Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhanawatYour feedback matters!
Mam mere right ovary me cyct thi September se leke Dec tak maine med li vo thik hogayi last month Feb 14 Ko period aye but vo b drop drop mtlb 4 days aye vo b drop drop no flow NW this time worried usi ke Karan usi se weight mera kafi bad Gaya belly fat kafi hogaya.
Hi, I missed my period 9 days back, today I have verified the home pregnancy but it is -ve. Shall I wait for couple of days or better to consult with the doctor.
Have you been trying hard to conceive, but in vain. Then here are 3 things you can do increase your chance of getting pregnant:
- Keeping track of the ovulation period: Even though regular sex throughout the month is advised, it is certainly more fruitful to know your cycle. You can only get pregnant when the sperm meets the egg, and the egg is only released around the 14th day in your cycle. This egg lives only for a day or two, so you have a limited window when you can actually get pregnant. Typically this window is approximately of 6 days, so it's best to have sex in this period. But it's important not get obsessive and put too much pressure to have sex on these days as the stress can reduce sperm quality. So be mindful of it and still enjoy the activity rather than being obsessive. There are several free apps that you can download to help you track your cycle.
- Have missionary sex at least once every 2-3 days: The key is to have regular unprotected sex for over a year. The success rate for this is 84%. It is advised that you have sex every two to three days in every month of the year, and it's not necessary to stick to only those days for having sex when the woman is ovulating. Further, a spiced up sex life can increase your chances of the girl getting pregnant. As for the position, the missionary position works best as it helps the sperm on travelling through the cervix, which in any other position proves to be difficult. You can make the path of the sperm even easier by placing a cushion under the woman as it tilts the uterus, allowing the sperm to travel through more easily.
- Try de-stressing: Psychological preparedness is as important as physical preparedness to maximise your chances of getting pregnant. These days couples lead very hectic and stressful lifestyles in which trying to get pregnant can only add to their stress levels. Increased stress lowers egg passage in women. Besides, trying too hard to get pregnant and the stress that it creates is the reason behind 30% of all infertility problems. In such cases, destressing by exercising, yoga, meditation or acupuncture is a good idea.
Hi, I am 22 years old. I have been diagnosed with PCOS a year ago. I have been taking allopathy medicine. I have gained a lot of weight. Now I have started taking Homeopathy. I want to loose weight but it is very difficult to loose weight with PCOS. Please suggest proper diet and exercise for weight loss.
Hi, I am 32 years old I have some irritation in my vagina its paining or smelled badly please suggest some good advise when I go washroom I also feel pain to pass urine too. And some time vagina is to dry. Pleas help.
Green tea has been promoted as one of the healthiest beverages around. It is made from the same kind of leaves (camellia sinensis) as generic black tea or oolong tea. The primary difference is that while processing the leaves for green tea, the withering and fermentation procedures are avoided, which helps the leaves retain more nutrients. However, green tea comes with quite a few side effects just like ordinary tea or coffee. They are:
1. Digestive problems
Since green tea is not put through the oxidation or fermentation process, the tannins present in the leaves are not removed. Tannins, can cause nausea and constipation by producing more gastric acid. Adding a little milk to your tea might help with this problem.
2. Reduced absorption of iron
Green tea contains catechins- antioxidants, which can block the absorption of iron from food. Iron deficiency has a number of negative impacts, the most threatening one being anemia where red blood cell formation is hindered. Anemia causes fatigue because sufficient oxygen is not circulated throughout the body due to low haemoglobin levels.
3. Problems with the nervous system
Green tea contains caffeine, just like tea or coffee, though its caffeine content is lower. Excessive consumption can lead to insomnia-like tendencies, heightened anxiety, frequent urination, irregular heartbeat, muscle cramps etc.
4. Risks during pregnancy
Caffeine decreases calcium content in the body, leading to weaker bones, which is an alarming symptom in an expecting mother. Also, caffeine, catechins and tannins are individually related to increased risks of miscarriage and other negative effects. Tannins and catechins passed on to breast milk can also block absorption of nutrients like proteins and fats in an infant's system.
5. Reactions with medication
Several chemical drugs are extremely reactive to the polyphenols in green tea, especially stimulant drugs like nicotine, ephedrin and amphetamine. Green tea reduces the functioning of lithium and dipyridamole. The polyphenols may also block the healing properties of the anti-cancer drug name bortezomib. Any kind of interference with your regular medication may impact your health adversely.
6. Negative impact on patients with glaucoma
The disease impairs the optic nerve and green tea increases the pressure on the eye within minutes of drinking it because caffeine accelerates intraocular pressure. The effects take more than an hour to subside.
