Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gajanana M GawadeYour feedback matters!
For last few days im feeling little fever in body. Always want to sleep. feeling thirsty. Also have gas problem.
Quite like women, men may also suffer from different types of infertility, one of which is erectile dysfunction and eventually leads to oligospermia. It is a condition in which the affected individual loses the ability to take part in sexual activities. Oligospermia is caused due to low sperm count in the males, which doesn’t let the ovum of their female partner to fertilize.
Causes of oligospermia
Normally, excessive stress, smoking and consumption of alcohol are regarded as the major causes of erectile dysfunction and oligospermia. But it can also be triggered by varicocele condition, which is an enlargement of veins in the scrotum. Hormonal imbalance, harmful radiations like radiotherapy and chemotherapy as well as administering certain drugs and medications are some other causes leading to oligospermia.
Symptoms of oligospermia
If a man is not able to maintain his erection while performing sexual activities, then it is considered that he is suffering from erectile dysfunction. However, oligospermia doesn’t have any sign or symptom; the affected person gets to know about it when his partner is not able to conceive.
Diagnosis of oligospermia
The diagnosis of oligospermia is dependent on the low count of semen analysis that has to be performed twice randomly. Recently, WHO has established a reference point for the optimum level of sperm count, which is 15 million sperms for every milliliter of semen. It is crucial to mention here that the concentration of sperms may fluctuate and there can be permanent and temporary forms of oligospermia.
Ayurvedic treatment of oligospermia
Ayurveda is considered as the science of life and is regarded as a holistic as well as comprehensive medical system. This system utilizes the inherent principles of nature for helping a person maintain good health by keeping the body, mind and soul in perfect coalesce with nature.
- Ayurveda has presented a distinct branch that deals with defective semen and spermatogenesis along with sexual potency. Such medications are called Vajikaranatantra or aphrodisiac medicines. This therapy is recommended for all males between the ages 16 to 70 to maintain healthy semen and overall sexual activity.
- In Ayurveda, the treatment of oligospermia comprises administering the Vajikaradravyas and rasayanas in optimum amount. These therapies are quite helpful in detoxifying and rejuvenating the body. Additionally, with little modifications in lifestyle and diet, you can not only experience sexual pleasure, but also be able to produce physically and mentally healthy offspring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My friend is 22 years old, he had smoking habit but now he wants to gain weight. He is very thin. Kindly suggest some tips as he is not much of a foodie.
How to remove acne solution me kya karu boht time se try kr raha hu ke y acne remove kr saku boht se gharelu nuskhe bhi apnai mgr koi fayda nhi hua.
I am 48 single male healthy drink lot of water upto 4 lts daily urinate accordingly but during urination 80-10-10% instead of ine go. Kindly advice. Non diabetic, fasting 138 no bp/sugar.
I am suffering from severing stomach ache. It occurs daily when I are food. I'm pattern also din blood spot also came.
Agar kisi married lady ko lordosis increase or spine pain problem ho aur wo baby plan krne ke liye soch rahi ho ,to kya pregnant hone ke sath sath lordosis or spine ki problem bhi badh jayegi? So please tell me k unhe baby planning ke liye sochna chahiye or ya phir lordosis problem ke thik hone ke baad sochna chahiye?
I have been feeling sleepy for most part of the day. I exercise regularly and have a proper diet yet I tend to sleep around 9-12 hrs on average. This is creating lot of problems with my routine. This problem increases with exams. Is it somehow related to anxiety issues? And can I take medication like modafinil or modawake for this?
Hi I am 27 years last few months back I had anxiety n acidity problem, but since from last 3-4 days I have palpitations regularly and I fell pain for 1 min in a day for 2-3 times. Is it heart problems or anxiety and does increase in cholesterol and triglycerides leads to palpitations? Please reply.
I have a habit of masturbate thrice in a week since 6 years back will it cause harm to my body in future?
Hi. I am 24 years old girl. My father was 55 and died of cerebral bleed. Ever since than I have fear of brain bleed. I have a continuous headache and sinus problems. My treatment is going on. But sometimes when my headache goes worse I fear of brain bleed and heart attack. This fear makes me feel worse. I start googling the symptoms and end up being in fear, infact I start getting the symptoms given in Google but after sometime I feel ok. Is it possible that a 24 years can get brain haemorrhage. I do not have blood pressure issues or sugar problems but whenever there is headache I start fearing as if its brain bleed? Also Can you please suggest how to avoid these situations?
I have suffering from rashes under thies before 4 months also more sweat comes form this place and skin damaged out when be etching here from this place place.
I am 25 years old having problem of hair fall too much. Middle portion of my head is totally blank. Please give me suitable solution.
I am 19 year old boy! And I am very keen to ask you this question that if I drink 5 to 6 whiskey once in 3 to 4 months will it be dangerous for my health! And I do not smoke.
