Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Dongre Atul TukaramYour feedback matters!
Here are some tips on urinary tract infection during pregnancy
Dear Doctors Team, We are planning to have kids and we had intercourse and now I have missed my date and it is 3 days now. So kindly suggest when or after how many days I need to take pregnancy test. Further, is it fine if we can carry on with our intercourse now or do we need to wait. Please help and provide your inputs and any suggestions which will be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Hi I am 22 years old. My stomach is pain in mc so what can I do? And my hair loss problem is very higher please tell us tablet or medicine for hair loss.
My marriage is on 18 April. I want to prepare my periods please suggest medicine to prepare. Last period was 26 Feb and periods are irregular. Please suggest medicine.
Hello sir, I am 29 weeks pregnant and my legs pain at times very badly why is this as I am taking cc 74 calcium, vitamin n iron tabs. What should i do now?
Pcos is a genetically inherited condition and usually is linked to a family history of diabetes. It is associated with high levels of male hormones- androgens/ testosterone and hence features of hirsutism which is developing male type hair pattern in female i. E unwanted hair on chest/ face etc// tendency to develop acne and oily skin. It is also usually associated with obesity/ overweight. Usg pelvis shows presence of numerous small cysts in ovary. Many women might find it difficult to conceive as because of hormonal imbalance an egg is not released every month. There is also a preopensity to develop type 2 diabetes later in life.
Almost all the symptoms are treatable with medicines. However as it is genetically linked and has long term health implications the single most important thing is to try and reduce weight and mantain normal bmi. This can be achieved by a combination of exercise and diet.
The coconut plant is an extremely versatile plant. No part of it goes waste. The whole fruit is used from its succulent flesh to its water everything is utilized. Coconut is in fact filled with various nutrients. It has many health benefits. The coconut is now seen as a superfood.
The reasons behind so many health benefits of coconut have been laid down here:
- Consuming any coconut product leads to a positive effect on weight management. It speeds up metabolism and provides instant energy. Unlike other energy sources, coconut has fewer calories than other fats. In fact, it is most likely to burn up than being stored in the body as fat.
- Coconut has good fats. It contains medium chain fatty acids. Long chain fatty acids are responsible for high cholesterol. But medium chain fatty acids are not. Instead, they help to lower the chances of atherosclerosis and other heart diseases. Also among the coconut's several different properties, it contains lauric acid. Lauric acid is found in human breast milk.
- Carbohydrates are of two types, digestible (soluble) and non-digestible (insoluble). Soluble carbohydrates do not leave the body and get stored as fats. Insoluble carbohydrates do the opposite. Coconuts contain insoluble carbohydrates. As the body cannot digest the fibre, it cannot retain any calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Since coconuts contain insoluble fibres, they do not raise glucose levels. Coconuts, thus have low glycaemic index.
- Sweet cravings are lessened and insulin secretion is improved. Blood sugar has better utilization. Coconut lowers any growth in blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Coconut oil is beneficial to fight tooth decay. It fights the bacteria and the mouth bugs that give rise to dental caries.
- Brain disorders like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and strokes can be prevented.
- It has no trans-fat
- It is gluten free. Also, the flour made from dried, powdered coconut flesh can even be used in baking!
- It is hypoallergenic
- Boosts immune system
- Coconut contains fatty acids that have antimicrobial properties. They kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses that cause diseases.
- Protects body from free radicals that lead to premature aging
- It is also good for your hair and skin
Hello Sir, I am 31 years old married person. I have one child and try to avoid more child on this stage for some years. I don't want to use condom for precaution so could me advice any other type of precaution like tablet which required to take one/two in a month not daily basis. I listen B-gap tablet, its good. When she can take it and when it work start with confidence or before taking it its required to consult. Normally she is perfect.
Can a hepatitis B woman become pregnant? If yes what precautions she should take not to transmit the disease to child.
Hi. .I am 41 year old healthy female. I had regular periods of 25 days till April this year post that the cycle has changed to 50 days that means I am having my periods every 2 years. Also I am felt breast pain during last period similar to what you feel during pregnancy. Is this a start of menopause. Do I need to take any medication. Please note that my mother also started menopause during her 40s.
I had my last period on 7 April and I had an unprotected sex with my bf on 13 April. I had an ipill immediately after that. After a week I got my virginal bleeding I had done blood test which was negative. Since I did not got my periods on expected date so I did the blood test which was negative and took deviry 2 whole packs. And now it's 20 I am having very bad leg pain. Which is the symptoms of periods. When will I get my periods. Today it's the 8 day after stopping that tablet.