Because it delays the natural wound healing process.
Whenever there is minor wound or a abrasion than first stop the oozing of the blood and than clean it with a clear water remembering that water should not stagnate.
Maine apne boy friend ke sath sex kiya tha teen din pehle aaj mujhe phir se mann kiya to maine apne finger se kiya kuch der tak safed paani aya lekin baad m blad aya or blad m se bahut smel a rahi thi to ye Kay tha.
Hi doctor I am taking duphaston 10 from 13 weeks of pregnancy, 2 tab. Per day if any1 suggest me how long it should be taken on safer side.
Mai 6 to 7 week pregnant hu. Kal ultrasound krwaya jisme baby growth to kr rha hai pr abi heartbeat nhi bni hai. Dr. Ne 10 days baad aane ko kaha hai. Kya aap bta skte hai baby ki cardiac activity kb to ho jati hai. Kya 10 days me heartbeat aa jaygi. Pls rply soon. M vry tensed.
Hi. I had unprotected sex last night wit my husband we don't want baby still pls advise can I take to control pregnancy I pill tablet is it any side effect of I take that tablet.
Hi doctor im lincy.I got my last period on 16-02-15.Aftr that stil nw im not gt my periods.To times I checkd by pregnancy test bt it was negative .Today mrng also I checked bt it negative last to mth I was taking tab.Flunaracin 10 mg.Wther im pregnent or ?
She was doubt in unprotected sex her last date was 11 may now her menses is not occur if she pregnant.
She was pregnant last month but we use medical abortion But now her period not come What should we do..
We had sex before 25 days and now she is pregnant . And what should we do to abort her pregnancy . Pls suggest any tablets or natural ways?
I have a pcod problem & irregular menstrual. Now I treatment by Dr Now I am use harmony Sir Please consult.
I am 38 years old unmarried virgin woman. I had recently been diagnosed with cervical polyp. When I checked on Internet, it was mentioned it mostly happens in case of pregnant women or old woman. I would like to know what could be the cause of this problem in my case and what is the treatment for this.
I had unprotected sex on 16 took pil, pil on 17 no sex, on 18 hd sex bt didn't take pill. Aftr 7 days of taking pil bleeding lightly, during 7 days I hd 3 glass of cinnamon water and half packet of dates to increase body heat. During sex ejaculation didn't take place inside vagina or near vagina, does all this mean I am not pregnant and pills worked? I am having mood swings. Inter menstrual bleeding nausea sometimes. What should I do? Do I need to worry? Is pregnancy possible?
Syphilis is one of the most common STD and can affect both men and women. This bacterial infection can be easily treated, but if left unattended it can cause serious problems. Syphilis can be caught by mere skin to skin contact with an infected person’s genitals or mouth. Hence even if you do not have intercourse with an infected person, you can still get infected from them. If a woman who is pregnant gets infected with this disease, she could pass it on to her unborn child as well.
A person suffering from syphilis may not always exhibit symptoms of the disease. This disease goes through active as well as dormant phases with symptoms being present only in the former. Even its dormant phase, this disease can be transmitted from one person to another.
There are four stages of syphilis and each of them have their own symptoms.
- Primary stage: In its first stage, syphilis is marked by the presence of open sores called chancres. This can occur in the mouth, genitals are or around the anus. It can also be seen in other parts of the body where bacteria may have entered the body. These chancres are painless and may be accompanied by a swelling of the lymph nodes around it. This is the most contagious stage of the disease. Without treatment, these sores will resolve themselves in 3-6 weeks but the syphilis bacteria itself will remain in the body.
- Secondary stage: Anywhere between 2 weeks to 12 weeks after coming in contact with the bacteria, this infection may move into its second phase or secondary stage. At this point, you will notice a rash on your skin. This rash can be seen as a collection of small, flat or raised skin sores along with small, open sores on mucous membranes. These sores may contain pus. Dark-skinned people may notice that these sores are lighter than the surrounding skin. Along with this, the patient may also have fever, a sore throat, headaches, weakness, irritability and suffer from weight loss.
- Latent stage: Once the rash clears, this disease moves into its dormant or latent phase. This is also known as the hidden stage and can last anywhere from 1 to 20 years. It is very difficult to diagnose syphilis in this stage as there are no visible symptoms.
- Late (tertiary) stage: If the disease is not diagnosed and treated by the time it reaches this stage, it can cause a number of serious health problems. This includes blindness, cardiovascular problems, mental disorders and even death. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.