Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Dinkar ShenaiYour feedback matters!
I have teeth pain when I look at mirror I see half part of pain teeth is loss. What would I do. should I have root canal my teeth?
I am 32 years old. My right lower 6 and 7 tooth are just extracted few days back. 8 is not there. Please suggest me whether partial dentures is a good option as I am not much interested in implants.
I fond mouth wound yesterday. I think this is mouth cancer. I have more pain. Please tell me how can I survive. Tell me some remedy.
I am 69 years old male. Smoker, having smoked on an average 6 cigarettes per day for 40 yrs. For last three yrs suffering of glossitis, soreness and mild ulcer of the tongue and mouth which comes and goes. I also have dry mouth syndrome. Kindly advise course of treatment.
I am 26 year old female. I have gap between my front teeth and I want fix it. What is the procedure to do that and price?
Food particle get lodged in the gym over 3rd molar region which gives bad breath when ever I take tea or coffee I try to maintain hygiene like clean it mouthwash etc but again what to do kindly tell any permanent solution.
Some time my mouth smell out. Teeth was clean. But some time some white particle from in my mouth than smell formed. What will we do?
I am facing too much bleeding from my gums despite I tried many things like lot of vit c, brushing my teeths every time I take food, maxirich vitamin tabs. & going to many doctors in past five years. Please suggest what I should take to finish this problem,
For the last 2 weeks I am having pain in upper left corner four teeth which are in a bridge. My dentist did xrays but could not come up with some result and referred to an oral surgeon who is advising an implementation of 3 teeth and replacement of one with a total cost of circa 10-15, 000. I am now seeking a second opinion from a dentist who can just do the needful so that I can travel abroad in three weeks and do the necessary after my 6 month stay abroad or get it done there in india.
Mere ek tooth me bahut pain ho raha hai. 3 saal pehele maine us tooth ka root canal karvaya tha aur cap fix kiya tha. Abhi 8 days before suddenly usme pain hone laga. To maine Pune me dentist ko dikhaya. Unhone X-ray nikala lekin kuch nahi nikala aur bataya ki pocket ki vajah se pain ho raha hai aur tablet likh di for 3 days. After completing course again I feel pain in that tooth. What should I do? Please suggest.
I have a toothache. And its deep now. But it doesnt pain. Does it will be injurious or it will not harm.?
We all desire and do many things to get a bright, white smile. So, how about adding a small tinkle that would flash every time you smile? Teeth jewelry is gaining popularity and includes placing diamonds or gems on the teeth. The idea of flashing a red ruby or a blue sapphire only adds to the joy that is revealed through the smile.
Tooth gems are colorful crystal glasses mounted on a thin aluminum foil which can be used on the teeth. Unlike body tattoos and piercings, there is no invasive procedure involved in dental jewelry placement and is therefore much safer. There is no drilling required, no pain, and hardly any extra maintenance after their placement. These gems or crystals can be placed even for special occasions and removed later.
Here is how it is applied: Once the patient has agreed to go for a tooth jewelry, given them various options to finally arrive at the color, size, and shape of the jewelry. The following is a step-by-step approach for placing it on the tooth.
- The tooth is completely dried, isolated, and cleaned with a polishing paste
- Tooth is etched with 37% orthophosphoric acid for about 30 seconds. This will improve the bonding of the jewelry to the tooth structure
- The etchant is then rinsed off with water and the tooth is again dried for about 10 seconds
- A light-curing bonding agent is applied on the tooth, left in place for about 20 seconds, light-cured, rinsed off and dried again
- Place a small amount of flow composite on the tooth surface
- Using a small forceps, pick up the jewel to be placed on the tooth without touching with fingers. Avoid skin contact especially on the back of the jewel. Position it in the desired way and apply gentle pressure
- The jewel should be in close contact with the enamel, pushing out the excess composite material from the tooth structure
- While still in the dental chair, show it to the patient on a mirror and make minor adjustments if required
- Once the final position is achieved, cure the composite thoroughly for about 60 seconds. Cure it from all side including the back of the tooth.
- It takes about 4 minutes for the entire placement easy, is it not?
- Lost jewelry due to aspiration
- Chronic irritation to the adjacent mucosa (especially lips or tongue)
- Tooth fracture due to weakened natural tooth structure, especially if the chosen jewelry size is slightly bigger
- Tooth jewelry is for any person who wants to add a sparkle to their smile, of a color of choice. It is advantageous in being temporary, painless, and of course brightening and dazzling the smile. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.