Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in ambernath east. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gajanan DhanipkarYour feedback matters!
My wife is 22 years suffering from pcod. How can it may resolved. She want to conceive. What diet should be taken.
I'm 19 years old I'm suffering with date problems monthly twice I'm getting a date and I have a blood percentage less please can you solve my problem and give me a suggestion.
I want to increase my weight and join jym, so what diet I have to maintain? and can I take protein powder? is there any side effect of protein powder? I listen from some people's mouth that sexual problems occur after overeating of protein powder. So in what quantity should I take protein powder? and which powder will be better? please help.
Health tip for babies.
Babies have variation in appetite so don't go on day to day appetite but follow weight trend over 2 to 3 months. If that is okay. Baby is doing well.
Esp in sickness babies lose appetite as we do.
So wait for few days n appetite will return.
Dr. Rajiv singh aradhya clinic indrapuram. Consultant max hospital vaishali.
There are days when you wake up but you don’t want to move out of the bed. When your alarm goes off and you open your eyes feeling groggy and disoriented.Times when you accept defeat and stop moving towards what you want to achieve in life. These are just indicators of being low on motivation and lacking will power to chnage things. It’s more psychological than physical. Follow these simple tips, to come out of your cocoon and boost your willpower.
Try these four ways to up your willpower.
1) Meditate - Meditation is the key to unleashing your powers, especially willpower. Practicing mindfulness, even for few minutes a day can help in boosting your willpower.
2) Exercise - The magic pill of exercise is another best way to boost your willpower. It is recommended that you exercise for 30 minutes, at least three times a week to ensure that you feel fitter, reduce your anxiety levels and boost your overall willpower to achieve bigger and better things in life.
3) Hold yourself accountable - That’s one of the best ways to boost your willpower. If you hold yourself accountable in your own life, if you know that those reasons of not getting out of the bed are mere excuses, then you would certainly increase your willpower.
4) Set Goals - One of the reasons why people experience a faltering in their will power is the fact that they don’t set their goals. Setting definitive targets is a must.You must ensure that the goal is set with measurable quantities, is specific, attainable, relevant and timely. All of this will certainly help you in enhancing your willpower.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am having dandruff on my head, so my hair fall also increase and also I am getting pimples on my face and body. So please tell me what I do for removing that.
My teeth is very pain. My teeth is hard. My two main teeth is pain. After three month my two teeth damaged. So please help me.
I have lake of iron. And hypothyroidism. So please suggest the food should be eaten or avoid. Tsh 12.10 iu/ml Iron 53.3 ug/DL.
Hello Doctor, I am 22 years old boy 1 years ago I faced a shock in my life that lead me to depression. Psychiatrist advised me some medicine. I took for 15 days but after 15 days a local doctor advised me to give up that medicine as I could be addicted to it. In starting it was very tough to cover up my muscle muscle pain but Now after 1 years my life is almost alright. But still some times I feel restless for 1-3 minutes that's also very minor. I think I have recovered 90% depression as my muscle pain is almost gone . Am I doing right.
I am 23 years old guy, from last 6 years I have a night fall problem, due to which my weight has become 48kg and apart from that I work in a night shift in BPO. So I need a suggestion what should I include in my diet so that I gain my weight within 6 months. Please rly with valuable suggestions. Thank you.
My age is 25 height 5 ft weight 60 above. My problem is weight n stomach fat both of them increase. And my breast size also increase please get me any suggestion for wait loose n decrease the size of my breast.
Total cholesterol is 230, HDL is 33, Triglycerides is 211, LDL is 157, VLDL is 42.2, TC/HDL is 6.9,LDL/HDL is 4.7 and VOV-HDL is 196.6. Please advice me what I should do. And medicine I should take. I have no BP, SUGAR. ECG IS ALSO NORMAL.
I am allergic asthma patient I am using salbair and derinide capsule with lupi inhaler but I don't use like this what can I do?
- Drink lemon water every morning after you wake up. This will have an alkalizing effect on the body and keep the body hydrated and mineralized. Stay hydrated throughout the day,
- Must include vitamin D3 in your diet. Especially if you live is a colder climate where sunlight is reduced during the winter season.
- Increase consumption of leafy greens to ensure enough B vitamins, fiber and mineral supply in the body. You will get a lot of calcium, magnesium, iron, B vitamins and other minerals through leafy greens. Swiss chard, collard greens, yogurt, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, spinach contains these minerals.
- Eat fatty fish, fish or flax oil every day to get relief from hormonal imbalances.
- My most favourite remedy to get relief from cramps is an Ayurvedic home remedy using cinnamon and ginger to make a tea. Just use quarter tsp. of ground cinnamon and a pinch of ground ginger or a couple of thin slices of half an inch of fresh ginger to a cup of hot water. Wait and let it steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink the tea.
- Vitex or chaste berry is a herb that eases menstrual cramps,
- Evening primrose oil or borage oil are rich in anti-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids and are known to reduce breast pain and tenderness as well as PMS symptoms.
- Dietary intake of calcium and magnesium is crucial for balancing the hormones.
- Using heating pads or hot water bags around the area relaxes the stiff muscles and reduces pain by bringing oxygen in the area.
- One of the most important things to address is relaxation through 7-8 hours of sound sleep and stress reduction. Meditation and breathing exercises (pranayama) also assist in reducing stress.
- If you eat a lot of nuts, seeds and grains then increase aerobic exercises. Aerobic exercises release endorphin hormones or 'feel good' hormones in the body. The presence of this hormone works like a natural pain killer.
- Apply natural progesterone cream or wild yam cream. Apply this cream on the stomach, lower abdominal area, buttocks, things, breasts and upper arm area. Best time to apply this cream is a week before the start of your period.