She has got monthly period earlier and the amount of liquid came out was little less than previous month So please tell me the reason and suggest the method to cure it. She is unmarried.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31 years and my weight is 59 kg I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years but no luck. I had 4 follicle cycles but follicles do not rupture even with Hcg Injections then I was asked to undergo Hysteroscopy which was done last month on 7th Jan. It was an Operative Hysteroscopy to remove small polyp and improve blood circulation. Everything was ok I got my periods which were painfulland now I am currently taking tablet Enrifol 2 tablets after breakfast and dinner From past 10 days I am noticing little hairfall and slight pain in my lower Left side abdomen and also having lot of acidity I feel full and some kind of gas in my stomach. I am suffering from acidity from 3 to 4 months I guess because of these medicines. I am taking cold milk, coconut water and having banana for acidity. Please help as to why I am having these changes is it because of hysteroscopy or the medicine I am worried because of the slight pain in left side. What should I do Kindly reply.
I am 24 year old girl. I was on Diane 35 pill. I am not sure about PCOD. I stopped taking Diane 35 and now suddenly sebum production has increased a lot. I have pigmentation around my chin and I even got light black spots all over my body. What does all this possibly mean?
Most often than not, cancer comes unannounced and rocks our world. While of late routine tests are being encouraged, it is advisable to keep a look out for symptoms which are commonly overlooked. Some of them are:
1. Peculiar back pain - it has been noticed that the first symptom for liver cancer in many cases is pain the back of the lower back side of the body. Back pain could also be a symptom for breast cancer, in cases where the tumour is pressing backwards, into the chest.
2. Unexplained nail marks - nails often reflect the condition of our health. If there is a sudden and unexplained change in the fingernails, like maybe a dot/a black mark or a brown mark under the nail, this could be a sign of lung cancer.
3. Sensitive skin patches - if there is a lump on the skin or a patch feels sore, is crusty or bleeds very easily then this could be a symptom of skin cancer. It is important to be aware of all changes in your skin, throughout the body.
4. Unexplained facial puffiness - if your face seems puffy, read or swelled, without any logical explanation, this could be a symptom.
5. Unusual menstruation - if you are having unusually heavy and painful periods, it is advisable to request for a transvaginal ultrasound as this could be a symptom of uterine cancer.
6. Changes in breast (s) - this is the most common change which women who have been diagnosed of breast cancer have reported. If the nipple is flattened, inverted or turned sideways, it could be a symptom for breast cancer. Also, if the breast feels read, sore or swollen, it could be a symptom.
7. Frequent stomach problems - frequent upset stomachs and cramps could be the symptom of colorectal cancer.
8. Unreasonable weight loss - if you are losing a lot of weight without even trying to, this could be an early sign of colon or any other digestive cancer. It could also mean that the cancer is spreading to the liver, if your appetite is getting affected.
9. Blood in stool - if there is blood in your stool, this could be a symptom of colorectal cancer and you need to go for a colonoscopy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
1. Rich in Minerals:
Chief nutrient contents are:
Potassium- Helps to reduce Blood Pressure
Glucose- Provides energy
Vitamin C- Improves immunity
Magnesium- Improves Muscular and Nervous system
Copper- Helps the body to form red blood cells
Cytokinins and Lauric acid - Slows down the aging process and the development of cancerous cells
Antioxidants - Prevents or delays any type of cell damage
2. Boosts Energy & Hydrates Body:
Coconut water is widely known to replace the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities. It has high content of potassium, calcium and chloride which helps to hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the body. People who work out on a regular basis should drink a coconut water daily. It has less sugar than many sports drinks and much less sugar than sodas and some fruit juices. Plain coconut water could be a better choice for adults and kids looking for a beverage that is less sweet.
3. Increases Metabolic Rate & Aids Weight Loss:
Regular consumption of coconut water increases the metabolism rate which helps to burn sugar a lot faster. As a result, the level of insulin in a person’s body burns faster. Thus a person has more energy and loses fat faster.
4. Prevents Kidney Stone:
Coconut water also helps in dissolving kidney stones because of the presence of potassium, which plays a key role in urine alkalizing and preventing formation of kidney stones.
5. Improves Digestion:
It contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes. Coconut water is composed of bioactive enzymes such as folic acid, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerases and so on. These enzymes help in easy digestion and metabolism. The water also has more minerals like calcium, manganese and zinc than some fruits like oranges. It is also a good source of Vitamin B such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folates. Human body requires them from external sources to replenish and hence It becomes very essential to the human body.
6. Diuretic Properties:
Coconut water is effective as a diuretic as it expedites the flow of urine. Coconut water mixed with lemon juice not only aids dehydration, but also helps to cure intestine worms in children.
7. Reduces Blood Pressure:
Coconut water is rich in Potassium and contains lesser amount of Sodium which helps to reduced the Blood Pressure.
8. Cardiovascular Health:
Some recent studies have found that coconut water can help increase HDL (good) cholesterol, which makes it a wonderful natural treatment for maintaining good cardiovascular health.