Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Dushyant BhadlikarYour feedback matters!
My hemoglobin is 17.8 which is near to maximum value in males. And I dont smoke alcohol and tobacco. But still increasing level of hemoglobin. And my age is 23. So there is any problem its okk.
To get much energy for work both physically and mentally, how to be motivated to be energised and rejuvenated in one's life.
For < 2 year old kid, what could be the reason behind silent cry (observed only once yesterday? His mother is 2nd time pregnant since past 5-months & he is mostly taken care of by his father & grand parents these days. Is it causing any psychological impact? He is otherwise healthy & normal - no change in behavior or playing habits so far.
I am 28 year old Female and Is memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal? What Should I do now?
Need help! How to recover from the effect of alcohol? I have an habit of consuming alcohol from past 9 years. But I was not addicted or passionate about it. But recently due to some personal relationship issues, I have started consuming alcohol daily that too in more quantity. And now I have decided to stop consuming the alcohol for my health sake. So please some one can guide me how can I recover my body organs from the effect?
I am heavily depressed for past 5 years. Alopathy gives daily relief please help me. I also have spent a lot of money on various aeuyvrdic medicines what to do ?
I suddenly got very angry. In anger I did so many wrong things. Everyday I found the same problem. What I can do to manage my anger.
I have admitted in hospital. I'm getting too much of mood. My pennies is also eager . I don't know what to do? Give some idea.
Lots of problem in my family even I cheated with husband and sister too. Today I remain so depress. Which is more effected on my carrier and health too . Pls suggest how can I overcome my tension.
I'm 24 years old male, & since last 2 years I'm suffering from High Blood pressure, and also suffering from Very very Painful headache since last 8-9 years and still suffer with it. And in recent time I checked some online texts which is mainly based on Depression, suicide, Alone Etc. And my all the online texts reports are showing that I am suffering from Major Depression, Server depression, and suicidal tendency as well in my mind. And my parents think that I am overreacting on all these things but it's not true. Well I know that I am in this conditions but nobody understand me or my things even my friends they're also Ignoring my all these things. So after all these experiences I decided to helping myself but I know that I want to die in every time.! so can you please help me to resolve this.
As she is now young but she can not sleep very well. Nd also mot getting mentally conmofort please help her.
I am suffering parkinson disease .what can I do I am feeling tired and my head like breathing heart beat plzz give me solution. Thank you.
Of late, are you experiencing suicidal thoughts as a result of some severe trauma or loss in life? Suicidal thoughts may arise because of several reasons when you lose yourself totally and feel that you are not worthy enough for living in the world anymore. Such thoughts lead many people into actually committing suicide. Hence, you have to deal with suicidal thoughts carefully and prevent anything bad from happening.
Here are 10 useful ways through which you can deal with suicidal thoughts:
- Although you may feel like withdrawing yourself from all activities and socializing, it is important for you to talk to someone every day regarding your thoughts and what you are going through. Spend time with someone you trust. You can also call a crisis helpline and discuss your feelings.
- You have to develop an efficient safety plan. The plan must include the contact number of your doctor, friends and family who would help you during a crisis.
- Try to make a written schedule for yourself and follow it strictly. Keeping and maintaining a scheduled life is important for your mental health and will keep you diverted from suicidal or negative thoughts.
- Spend time in the sun and get into nature for at least one hour every day. This will help you to connect with something full of life and is important for eliminating suicidal tendencies.
- Daily exercise is also very important. You should exercise for 30 minutes every day. The bursts of activity and exertion will have a positive impact on your mind.
- You should devote your time for things which you like to do, but could never continue them in life. This will give you joy and a positive vibe, which is essential for fixing your mind.
- You should not forget about your personal goals. Think about the things you dreamt of doing, the places you planned to visit, and all the things in life you want to accomplish. This will bring back your hope of living in order to fulfill those goals.
- You should promise yourself not to do anything when you think of suicide. You need some distance between thoughts and actions. Promise yourself that you will not do anything stupid and will wait.
- Consuming alcohol and taking drugs can trigger your suicidal thoughts rapidly. Hence, you should not take these substances as an escape from your conflicting thoughts.
- It is also important for you to make your home safe. You should remove all the things, which you may use to hurt yourself such as knives, pills, razors or firearms. You should go to a safe place and avoid being alone when you experience suicidal thoughts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.