Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dongre Atul TukaramYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, me and my girlfriend were playing around nakedly and my penis was touching her vagina but I did not penetrate her and I am sure that I did not cum (semen) but searching in the net says pre-cum ll cause pregnancy. We were just playing around and it was not a intercourse. I went to 4 or 5 times before we were playing out. We are really worried about this. Please help us.
My baby suffering from loose motion from past 15days, her poo like green mix and now she is 5 month old. She is taking only breastfeeding and formula feeding Please suggest.
Hi I hve taken 2 times antibiotics in 15 days and taken 5 days duphaston twice I got 17 days early sporting period can I am pregnant I am worried abt it if I am pregnant so their is no problem but how I knw.
Hello mam, I am 25 year old Mere periods irregular hote the. PR last year nov. Se Mujhe baar baar periods ho rhe h. Maine doc. Ko bhi dikha ya Ultrasound krvaaya, usme small cyst asye ,to doc. Ne bola, ajkal bhot females mein ye prob. Hoti h, or Mujhe multivitamin or multi calcium ki media. De Di, PR fir bhi Mujhe baar baar spotting ho ri thi. Fir pcod test bhi krvaya, usme sb normal aaya, ab Mujhe smjh ni aa RHA h ki Mai kya kru, mere periods normal kyu nhi ho rhe h, or spotting kyu ho rhi h, pls help.
I'm patient of seizure. I always taken ox maxetol 300 medicines. I wanted b mother ,will my baby safe? Nd Brest feeding me pb hoga all pls explain me I need help.
The first line of defence against toxins is your liver, it acts like a filter in preventing toxic substances contained in foods from passing into your blood stream.
Tops Foods to Help Cleanse the Liver:
Helps activate liver enzymes that help your body flush out toxins. They also have large amounts of allicin and selenium that help cleanse the liver.
High in vitamin C and antioxidants, which boosts the production of liver detoxification enzymes and increases the natural cleansing process of your liver.
Lemons and Limes
These citrus fruit contain high amounts of vitamin C, which help stimulate the liver and aid the synthesizing of toxic materials into substances that can be absorbed by water. Did you know lemons are also a natural replacement for salt in your diet. They are high in electrolytes which support your body but they don’t dehydrate your cells like sodium. Lemons on their own are acidic, but are alkalizing to your body. They help neutralize toxins, excrete waste and start the entire digestive process.
Top Foods To Cleanse Your Liver
Are rich in pectin, this soluble fibre helps remove toxins and cholesterol from the blood. They’re also rich in malic acid, a natural cleansing nutrient that removes carcinogens and other toxins from the blood. Did you know Granny Smith apples are rich in malic acid and one of the most antioxidant-rich apple varieties.
Green veggies such as spinach, kale, chard, romaine and arugula are high in plant chlorophylls which absorb environmental toxins, increase bile production, and neutralize heavy metals, chemicals, and pesticides. By absorbing these toxins, it lowers the burden on the liver.
Beets and Carrots
They are high in plant-flavonoids and beta-carotene, they help stimulate and improve overall liver function.
I have pregnant now but I don't want to become mother now due the some major problems I pregnant before but I drop down the baby now m also drop the baby if next time I pregnant and want to become mother it's any problems occur or not? Should nw I take medical treatment for now drop the baby it's cause any problems for next time pregnancy?
Hi doctor I'm taking now ayurvedic medicines for healthy follicle egg growing My question is doctor giving kouthaja triphala lehyam it is for egg growing know 3 months over now that medicines taking I don't have ovarian cyst but egg not maturing it is so small last 3 months before scanning doctor told to me now it is growing know for that lehyam please tell me gynecology told to me clomifene tablets 6 months you have to take for egg growing please tell me.
My wife (34) has been recently diagnosed with pcod, her tsh as per thyrocare Mumbai is 6.5 and currently she has been prescribed with Normoz, Pan, Mahacef, Aceclo plus, shelcal. She is experiencing severe weakness, lightheadedness and also some sings of negative attitude, she is a slim built and her weight is 47 kgs. There is no sign of weight gain or loss since last year. Shall we continue with this treatment?
1. Cuts Risk of Cancer
2. Protect against skin disorder
3. Increases metabolism
4. Stay Young
5. Control Blood Pressure / Cholesterol
6. Tea is naturally rich in antioxidant & hence helps to reduce the harmful effect of stress, Pollution, smoking, etc.
7. Preventing damage to healthy cell and tissue
8. Good for Brain power , Lungs , Liver , Bad Breath , Immunity & Bone
Hello, I am 22years old woman and I play cricket a lot. So is it okay if I practice during periods? Well, our coach takes up rigorous exercises and there's a lot of strain to body. If I go to practice will my body be affected? Will it cause any problem related to pregnancy later on?
Hormonal imbalance is very common in women who are about to reach their menopause. The setting of menopause can lead to a variety of symptoms like moodiness and depression to hot flashes, insomnia and vaginal dryness. Homeopathy has remedies which are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of menopause, when chosen for an individual as per their history. Homeopathy stimulates the person's healing response to a certain stimulus, allowing the person to heal on their own.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies:
- Pulsatilla: this is for women who are mild, sensitive and weep very easily during the perimenopause stage. These women might whine when unhappy and are very depressed and sad. The women who need this medication prefer company, companionship and support. She is often uncomfortable and warm in hot rooms especially while experiencing hot flashes. The remedy is helpful in cases of insomnia and empty nest syndrome, a syndrome when children leave home. This often coincides with change in a woman's life. Pulsatilla is very helpful for hormonal imbalance including during the menstrual cycle and peri-menopause phase.
- Cimicifuga: this is recommended for those women who suffer from severe headaches during perimenopause. The headaches are characterized by a pain in the right side of the neck, which often extends to the right shoulder. This remedy is also helpful in women who feel disappointed and trapped in their lives. Some women who have a feeling of being caged and surrounded by dark clouds also benefit from this. It is considered to be a perfect remedy for many women who experience hormonal changes at the menopausal stage of their lives.
- Sepia: this remedy is especially helpful for perimenopause and hormonal imbalances. This is helpful in women who feel exhausted and chilly. Sometimes a woman might develop an aversion to her family members especially the children and does not want to care for them. Sepia is known to help women overcome these feelings, enables them to reestablish stability and balances hormones. Some women also get a feeling that their inside are bearing out and get a sensation that their uterus and vagina might fall. This feeling and sensation is eliminated by sepia. Sepia is also helpful for the host flashes, dryness, vaginal irritation and moodiness during this phase of their life.
- Lachesis: this is indicated in the perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms like the night sweats and hot flashes. This remedy is capable to provide a relief from the occipital headaches associated with the changing hormones. Women who need lachesis might be witty, loquacious, nasty, crib and complain about the body pains which are more significant on the left side, like the left ovary discomfort. This remedy also relieves insomnia and depression related with the hormonal swings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor and ask a free question.