Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dr. RangariYour feedback matters!
I have lots of pimples on my face how to clear it? Yes I have a habit to pop pimples I want any effective treatment to cure it and also the scars n marks which stays on face reducing the glow do help.
Sir I have black coloured skin. I wqnt to become fair. Sir please suggest me that what should I do to to become fair.
Why there are under eye dark circles of mine where there is none having this problem in my family member?
Hello sir, I have black patches all over my face since 3 months what should I do? Is it pigmentation?
Had sigmoidoscopy Anal fissure. Doctor prescribed me digestive enzymes and also taken laxative not cured .from last one month heavy pain while stool releasing pls suggest me.
Sir, I have black around my eyes what I can do sir please give me suggestion what I can do how they can remove?
I m 22 year male. My face skin color is fare but below neck the color okk. What should I do to clean my skin color and how? And what types of precautions should I follow?
My complexion is fair and oily. I want to be my skin tighter and glowing and I have open pores can you suggest me any cream for application or treatment?
Hello doctor my 2 year old girl baby have boils on head and neck. What can I do and what are the reasons for Boil's.
There are some black heat spot on face since last two years. They are getting dark. please provide some solution.
I am 21 years old and I have white hairs and along with my body skin's color becomes darker while moving out in sun. Please advise.
My girl friend has black marks on her arms ,back and shoulder. They are black spot patches all over her hand and back. They are present since childhood. Please suggest something to get rid of these marks.?
I am 22 years old female im normal color using elosone ht looking fair only in face that while using and not after when stopped. Hands getting very dark when compared to body and face. How can iget fair skin should I go for any treatments please suggest any best one.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"