Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay L DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I feel tired Everytime and always tries to sleep. I am thin my mind is nt working well. So suggest me which types of doctor can help me.
Please tell me that what is the best time period for ejaculation how much time is healthier for ejaculation of sperms during sex. I ejaculates in 40 to 50 seconds so my sex time is very less please suggest me tips how to increase my sex period. Please tell me healthy duration also.
My body feel so cold sometimes. Not the cold n cough one. I mean in summer also I feel so cold. Can you suggest me why?
How to increase the size of penis and how to make it hard to enjoy for a longer period of sex. One more problem is discharge too early.
I am a 65 years old male suffering from High BP and diabetic since last 7 years. Recently I am getting white patches on my elbow and ankles. What may be the reason and treatment?
I am 29 yr married there is no any swing eject sperm while swx with partner after 3 yr married Should I go for sperm count or any test regarding.
This is for my younger brother. His problem is related to penis. His penis is react when he shows attractiveness and porn. Also his penis is very small. His friend told he is gay but he shared his experience with me. He became nake in front his roommate in hostel several times. He also took their penis in month. They did masturbate by seeing his ass. But no one yet sex his ass. So it is clear that he is not gay. He is very worry about his penis problem. I show his penis and try to help but I can't help. Now plzz suggest me what should I do? What can be reason for not reacting his penis? Plzz help. Thanks in advance.
Dear sir I want to know about to know about viral infections ,how may I protect from these infections.
Sir Mujhe raat ko sapne aate hai kareeb 2se 3 baje ke beech me aisa lagta jaise mein bed se gir gya ek dum jatka sa lgta hai, jb neend khulti hai to dekhta hu ki mein bed pr hi hu 2 times me gir bhi chuka hu sapne mein aisa kareeb 2.5 -3 month se ho rha hai Sir aisa mein kya kru jisse mujhe aise sapne na aaye.
Hello, sir I am in problem of night sperm problem, I sleep at my sperm automatically come out. Suggest me what to do?
I have a grandson, six months old. He had developed urticaria pigmentosa as per allopathy doctors, this diagnosis was made after biopsy of skin sample and thereafter blood tests. They also told us that there is no specific cure for the same. And that it may disappear by teenage. However, I heard that homeopathy has a cure for this skin disease. Kindly clarify.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.