Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My name is arifa. After my delivery I am getting back pain. Please suggest any medicine for me. Thanks.
Sir, I'm 21 years old male. My skin of face and neck became tanned. Can you tell me any chemical peel for this?
I am working in software company, I am suffering from gas problem since one month, please help me to get out of this problem.
For over a month now I have been having issues with my eye. Before it was watering and burning. The watering was so bad it was rolling down my check. Its only the one eye really. Now I am having pain like someone is poking me and my check under the eye feels like I was punched and my eye brow hurts too. It seems to also be affecting my migraines. Please help!
My friend is getting fat day by day only her smooch is increasing she do lots of exercise but no difference and she is thinking to take fat cutter which is shown on tv is it good and how she can reduce her bally fat.
I am 37 year old male. I would like to reduce my weight at least 7-9 kg. I always have very high Triglycerides and uric acid. Please note the below details : Weight :79 kg Height :172 cm Triglycerides : 225 HbA1c :6.3 Uric Acid :7.3 Food habit : Non veg Can I try low carb diet ? Please suggest a diet plan. Best Regards
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I'm 21 year old and I look like 15 years very unhealthy and weak also there is no Bear on my face I also use machine on my face please suggest me something for my growth and about my bear.
My weight is around 52 kgs. I would like to increase my weight by buying Mass gainers .So can you name the disadvantages of using it?
Whenever I eat my stomach get straightened. Can you please let me know why and I also have a digestion issue.
Iam suffering from sever back pain when doing works left something it very sever when sleeping time also it is paining doctor. Because I have fell down from tree one year before please tell me the suggestion sir.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from chronic bad breathe. I get worsen when I keep my mouth close for a long time. By afternoon I get a whitish kind of layer over my tongue and I feel like cleaning it again and again. Its ruining my social life like hell. I feel really embarrassed to consult a dentist. Please suggest a solution.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.