Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Firdos Ahmed A. MalikYour feedback matters!
I have a back problem. What should I eat so that my back problem will be cured. And please give me some medicine to gain weight.
Dear Doc, I'll explain my issue clearly. I'm suffering from erectile dysfunction. I started masturbation at the age of 16 and got addicted to it soon. I strongly feel that it's the only reason behind my issue. Earlier my penis was so hard and erect but now due to over usage of pornography I can't even properly erect my penis and it's tissues have become very weak too. It's size too have reduced from 6.7 inch to 4.2 inches. Please help me.
I am under weight and I am also short height! Just want to gain some weight! What r the ways of getting healthy weight? And one more thing. I masturbate alot! Is it bad for my health?
Please help me to improve my health I am very thin and I am not able to get what can I do to improve my health please help.
My problem is I am to thin .Can I increase my health and body length please give me right suggestion.Help pls doctor.
Hello, I am 21 years old male. My height n weight is 5'7 n 62, I wanna improve my health, without intake of any supplements, what r d necessary things to be eaten to improve health (specially my biceps). Thank you.
You want to increase my weight but my diet is not sufficient. I want to take supplement for gaining weight but I'm confused between two powders ENSURE & GRD. Pls tell me which one is best. And suggest some extra tips to increase weight.
He is very thin I mean I want to know what is the easiest way to make him healthy and healthier in a week.
I am 24 years old, I eat properly, I work everyday, I walk as required and take rest as required, but still my body gets weak and makes me lazy. What to do?
She is very lean. And doesn't eat normal diet properly. She says she'll feel vomiting sensation if she'll have more than that. She is 25 yrs, 43 kgs, 5.4" ft.
Sir I am fed up with my fungal infection that is ring worm and how it can be cured as I tried many medicines and became stout.
How to gain more Height & Weight? My height is 5'7" but I want minimum 5'10" and weight is 56kg and I want 62kg. I am 17 Years old. Thanks in advance.
Hi doc! M 25 years old female. Married for an year now. My height is 5.7 but weight is 50 kgs. Im really tensed about my weight I luk so lean n weak I jave to conceive in d near future but I have low immunity now. Things really changed aftr marriage. Moreover im working n I eat also less. Dats sometimes due to non development of d taste n sometimes hectic schedule at work. My major concern is dat wat shud be my BMI n how can I regulate ir control it. I really need to put on sm weight. Please guide me wid sm tips, remedies or any medicine dat cud help me. Probably ayurvedic or homeopathic as dey hav lesser or no side effects! Please help me. I desperately need it!
I am seeking the help for my wife. She is 27 years old and 157 cm height. She is now facing the symptoms of ulcer (previously onwards it is there). The concern is she is less weight (approx 48 kg). How can she achieve a weight of above 50 kg? If you can suggest, it will be a great help for me to sort it out.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.