Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir, This is for the first time I am here! I have a problem of Bad Breath. Please help me in this case. You can imagine how difficult it becomes to live with such kind of a problem. Sir, I work in a School & its so embarrassing to interact with the people face to face. Please tell me how can I overcome with this problem?
Hi, madam I have a problem of two weeks my face skin is discoloring causes of fungus and I don't know what would I do?
I have small penis I .e 2-2.5 cms but when it erected it becomes 8-9 cms I have so suffered with this problem When I use to go to toilet I feel shy due to my small penis I consulted Dr. he told me that it's a normal don't worry So please give me the answer why this happens Give answer in telugu for understanding purpose.
Hi, I am a diabetic and take medicine prescribed by a dietician recently I have a sticky saliva sticky lips can you suggest cause for this.
There are small rashes on my hands ,legs And private area. There is huge itching during night time in these rashes.
My friend vijay said, he was doing self sex, he was unable to control that. And on doing that he had pimples on his face and by doing lot of time he was not getting sperm now. Is ot problem for him sexually in future.
Dear Doctor, I was having enlarged prostate. Stream of urine was very thin and urine was leaking out even before preparing for urination. I underwent TURP surgery on 15.02. 2016 where about 70-80 ml of prostate was removed and remaining prostate size as per ultrasound is 62 cc. After two months of surgery, the stream again become thin. I consulted R. G. Stone. After taking special x-ray, it was told that there is urethral stricture. I again went to SGRH, where dilation was performed on 15.04. 2016. At that time flow became normal. Now again stream is becoming thin. I am on antibiotics for the last three months. Doctor at SGRH as also R. G. Stone advised 2nd surgery. I am not in a position to undergo 2nd surgery. Kindly advise whether any treatment is available in homeopathy. If yes, kindly guide me in this respect. Thanks and regards,
Am a boy of 18 year, after 1 year when I entered in adolescence I am suffering from ejaculations. And I also become very thin and slim after 6 or 7 month of ejaculation. How can I get rid of this?
Whenever I'm having food it's like vomiting all the times. Its basically at morning time. And feeling sleepy all the times.
Hai. Since from few days I am suffering from right testicle pain .doctor suggest me VOVERAN SR 100 MG, MEFTAL SPAS TAB, CIFRAN 500 MG TAB, tablets. I used for three days after that I am fine for some days .again I am suffering with that pain .can I use these tablets again .
I am facing erection problem. I was used to go to gym n their took some supplements which had this adverse effect I guess. So can you suggest what shall I do now? Before gym their was no problem in erection also but now I am loosing my confidence.
I am getting headache daily very heavy why its, getting I do not know can you please give me a solution.
I am 60 yrs old male. Last 6 months, I have little pain in the right side below naval area. While bending the pain feeling is more. What could be reason for this?
I am suffering from Legs pain,very less sleep and weights are not increasing pls give me advice about my health which precautions may be taken.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.