will start to feel quiet and calm before you go up somewhere high. So, sit or rest somewhere.
- Close your eyes and calm yourself down.
- Begin to concentrate on your breathing, with specific thoughts while you breathe out.
- Start to imagine other situations where you might be sitting in your room or watching the TV.
Get some perspective
- One approach to get a perspective on this is to consistently recall the huge number of people who used to be afraid of heights, but are not anymore scared.
- Furthermore, for a more prominent perspective, envision seeing the Earth from a couple of thousand miles away and seeing that even the most beautiful spots look totally flat from that viewpoint. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.