Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G. K. Kulkarni
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G. K. KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Diabetes with sugar level before fasting 380 and 340 after food. Now having insulin injection of 25 ml before meal in the morning and 20 ml before supper. What other medicine should I take in order to control diabetes?
I was feeling pain while urination and for that I consulted a doctor, several tests were done and it was mentioned in a report that it is prostate. I want to know how can I cure it, is it a serious issue. Please suggest me.
How Obesity Can Sabotage a Healthy Penis?
Obesity is quickly becoming a serious public health crisis. But while many people know that obesity can lead to certain problems, such as diabetes and heart disease, many aren't aware of some of the other, more hidden dangers of being overweight. While many men who are carrying extra pounds still have a quite satisfying sex life and run into no problems with penis care, there are also those who have encountered more than a few penis problems. Here's what a man needs to know about maintaining a healthy penis in the face of obesity.
Ways obesity can affect penis health
Though it's obvious by now that obesity affects several body functions, including the heart, just how does it affect a man's time in the sack? Here's how:
1) He doesn't have as much stamina. A man who is carrying extra weight can often become fatigued faster than a guy of the proper weight, and that is never more obvious than in the bedroom. A guy might notice that as he puts on the pounds, he has more trouble breathing during heavy sexual activity and he might need to stop an enjoyable session before he wants to, just because his body can't quite keep up the pace.
2) He might develop skin problems. When someone is obese, he might have "rolls" of skin that rub together. Those areas can lead to redness, rashes and even infection if he's not extremely careful about hygiene. In addition, skin problems are common among those who have underlying problems, such as uncontrolled diabetes, as they make certain infections more common.
3) He might suffer from nerve damage. The nerves of the penis - and the rest of the body, for that matter - are very delicate and ready to respond to the slightest touch or sensation. But for those with obesity, the excess weight can put too much pressure on the nerves, leading to a deadening of sensation or even some measure of pain. Those who have problems with blood flow as a result of the pressure might also suffer from loss of sensation.
4) He might not be able to get it up. Everyone knows heart problems are the norm with obesity, but many men don't think about the fact that a healthy heart is required for a healthy penis - specifically, that great blood flow is a must to get and maintain erections. Those who are too heavy might notice that their erections are no longer as strong as they once were, or that they don't last as long as they once did.
5) He might seem to be "smaller" than he used to be. No, the penis doesn't actually get smaller, but it can certainly look like it has. Why? Because every man has a "fat pad" right above his penis. When a guy is fit, he doesn't notice this area at all. But as a guy gains weight, that fat pad becomes bigger, and eventually it protrudes enough to make the penis look smaller. This can affect what a partner thinks the first time she lays eyes on the equipment.
6) He might get depressed. Self-esteem is vitally important for anyone, and a guy who is suffering in that area might suffer in other ways, too. When a man starts to feel trapped by the extra weight and feels as though losing it is hopeless or will take far too long, he might become depressed, anxious, withdrawn, and a whole host of other things that don't bode well for his relationships.
When a man is dealing with too much weight, keeping a healthy penis might be enough incentive to help a man start losing it. To avoid penis problems in the meantime, a guy should reach for a great penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) every day. The right crème will contain amino acids like L-carnitine and L-arginine, which work together to help improve blood flow as well as protect nerve function.
I have headache from 4 years. Due to this I am facing a lot of problem like less concentration, low thinking capacity, learning capability less, memory power low etc. When I put my head downside, some heaviness I feel. The headache is little but it is destroying my life. I feel very low. Always feel like that I am very busy. Always everything us there. I feel like I am in a dream.
Please suggest jayada hastmaithun (Masturbation) ke karan kuch infection ho sakta h kya. Jaise pimple,skin rash ,boils, hair fall. Please suggest kare.
People often underestimate the need for sleep. Sleep is as important as any other activity. Without proper sleep, your performance level can go way down the line. It can even hamper your performance in the bed.
Most people do not know it, but there is a deep relation between sex and sleep. People always tend to cut their bedtime just to get done with a few more things. But, doing this can have adverse effects on your sex life.
Here are some reasons that are tempting enough to make you go to your bed at the proper time and for a proper amount of time:
1. Lack of sleep has a direct impact on libido
Less sleep means that your body does not get the chance to completely revive itself from the earlier day of work. This, in turn, can mean fatigue and crankiness. These feelings can decrease your interest in sex overall. A condition called ‘tense tiredness’, which is caused by the combination of increased tension and decreased energy, can also at times lead to sexual dysfunction.
2. Less sleep can hamper your hormone levels
Even after getting six to seven hours of sleep each night, one can suffer from a chronic sleep condition. A condition like this can affect the testosterone levels in both men and women. Testosterone is the hormone responsible for sex drive. Any disturbance in the hormone level can lead to both bad performance in bed and less of interest in any sexual activity.
3. A sleepless night is equal to a foul mood
It is no breaking news to anyone that a sleepless night results in a foul mood the next day. If you feel sleepy and fatigued all day, there is hardly any way that you would think about having sex in such a situation. For people with a chronic sleep disorder, this can become a regular phenomenon.
4. Sleep deprivation can lead to a weaker immunity system
Studies suggest that people with chronic sleep disorder often are diagnosed with a weak immune system. This makes the person susceptible to diseases. A sick person would have very less or no interest in engaging in sexual activities. Neither would anyone like to be with a person who has the cold most of the time.
5. Lack of sleep can contribute to depression
It is very important to have sound mental health in order to have a happening sexual life. Researchers have revealed that chronic sleep deprivation can lead to depression. In such a case, not only the person loses interest in sex, but also when they engage in sex, they tend to have less pleasure from the act.
People underestimate the need for sleep, and they think it is okay to skip a few hours of sleep. But, if you want to have a good sex life, you just cannot cut down on these hours.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!