Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Dhumbre
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. DhumbreYour feedback matters!
I am 23rd years old and my weight is 64 kg. I want to reduce weight pls suggest me to diet plan and how much weight in this age.
Need a different solution for getting good personality. i am 21 year old boy. Whatever I eat, I don't know we're it goes. From past 3 years am trying my best to become fat little. Am so thin As compared to others guys of my age.
I can't do exercise due to my busy schedule and my weight is gain. So how to reduce my fat. Without exercise.
Hi I want to reduce my weight. Though I am moderate active person and have done lot of cycling in past but from last 1.5 years I am not getting enough time for exercises. I am now stuck with this weight kindly help me out. Thanks.
Welcome you all to Auraveda Wellness Kerala City, they are located in Kalkaji. And myself is Dr. Adarsh currently working as consultant physician. Here we follow Kerala tradition of ayurvedic therapies and foundations to treat different help outs.
Today I would like to talk to you regarding how Ayurveda manage to treat different health problems with the help of tools like Panchkarma and other kind of external therapies as well as internal foundations. So before going into details it will be good if you get an idea about the basics of the Ayurveda basics concepts.
Mainly the Tridosha Siddhanta - so you all might have heard about the tridosha vata pitta and kapha. So these three doshas along with its subdivisions carry out the entire functions of the human body like three pillars.
I will again explain about the vata, pitta and kapha a little more. Tridosha is basically based on the theory of panj mahauttar i.e. the theory about five elements - principles of five elements i.e. air, space, fire, water and earth. As far as this principle is concerned , everything in universe is composed of these five elements. Everything we can see , the presence of these five elements even (inaudible 1:30) is there. So this is a basic concept of this Tridosha.
Vatta dosha is air and space dominant energy factor which governs the principles of movements in our body. Pitta similarly is fire dominant energy factor which performs the functions of transformation in our body. There are many chemical biological transformation happening in our body which is governed by pitta dosha.
Similarly kapha dosha is an earth water dominant energy factor which governs the functions like lubrication, immunity, stability, growth etc. This is our concept of tridosha.
These 3 doshas will carry on all the functions of our body like the 3 pillars. So if there is any imbalance, it will be eased by these 3 doshas and they overcome the disease.
How ayurveda will manage to treat health problem? It is just a balance the imbalances doshas.
So how ayurveda will treat this imbalance? There are 2 types of treatments in Ayurveda - one is Shamana chikitsa and the other is sodhana chikitsa. Shamana means pacifying the dosha , the imbalance doshas within the body by giving some internal medicines with some external treatments.
Secondly what makes Ayurveda unique comparing to other system of medicines? It’s a glimpsing treatment i.e. sodhana chikitsa i.e. the panchakarma treatment. So in panchakarma, there is 5 treatment moralities that we use. Vamana that is therapeutically induced control vomiting. And virechana i.e. cleansing of the bowel with administering some with the help of some preventive tips. Third one nasya administering some nasal medicines as nasal drops and fourth one i.e. medicated adenema treatment in which we administer kind of medicines through the angular tract and the last one is (inaudible 3:31) i.e. we use bloodletting to take out the blood from the body.
So each of the therapies have unique properties. These are the panchakarma detoxifying procedures of Ayurveda which makes Ayurveda unique and if you want to know more about panchakarma therapy and how effective these therapies are and can be utilized for your health problems.
You can contact us any time in person at Kerawala wellness center or consult online on lybrate.com. Thank you!
Protein comes in ample amount from foods such as meat, eggs, legumes, dairy products, soy, and fish. It serves as the building blocks for the body's cells, muscles, skin, tissue, and organs.
Although, both chicken and egg are infused with high amounts of protein, they do vary on the grounds of the actual protein content per serving. So which is a better source of protein?
Nutritional facts of 100g chicken
Nutritional facts of 100g eggs
Both chicken and eggs are a low calorie and high protein option. However, chicken contains double the amount of protein than eggs per serving, emerging as a clear winner. Not only that, chicken also contains less cholesterol in comparison to eggs, making it a much healthier food choice.
Nevertheless, eggs possess a number of other health benefits, and should not be ruled out of your daily diet.
1. Eggs contain riboflavin or Vitamin B2 in abundance, which helps in improving your metabolism
2. Egg whites are a rich source of Vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper, all of which are essential for the proper functioning of your body
Even though both chicken and eggs are almost equally healthy, the key to proper health is to eat all you want but in a moderate manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
The food you eat is critical for your overall well-being as cancers that often affect the human body are of gastrointestinal origin. Stick to organic and chemical free foods to live a healthier life, since they reduce the risk of cancer substantially. Regular consumption of the food items mentioned below increase your risk of developing cancer, as well as many other conditions and should be avoided at all costs.
- Microwave Popcorn: Most microwave popcorn bags are lined with c8, also known as Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA), which increases the risk of certain cancers such as kidney, testicular, bladder, pancreas and liver cancer notably. Microwave popcorn also contains an artificial or synthetic butter flavoring called diacetyl, which is extremely toxic and obstructs breathing.
- Canned Tomatoes: While tomatoes are considered to be cancer fighting foods, their canned counterparts are extremely unhealthy and may cause cancer. This is mainly due to the lining of the cans they are put in, which contains a chemical known as Bisphenol A or BPA that has been proven to elevate the risk of infertility as well as prostate and breast cancer. Due to the high acidic level. BPA leaks from the lining of the cans and penetrates into the fruit. Tomatoes should be cooked fresh or stored in glass jars.
- Processed/Grilled Red Meat: Processed meats such as sausages, prosciutto, bacon, pimento loaf, bologna, hot dog, etc., contain various chemicals and preservatives such as sodium nitrate. This is added to make the meat look fresh and appealing, but are, in fact, carcinogenic in nature. Moreover, you should also avoid grilling meat, since it releases a carcinogen known as heterocyclic aromatic amines, which is another dangerous food item that smoked meat contains as it picks up tar from the smoking process.
- Farmed Salmon: It is imperative to avoid farmed salmon because they are fed unnatural diets that are contaminated with carcinogens, antibiotics, chemicals, pesticides and so on. They also harbor sea lice, 30 times greater in amount than wild salmon. High levels of PCBs, cancer causing dioxins, and mercury have been found in them. It is advisable to opt for wild sockeye salmon instead of farmed salmon.