My father aged 73 retired from railways, good memory, intelligent and reading news paper and filling sodukku everyday. Since 1 year he has suffered a multi disorders. Psa level was high and his testicles removed last feburay-15. I am able to observe a short memory loss since 20 days. (e. G he forgets what lunch recipe he has taken. But past memories are very strong. He forgets the date and day.) what could be the reason. Which expert I should consult for this problem ?
1. Increasing the intake of the amount of fruits and vegetables because they contain many of the essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for promoting hair growth.
2. Egg whites are a good source of protein
3. Chicken and yogurt are excellent sources of protein.
4. Mixed salad consists of an assortment of vegetables, which contain several of the essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for hair growth.
5. Fruits are probably best consumed as a snack as they are very convenient to eat.
6. Aerobics and working out helps stimulate hair growth.
7. Fruit smoothies which is another source of high-quality protein in any diet.
8. Fish oil with its omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin a helps get hair and scalp healthy from the inside out. Fish oil supplements, however, should be taken as directed on the bottle. Exceeding recommended dosages without the supervision of a physician or naturopath could be dangerous. Fish oil treats the a hair and scalp from the inside and out, and gives the body additional benefits that strengthen the immune system, builds healthy bones and rejuvenates skin.
9. Managing to balance blood glucose and insulin levels is an important to step to help halt the progress of hair loss.
10. Monosaturated fats, such as those found in nuts and extra virgin olive oil, encourages hair growth and revitalizes hair follicles.
11. Avoid ingesting foods with large amounts of carbohydrates, such as rice, pasta, and potatoes. Cutting down our blood sugar level helps in reducing hair loss.
12. Too little protein in one's diet, on the other hand, can also lead to hair loss
13. A high-fat and high-sodium diet contributes in hair loss.
14. Soy protein stimulates hair growth. In one study, an increase of 15% in hair growth was observed. Good sources of soy protein include soy milk, tofu, fish, eggs, yogurt, and cheese.
15. Silica is another nutrient that helps improve the health of our hair. It reduces hair loss, promotes healthier hair regrowth, strengthens hair follicles, and gives shine and luster to our hair. Studies conducted in europe have shown that silica intake slows down hair loss. An example of silica-rich food is raw oats.
16. Incorporate iodine-rich foods into your diet as it is important in maintaining the health of your hair. Use sea salt to flavor your food. Eat vegetables such as spinach, carrots, turnips, and cabbage. Pine nuts, mustard, soybeans, millet, and cold-pressed seed oils such as pumpkin, walnut, and flax seed oil are also rich in the said nutrients.
I am 19 girl. Doctor please suggest me how to get normal stool. From last two days ive passed today. What is the time duration of being normal. I even drink a lot of water. Morning empty stomach I am drinking mint leafs lemon in warm water from 2-3 days and bedtime honey lemon water from last 2 months Since 7-8 months I have less bleeding during periods within 2 days it has high bleeding and then till 6-7 days it turns to very very less. Is there any danger symptoms? I am very afraid please help me.
If the children do not get sufficient amount of sleep at night, then their health will start getting deteriorated slowly. According to the medical surveys, it has been discovered that kids need much more sleep than adults.
It is pretty impossible to maintain kids' health without proper sleep at night. The kids will get tired soon and will lack in energy because of poor sleep.
Why sleep is important for kids' health?
- Growth promotion: Growth process might get retarded as a result of less hours of sleep. If the kids stop growing, then their health cannot be maintained.
- Proper weight maintenance: If the kids lack in proper sleep, then their weight might get decreased slowly. A good sleep of at least 10 hours a day is necessary for maintaining weight of children so that great health can be acquired.
- Boosting internal energy: More energy will be generated so that daily activities can be performed with ease. The stamina level of kids can also be boosted as well.
- Growing improved bed-time habits: Bed-time habits can be properly scheduled with good sleep. If the sleep routine is not properly maintained, then the health condition of the kids will be adversely affected. Sleep can be audited properly, and your kids can grow fast.
- Promotes learning process: The kids can get an improved learning process by means of having good amount of sleep. If you want to make your kids learn new things or habits, then for that sufficient sleep during the night is needed.
- Increase in attention and concentration: Mental strength of kids can be increased along with the increase in concentration and attention level. This is very much essential for maintaining studies and daily activities.
- Reduction of injury risk: Immunity system of kids can be boosted to a great extent with proper sleep as a result of which the risks of physical and mental injuries can be reduced. In fact, severe kinds of heart diseases can also be prevented by means of having a good sleep at night.
Sleeping schedules for kids
- Pre-schoolers need almost 10-13 hours of sleep.
- For newborns, 14-17 hours sleep is appropriate.
- Infants need a sleep for almost 12-15 hours.
- Young adults are in need of at least 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Teenagers need 8-10 hours night-time sleep.
- For school-going kids, 9-11 hours sleep is needed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.