Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipali Rothe
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Dipali RotheYour feedback matters!
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
Hi I have irritation in my vagina since my second pregnancy. Now my baby is 11 month old but the problem is continuing. My gynecologist told me it is infection. There is some wet discharge from my vagina that makes itching and it is so irritating. please suggest me something. My gayene gave me vaginal insertion capsules but there is no benefit. please help me.
Hi I'm 36 years 8months old ihv hypothyroidism for which I take 125 mcg Electrocin daily I went for twice ivf (icse) treatment but it was unsuccessful and my periods become very light for last 2 years now and my husband got very low sperm count. .his 8-11 million with high range of abnormality of 97%-99%so I want to knw can I go for IUI with donor sperm if so will it help please tell me.
Every year, millions of people all over the world undergo abdominal surgery. If you belong to that group, you will want to get back on the feet as early as possible. But there are many aspects that patients do which can slow down the recovery process and lead to delayed and uncomfortable and sometimes, fatally dangerous complications.
In recent times, hospitals employ enhanced recovery after surgery or ERAS for pain management, pre-operation eating, and post-operation exercise. The result of this protocol is that the recovery time is reduced by one-third which indicates that you can go home a few days earlier while the rate of complication drops manifold. Regardless of whether you have undergone a hernia repair surgery or removal of gallbladder or hysterectomy or colorectal cancer, the following steps can help you heal faster.
- Get walking as soon as you can: When you are recovering from the abdominal surgery, you should aim for three to four walks regularly. This is because movement helps the lungs to expand which can reduce the chance of having pneumonia which is a common risk of post-surgery. It can help in the movement of blood in the extremities while decreasing the likelihood of blood clots.
- Cut back on narcotic painkillers: Your doctor may recommend a non-opioid pain reliever or an epidural injection which can protect bowel function. But you should try not to rely on these drugs for a longer period and strive to cut down on them since they can cause various complications. They can slow down the function of intestine which causes constipation. This is extremely troubling after undergoing the abdominal surgery and can delay recovery time.
- Drink a lot of liquids: You should start drinking water and other liquids as soon as your doctor allows you to do so. If you are a coffee lover, you can start drinking that as well to prevent caffeine withdrawal symptoms like headaches. But make sure you can drink a lot of water for avoiding dehydration.
- Chew gum: Once you have undergone abdominal surgery, the digestive system would become slow and may decline from the optimal function. It can be extremely uncomfortable and prolong hospital stay. When you chew gum, it makes the body feel that you are eating which will compel the digestive system to start functioning again.
- Spend time on a rocking chair: Most people know that sitting tends to open the lungs better than lying flat. But when you spend time in a rocking chair, the additional activity can be extremely beneficial for your body. The best thing you can do for yourself is to get up and walk.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Infertility: Causes and Treatment
I am Dr. K.D. Nayar. I’m a senior consultant and head of the department at Akanksha IVF center, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital. This center is there since 2002, more than 15 years. Right now we’re doing almost 700 to 800 IVF cycle every year with the success rate of 40 to 45 percent. Basically, infertility is affecting nearly 15 percent of the population that means one in every six couples is infertile and when we look at the causes of infertility 30 percent is reason because is in the wife, 30 percent is in the husband and 30 percent causes are in both the husband and wife and 10 percent are unexplained. Whenever we get a patient with infertility we have to first investigate them and find out what is the cause of infertility.
Generally speaking 5 percent of the patients land up in the IVF cycle. In a IVF cycle, before starting IVF cycle we have to check the husband’s profile, husband’s seminal traces, whether the husband got any problem in ejaculation or erection. He must be able to produce a normal semen sample. Once we have the husband’s profile then we will investigate along with that we investigate the wife and then we start the IVF treatment.
IVF treatment, basically we give injection to the wife, around 10 to 12 days to produce more number of eggs. We monitor her with ultrasound; see how the follicles are growing. Once the eggs are ready we take out this eggs through a very small procedure through vagina only, no cuts. We take out the eggs at the same time we take the husband’s semen, put them together in a dish, fertilize it. All this process is being done in our IVF labs.
If the husband’s semen count or motility is poor then we can catch hold of one sperm individually and inject into egg itself this is called ICSI. Once we have mixed these sperms and eggs, we leave it in the incubator and observe the further process of fertilization. We check next day they become two cell, day two they should become four cell and so on, they’re growing.
Generally speaking, we like to take them to day five when they become blastocyst and then we have the transfer. Embryo transfer is also a very simple procedure, done without anesthesia. It hardly take 3 to 4 minutes. So, that will be the most vital step in the procedure and patient has to be reassured that there is no pain limitation. There is no obligation to the patient, there is no side effect to the patients general health. Once we do embryo transfer there after 15 days we check whether this embryo is implanted or not. That is a brief summary of the ideal procedure IVF or ICSI which we are doing generally in our center.
You can contact me through lybrate. Our whole team is there to help you in your endeavor to achieve pregnancy.