Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dileep PatilYour feedback matters!
Feel dizziness and gets tired often. And got some back pain too. So what can you suggest for the relief.
I am suffering from a balls on the left side s bit fat compared to the other whether it's a serious issue or how can I be secured from this.
Sir, meri problam ye hai ki mujhe latrain ke saath blood aata hai aur bahut pain bhi hota hai jisse main fresh nahi ho sakta puri tarah. Last one year se ye problam hai mujhe. Pls advise me.
Dear Doctors, I wish to know what does it mean if in the Urine Test Epilethial Cells are'NIL' Thanks.
Hii doctor I am Dhanush My age is 21 I am suffering from some allergy that is in my head for past 5 years due to dis I got more itching in my head How to get rid of from dis and when I intake milk means itching gets higher So pls tell me the reasons and remedy.
Hi, I am 28-year-old male. The upper layer on my penis is not going back for dat reason I am not able to do long time in sex. Can you suggest me how to move the skin or upper layer on my penis.
I'm 22 Years Old i'm having two Gallbladder Stone and mild fatty infiltration of liver is there any chance to clear by naturally?
My mom is a diabetic. She takes medicine regularly. But she always complain about weakness. She does not want to take food as she finds no taste in her food. Please suggest something if possible a diet plan for her.
Hi i m 23 years old. I have burning sensation in throat and ear pain from 3 weeks. What should i do?
I am having problems with my sleeping time. I get sleepy early and I continues to sleep for over 12 hours. Will this cause me any kind of health problem? How can I control the same?
I have acidity problem and stomach is heavy all the day & also have constipation problem from 3 years what is the treatment for acidity & constipation.
I am having cold since 2 year. Now the condition is I am unable to take smell. What should I do to get rid of this situation?
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I am 18 year old male. I masturbate in a gap of 2 day. Is there any effect of masturbate on my body.
My aunt is suffering from urinary infection n white urine is passed. She lives in a village. Doctor is treating her. Antibiotic does not seem to work. Pls advise.
My son is two and half year old. He has a problem of constipation since one year. He drink lots of water. But he dont want to eat vegetables inspire of he eat roti and plain rice. And sometimes noodles, chips, applies, pomegranate etc. We also give him juice daily. But still he take lots of milk at least 1 litre daily. I consulted with a pediatrician last year in december. She recommend looz lectulose solution. I gave my son looz syrup around two months but still problem was not solved. Than doctor recommend lexopeg (polyethylene glycol). It is working but still sometimes he get constipated. But the main problem is when he wants to poop. He has put much pressure. Sometimes he poop loose but still he must put much pressure. Another problem is he dont want to sit for poop. Kindly suggest what should I do?
Hello Doc, Some time I suffer with headache, and after that vomiting, kindly advise me what is problem, it's happen sometimes whenever headache. Thank you.
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.