Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Dipali RotheYour feedback matters!
Hi, My last period date is Feb 8, 2017 and period length is 32-35 days because of PCOD. I got to know that I'm Pregnant using home pregnancy test and has visited the doctor today in Germany. Only blood sample was taken today and She has done internal ultrasound scan but couldn't see the baby properly so informed us to come next week for scan might be due to less number of weeks. Is is safe to get the ultrasound scan frequently in early pregnancy?
I have already done Hsg test which shows the result as my right tubical block. There after now I been suggested to do laparoscopy surgery. So I wanted to know will this laparoscopy surgery b helpful for me to conceive or not?
Iam 27 yrs old and I recently got married. Iam completing 3weeks since I missed my period and I got the symptoms of pregnancy. What should be the first action I have to take and tell me the diet to follow.
My wife age 49 years ,her period is not properly, she thrice in a month, she has no taken any medicine yet kindly advice.
Description: botanical name of kounch is mucuna pruriens. Also known as kapikachu, cowhage, cowitch, velvet beans, buffalo beans, picapica. Kounch has been used in almost every medicine which are helpful in aphrodiciac.
-act as a aphorodisiac hence helpful in male sexual problems
-as a health suppilment as it helps in deposition of protein in muscles
-it helps to restore mental alertness and coordination
-act as good nervine tonic
-it can be used as antihelminthic.
The natural sugars in green juices are a source of energy.
Green juices are made with fruits and vegetables filled with antioxidants, phytochemicals, minerals and vitamins -- sometimes as much as a day's worth of vegetables in one serving. When vegetables are juiced, the natural sugars in the vegetable are separated from the pulp, which is where the fiber is located. You may feel a" pump" of energy once those natural sugars get into your bloodstream and your glucose levels are raised.
Weight loss -
Adding fruit contributes sugar and more calories in addition to more nutrients.
Adding fruit to juices varies the flavor, but it comes with a price -- extra calories. If you are doing a juice fast and drinking green juices is your only source of nutrition, you can still enjoy weight-loss benefits while getting all the vitamins and minerals your body needs. The key is evenly spreading out your intake over an entire day since your body uses energy throughout the day, versus one or two servings full of calories. Packing an entire day's worth of calories into a few servings can be a recipe for weight gain and muscle damage if the body needs energy at a time when its glycogen stores are depleted.
Cruciferous vegetables boost immunity as well as provide minerals and nutrients. Green juices usually start with fresh vegetables such as spinach, kale, broccoli or others as your base.
Timing is everything -
Athletes know how to use their carbs wisely, and you can, too.
Since juicing vegetables removes the fiber and makes the sugar more readily available, you'll need to use that sugar wisely. Consume carbs within 30 minutes of training to restore the glucose you've used during your workout. This keeps the muscles from using protein as an energy source. Using the sugar in the green juice to replace glycogen stores that were depleted while working out means the sugar isn't stored in the body as excess glucose, which may be stored as fat if you take in more glucose than the body needs or has the capacity to store.
Consider blending versus juicing as a means of getting fiber in your green juice.
If you're incorporating green juices into your diet as a means of improving your overall health, blending -- or pureeing -- your vegetables into a smoothie with the help of low-sugar liquids, such as water, juice or milk, may be better options for you. With blending and pureeing, the fiber stays intact. This way, you'll still receive the benefits of feeling fuller longer, which can keep you from consuming more calories in addition to those contained in your green juice.
If do oral sex is safe or not. Yesterday I one news paper give article on oral sex. They told that it danger for health n possibility cancer n mobilsr Kindly give suggestion in brief.
Both my daughter in laws didn't conceive so far. First married 7 years back and second three years back. First is in oversaes and the second is with us in chennai. Her tsh level is 0.08 and she had been put on eltroxin 125 mg. Tabs. By her gynaec. Chances of our getting a grand child!
My girlfriend took i pill after 24 hours of having sex. Now after 12 days after i pill she hasn't experienced withdrawal bleeding yet. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant?
I have always regular period, but this time its late by 10 days, I have done pregnancy test at home 3 times but it is showing negative. Is the pregnancy detection kit showing right result? I am totally confused.
यौन क्षमता का बेहतर होना दाम्पत्य जीवन का न सिर्फ पूर्ण करता है, बल्कि प्रेम की भावना को और भी मजबूत करता है। इसे बेहतर करने के लिये सही खानपान व नियमित व्यायाम बेहद जरूरी होता है। लेकिन इसके अलावा भी प्रकृति में भी ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनके सेवन ये यौन क्षमता को बढ़ाया जा सकता है। कमाल की बात तो यह कि ये गुणकारी चीजें आराम से मिल सकती हैं और इनका प्रयोग भी आसान होता है। इसमें से एक चीज़ है, इलाइची! चलिये जानें इलाइची कैसे यौन क्षमता बढ़ाने में मददगार होती है। -
कैसे करती है ये फायदा
- भारतीय मसाले में कीमती और मसालों की महारानी कही जाने वली इलायची के इस्तेमाल से कामेच्छा को बढ़ाया जा सकता है। इलायची का सेवन आमतौर पर सांस और मुंह को साफ रखने के लिए अथवा मसाले के रूप में किया जाता है। यह दो प्रकार की होती है, हरी या छोटी इलायची व बड़ी इलायची।
- इलायची को वाजीकरण नुस्खे के तौर पर भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। इलायची एक ऐसे टॉनिक के रूप में भी काम करती है जिससे कामोत्तेजना में वृद्धी होती है। यह शरीर को ताकत प्रदान करने के साथ-साथ असमय स्खलन व नपुंसकता की समस्या से भी मुक्त कराने में सहायक होती है। इसका सेवन करने के लिये दूध में इलायची डालकर उबालें। ठीक से उबल जाने के बाद इसमे थोड़ा शहद मिलाएं और नियमित रूप से रात को सोते समय इसका सेवन करें। इसके नियमित सेवन से यौन क्षमता में इज़ाफा होता है और दामपत्य जीवन सुखमय बनता है।
- इसका अलावा मुंह में छाले की समस्या को दूर करने के लिये बड़ी इलायची को महीन पीसकर उसमें पिसी हुई मिश्री मिलाकर जीभ पर रखने से छाले दूर होते हैं। लेकिन रात के समय इलायची न खायें, इससे खट्टी उकारें आने की शिकायद हो सकती है। साथ ही महिलाओं को इसका अधिक सेवन नहीं करना चाहिये, क्योंकि इसके अधिक सेवन से महिलाओं में गर्भपात होने की भी संभावना होती है।
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
1. Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
2. Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
3. Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
4. Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
5. Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
6. Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
7. Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
9. Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
10. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
11. Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.