Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
I want know any effect to use ointment or cream for face glow& white like my fair, skin lite etc.Please tell.
Proponents of flaxseed oil claim that the ravages of eczema, the annoyance of dry skin and even sunburned skin pain can be alleviated with this natural oil product found on store shelves.
Cosmetic-grade flaxseed oil is used in creams and gels to moisturize and smooth the skin. Manufacturers of cosmetics made with the oil claim that their products nourish the skin and have properties that smooth and firm the outer skin. Jeffrey benabio, md, faad, skin care expert, claims that the benefits of flax oil applied topically include reducing dull-looking skin and softening the look of fine lines. Benabio also says that the oil, due to its anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, reduces red skin and irritation. Acne, psoriasis, rosacea and eczema can be improved by the use of the oil, according to benabio's 'the dermatology blog' oil capsules can also be purchased for cosmetics made in the home and a host of companies market the product in cosmetic-grade form. Care is required in preparing these cosmetics, including refrigeration and protection from sunlight since both heat and light degrade the oil.
I am 24years old I have a pimples whole dark spot my skin look like old ledy what should I do my skin type is oily.
Don't squeeze or pinch the pimples. This will cause scars which are difficult to heal.
- Avoid oily, spicy or processed foods and carbonated beverages.
- When you apply any cream, sunscreen and the like, clean your face at the earliest, so that there will be no adverse action of the chemicals on the delicate skin of the face.
Past 15/18 Days I Seen Some Blood After Stool Passing, It is happened earlier many times with me. Local doctor treat as infection / anal fissure but this time it is not ok with me. Please suggest is it infection or piles, No Pain after / before stool passing.
Hi I have an black patches on face around the eyes and sides of eyes two months once I regularly use hair dye what can I do to get clear and good looking face pls give suggestions for that.
I'm 36 old women and have oily skin ok suggest a good face wash or soap which can make my skin glow without oil.
Hello doctor can I apply glycerin and lemon juice to lighten my skin. Pls suggest me something to get fairer fast.
I'm 23 yrs female. I have dark circles around my eyes for long. It's really heavy. What should I do to remove dark circles?
Acne refers to a condition where the skin perpetually develops stinging, red bumps. Red pimples might show on your face, shoulders, back or neck. The bumps usually take a lot of time to heal and they leave behind deep scars. And, in order to treat, such scars one can go for cosmetic dermatology procedures.
The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
- The lesser, the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
- Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
- Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
- Exfoliants should be chosen carefully: Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is a wise decision in case of acne.