Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh S. JangamYour feedback matters!
Hai madam. I not loosing weight even though I tried lots of hard work please help me with your tips.
I am 16yrs. And I sleep for alot of time. I always want to sleep and I am very sleepy most of the times.
How can I managed to healthy life and prevent the diseases like dengue malaria, jondish, and stomach problem due to the mosquitoes.
Is there any medicine ,tonic, tablets which helps me to increase my height? Need ans and name of those medicines.
We should sleep for 7 hours a day so can we sleep 5 hours at night and 2 hours in the afternoon .or necessary to sleep at a stretch?
Hi! I am 18 years and 8 months old. And my height is only 5 feet 6 inch. And I still want to increase my height. So what can I do. As I am the smallest boy of my class.
I am 25 years old female. I feel like vomiting when I am tensed. I even vomit sometimes. I am a kind of person who easily get tensed for small reasons. Pls suggest some tips for my problem.
I am a 31 years old male and have double vision for last 1 month. I was wearing glasses, when I was in std. V of - 7.5 for both eye with no axis. I have using the - 7.5 power for last 20 years. For the last one month I have facing double vision means, when I saw an object or light, then another light or object appears, at the side of the original object. After this problem, I have consult a doctor of vasan eye care, visakhapatnam and he checked my eyes and prescribed to wear - 8 glasses for both eye with no axis. After that I have changed my glasses, but still the problem is not solved. When driving my bike, I face more problems. What should I do?
I am a male 41 years old suffering from psychosis and bipolar since 1999. I am presently taking olanzapine 20 mg, lorazepam 4 mg, trinicalm plus one tablet at night. And elicia 8 mg, bexol dt 4 mg, cognix plus, modafilin 200 mg at morning. I am taking clopilet 75 mg at morning and rozucor f 10 mg at night for tachycardia. I am having severe cognitive dysfunction for which I am taking cognix plus and modafilin. Are there better medicines to improve cognitive dysfunction?
Hi I am 19 years old. I want to build bulk body. I have joined gym. Should I take extra supplements like protein, creatine, glutamine, fish oil, fat burner. And can I move with heavy weight or light weight. And what should be my daily routine.
I am 60 years old and want to reduce weight, is there any medicine which doesn't have side effects? I had cancer 2 years back, and also have hypertension, thyroid under control, diabetes, osteoarthritis, pains in legs and neuro problems due to chemo. Please suggest something which works I have wasted a lot of money on hoax people.
I feel sleepy during morning time, my eyes r burning, why this happened after having 6hrs night sleep everyday. How can I avoid such situation in future?
Hi doctor if i will drink alcohol one day I don't drink means I can't able to sleep some what stress or an fear come to heart and while sleeping my brain is running automatically by hearing voice of some ones or some body shouts or calling my name. Please help me I am very depressed.
Sir/mam my hairs are falling continuously from last 3 weeks. What should I do to control my hairfall?
She is indulge in masturbation since she was a child may be 12 yrs, she used to masturbate 3-5 times in a week, as she grown up she tried not to do it bt still she did it for 1-2 time in a month, now she is 22 years old and she'll worried about the consequences, will she be able to get pregnant?
It is important that we treat our body with care and ensure that we eat healthy and right, in order to support our body to function right. When the semen that spews upon ejaculation does not have the appropriate amount of sperm in it, this signifies a condition called Low Sperm Count. This is also called Oligospermia, while a complete lack of sperm in the fluid or semen is called Azoospermia. If a male has less than 15 million sperms in each millilitre of semen, then he is considered as a patient suffering from low sperm count.
This also makes a person infertile and lessens the chances of fertilising a partner's egg. The symptoms may include problems in gaining and retaining an erection, premature ejaculation problem, pain and discomfort, a lump in the penis, and inability to conceive a child. This may be caused due to infection, ejaculation problems, tumours, hormonal imbalances and Varicocele. The way to treat this condition is as follows:
- Surgery: A patient with a low sperm count may be asked to go through surgery which will help in correcting a Varicocele in a surgical manner. For this, any vasectomies that the patient may have gone through will have to be reversed. Also, the doctor can resort to sperm retrieval methods in order to scoop the sperm directly from the testicles and epididymis. This is usually done in cases where there is no sperm in the semen that the patient ejaculates.
- Infection Treatment: With the help of antiviral medication and oral antibiotics, any infection in this part of the body can be treated and cured so that normal sperm production can take place. While this method can cure the infection in the reproductive tract of the patient, there is no guarantee of increasing fertility with this process.
- Hormone Treatment: The doctor can aim at treating any hormonal imbalances by using hormone replacement therapy as well as medication. This can help in treating cases of infertility as well by tweaking the way the body produces and uses hormones.
- Counselling: A patient may have to undergo counselling and associated medication to help in overcoming problems like erectile dysfunction problem or premature ejaculation problem.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology: ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology usually involves surgical extraction of sperms from donors which can be inserted in the genital reproductive tract of the female partner so that conception via methods like In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) can be possible.
Increasing the frequency of sexual intercourse and avoiding excessive use of additives like lubricants can also help in increasing the sperm count. One must also follow a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise even as a proper routine is followed. Also, smoking and excessive drinking must be avoided. One must also time sexual activity with the ovulation cycles of the partner.